PDA

View Full Version : A little reminder..

Lukeh
05-07-2006, 08:30 PM
A1. Respect other people's views - Everyone has different views on different topics, respect their views as you would expect them to respect yours.

A2. Don't swear - It really is as simple as it sounds. The forum filter will substitute the letters of swear words with *-signs. However some words might not have been censored as of yet, and are not suitable on this forum. It is not allowed to try to avoid the swearing filter or to post any swearing that does not come up as ***. Also it is not allowed to use any abbreviations for words that are filtered on this forum, with an exception for LMAO which is allowed, even though the A stands for a word that is filtered.

A5. Do not post anything that can be considered as being rude or insulting towards people working for Habbox - We don't allow any form of abuse, but are extra sensitive when it comes to abuse towards Habbox Staff. THIS INCLUDES IN REPUTATION COMMENTS!

Now with the recent threads on the unreleased furni, there has been a lot of name calling and immature behaviour. By all.

Please dont bully any forum members. No matter what their history may be, ex-hobbas or friends of staff. Your comments are sometimes very hurtful, and although people may pretend not to be bothered, it can still get to them.

We may never get to the bottom of why unreleased furni got out, but we dont need to. Just leave it as a mystery, and dont attack people who try to point out the truth, their intentions are probably right, but nobody is perfect.

Im not typing this trying to be on a power trip or anything, ive just read the recent threads and thought people are being quite mean, to people they dont even know, about things they have heard. Chinese whispers is not reliable evidence to have a go at someone for.

Thanks

~ Luke

Barmi
05-07-2006, 08:37 PM
Sticky it, at least for the time being? ;P

Thanks for bringing this up, Luke.

asher_
05-07-2006, 08:46 PM
Yeah please keep the peace...... barmi

J1MI
05-07-2006, 08:49 PM
+rep for conveying my thoughts

Kotu
05-07-2006, 08:54 PM
Thank you for this Luke. That thread ended up becoming unnecessarily disruptive.

It's all well and good expressing your own views and opinions about a subject, but there are few people who aren't mature enough to accept that other people will disagree and therefore respond in unreasonable ways.

Pitch
05-07-2006, 09:22 PM
Long words. Good idea, though i doubt many people will follow it.

asher_
05-07-2006, 09:25 PM
yes do not use long words on this forum, little kids use it! ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...

Biseinen
05-07-2006, 09:25 PM
Now with the recent threads on the unreleased furni, there has been a lot of name calling and immature behaviour. By all.

Don't clump us all in the same group.

asher_
05-07-2006, 09:28 PM
Yeah, I don't think Luke really meant that; just the people involved in the unreleased furni threads.

Lukeh
05-07-2006, 09:54 PM
Sorry I meant people on both opposing sides of the "unreleased rares" thing, not everyone literally.

Catzsy
05-07-2006, 10:18 PM
Excellent post, Luke and I will stickie it in the next couple of days
after members have had time to have a read:)

Lukeh
06-07-2006, 04:09 PM
Thanks, and im afraid I didnt phrase the "by all" properly.

I meant the main opposing people, I cant say who without mentioning names, but dont get offended if you think I mean you. If you didnt call names then I didnt mean you =]

asher_
06-07-2006, 04:23 PM
aka barmi rareboy rareoid etcetc and not me.

ColyTom
06-07-2006, 07:05 PM
Please don't double post

Edited by Nets (Super Moderator): Do not tell other members the rules, please leave rule breaking to be dealt with by Habbox's Moderators.

You
06-07-2006, 07:08 PM
Please don't double post
please don't act like a mod :rolleyes:

Edited by Nets (Super Moderator): Do not tell other members the rules, please leave rule breaking to be dealt with by Habbox's Moderators.

Rareoid
17-07-2006, 06:46 PM
aka barmi rareboy rareoid etcetc and not me.

I was just giving my honest opinion on certain members. How is that bad? What happened to freedom of speech?

asher_
17-07-2006, 06:52 PM
I love you Matt

Rareoid
17-07-2006, 08:54 PM
You too Ash!

ColyTom
17-07-2006, 08:57 PM
please don't act like a mod :rolleyes:

Lmao, it backfired :P

Condas
01-08-2006, 03:47 PM
agreed fnx

Kukuthebird
01-08-2006, 07:14 PM
agreed fnx

ksksksks

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!