05-07-2006, 09:01 PM
a bit nooby , but how do you craft?

Axel
05-07-2006, 09:06 PM
http://tip.it/runescape/?page=runecrafting_guide.htm

Overate
05-07-2006, 09:09 PM
a bit nooby , but how do you craft?

Aye, they dont tell you in tutorial island so you have a right to ask.

1) You need to do the rune mysteries quest (Easy as pie)

Then at varrock under the south bank is the magic shop. Right click aubury and teleport. Mine "rune essence"

When you have say 100 rune essence banked, get/buy an air talisman.

Then right click the talisman and click locate. And keep doing that and follow the directions each time and it will take you to an altar. (have the rune essence in your pouch). Now click the talisman and use it with the altar. Go inside and theyre is a big rock in the middle. Right click it and select Craft.

Keep doing that and blah blah you get air runes.

Ill film it if you dont understand.

Shatter
05-07-2006, 09:15 PM

Then at varrock under the south bank is the magic shop. Right click aubury and teleport. Mine "rune essence"

Then right click the talisman and click locate. And keep doing that and follow the directions each time and it will take you to an altar. (have the rune essence in your pouch). Now click the talisman and use it with the altar. Go inside and theyre is a big rock in the middle. Right click it and select Craft.

Couldn't of explained it better myself.

--ss--
06-07-2006, 02:20 PM
Thanks + rep to both of you :)

micky.blue.eyes
06-07-2006, 02:48 PM

Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, you could make it easier for him, like this:

Get or mine 1k essences, or less depending how much you want to craft. If you want to mine you must have done rune mysteries. Just go to varrock magic shop and right click the seller and click teleport.
When you have the amount of essences you want to go to an altar, you get an air talisman at the end of rune mysteries, just go west of the chicken farm, south of falador. You'll see a pile of rocks. Use the talisman on the big round rock.
Once inside click the other round rock (confusing :P) You'll get air runes.
Store them at your bank and repeat, repeat, repeat.

Shatter
06-07-2006, 04:46 PM
Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, you could make it easier for him, like this:

Get or mine 1k essences, or less depending how much you want to craft. If you want to mine you must have done rune mysteries. Just go to varrock magic shop and right click the seller and click teleport.
When you have the amount of essences you want to go to an altar, you get an air talisman at the end of rune mysteries, just go west of the chicken farm, south of falador. You'll see a pile of rocks. Use the talisman on the big round rock.
Once inside click the other round rock (confusing :P) You'll get air runes.
Store them at your bank and repeat, repeat, repeat.

and repeat.

micky.blue.eyes
06-07-2006, 05:11 PM
and repeat.
and stop posting pointless posts.

Good luck with runecrafting, you'll probably get bored of it though. Just check some fansites for more information and fast way to get xp.

--ss--
06-07-2006, 07:46 PM
thanksi new thosoe rocks ahd osmething to do with runes :o

i got upto level 7 runesrafting in minutes :rolleyes:

im making a pure mange accoutn so i need them for that account :p

the way i do it is get essence by teleportying from wizards tower then putting them into the bank then going back repeating twice or trice then go offf to the port sarim / falador bank get it out the go to the altor then go store the runes then repeat prossess :p

JonJon
06-07-2006, 07:49 PM
thanksi new thosoe rocks ahd osmething to do with runes :o

i got upto level 7 runesrafting in minutes :rolleyes:

im making a pure mange accoutn so i need them for that account :p

the way i do it is get essence by teleportying from wizards tower then putting them into the bank then going back repeating twice or trice then go offf to the port sarim / falador bank get it out the go to the altor then go store the runes then repeat prossess :p

It'll only be useful for elemental runes, because you can't craft chaos and deaths unless you're members, unless you intend on making your pure a members account.

--ss--
06-07-2006, 07:52 PM
It'll only be useful for elemental runes, because you can't craft chaos and deaths unless you're members, unless you intend on making your pure a members account.

ill buy the deaths etc :P im jsut needing a few runes to get it a bit higher so i can to actual attacks :p

JonJon
06-07-2006, 07:57 PM

Jesus.... don't do that! Not trying to be harsh becayse you're new to it, but that way WILL take longer. Having to take teleport runes and a pickaxe and a talisman all in one. And you mine them in a bad place. Go to Varrock East Bank, then head south of it to the Magic Shop with just a pickaxe equipped, right click Audbury then click teleport. Go mine the ess then go out the portal and back up to the bank, which is very close. Do this till you have a fair amount of essence, THEN, get out your talisman, or possibly you tiara, which will save space, and run back and forth to the altar from the closest bank with 27/28 ess in you inventory each time.

--ss--
06-07-2006, 08:02 PM
Jesus.... don't do that! Not trying to be harsh becayse you're new to it, but that way WILL take longer. Having to take teleport runes and a pickaxe and a talisman all in one. And you mine them in a bad place. Go to Varrock East Bank, then head south of it to the Magic Shop with just a pickaxe equipped, right click Audbury then click teleport. Go mine the ess then go out the portal and back up to the bank, which is very close. Do this till you have a fair amount of essence, THEN, get out your talisman, or possibly you tiara, which will save space, and run back and forth to the altar from the closest bank with 27/28 ess in you inventory each time.

yep thats what im doing but teleporting in differnt places , anyway im off to play it , bye :P

JonJon
06-07-2006, 08:03 PM
yep thats what im doing but teleporting in differnt places , anyway im off to play it , bye :P

Ok, see ya, hope I helped :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!