PDA

View Full Version : Wierdest Dream You Had recently?

Zenzi
05-07-2006, 09:50 PM
What's the wierdest dream that you've had recently?

I had this really cool dream about me having telekinesis at school. It was really cool! :D I was at a school disco, and i remember vaiguely that someone stormed out of the disco and i threw my hand outward and they were lifted off the ground and hurled through the door. :D

I woke up after and actually felt like i could move things with my mind, but i've always been a bit crazy about magic and things like that. There was a man, i remember on the news from South East Asia who CAN move things without touching them, but he DOES have to look at the object for like 2 hours.. haha!

Ever had that feeling that when you wake up and go back to sleep shortly after you try to remember what you were dreaming about so you can finish the dream? No? Ok, just me... LOL!

dirrty
05-07-2006, 09:55 PM
What's the wierdest dream that you've had recently?
Ever had that feeling that when you wake up and go back to sleep shortly after you try to remember what you were dreaming about so you can finish the dream? No? Ok, just me... LOL!

Yes, when i have a good dream i always wake up! Then try to get back to sleep thinking of that dream trying to have it again.

My weirdest dream was a dream i have had around 3 times. Not all at once but i had it like a year ago, a couple of months ago and recently.

I was being chased by this weird guy who looks scary (a bit unhuman/clown/monster) and i couldnt get out the dream for a bit. You know like if you have a dream/nightmare, you try to get out sometimes (well i do), but since i couldnt i was just running around my house in my dream. Then when i wake up i turn the lights on straight away LMAO.

Another one when i had a dream within a dream. It was a nightmare, cant remember what it was about then i woke up and i was still in a dream because i woke up again and i was like :S.

Sly
05-07-2006, 10:09 PM
I think I'll get banned if I post my recent dreams ;)

Beep
05-07-2006, 10:52 PM
I dream about white snow every night. Wierd I know. I have a borning life, even when I'm dreaming. I'm sad I know.

kasi
05-07-2006, 11:51 PM
um when me and my friends were in a treehouse and a squirrel came up and talked to us

RedStratocas
06-07-2006, 12:52 AM
I dremt that I was just going around school like it was the last day, but there was basically no one there. All the teachers said the weirdest things.

I hate waking up and thinking "Why didn't I relize that was a dream right in the middle of it?"

:dallsgreen
06-07-2006, 01:58 AM
I dreamt I was talking to this girl from my school, but I had never met her before but for some reason she was talking to me, and she had this really weird looking mullet, but apparently it looked cool? Anyway I can't remember much but we were just walking around, and I don't remember the conversation, I just thought it was weird cause it was her and she had a mullet.

FrozenWhisper
06-07-2006, 06:54 AM
Sevral, I was this dude that didn't get any numbers last night (random)
And the night before, I was in a market, bought a Liverpool top for £2, and on the back it said John Ronaldo O.o. Random...

Impossible
06-07-2006, 07:14 AM
No but my dad had such a freaky dream, ok so he was walking through wellingborough market, and someone swept past and gave him a card with a phone number, he woke up without knowing it and typed the number into his phone, went back to sleep. He woke up in the morning and wondered if it was real, he looked in his phone and it was there, he rang it up and it was a physic future telling thing, freaky eh.

:dallsgreen
06-07-2006, 08:29 PM
Okay I had a really weird dream last night, for some reason I was in Tahiti, and I was there with my sister but it didn't look like my sister it was this really tall girl with short blonde hair, and for some reason all we were doing was looking at souvenir stands and then we were just gonna stay at the hotel, but then I saw my soccer coach there and he was laughing at me and chilling in some really odd pool and I went in there and there was like these weird fountains that pushed us everywhere, I dunno it was just messed up.

louder
06-07-2006, 08:32 PM
erm, i always forget my dreams..

Door
07-07-2006, 09:55 AM
In skool Christian preachers came in [they always come in] and I was chosen to be an actor in 1 of the plays that they did. I said no but my teachers made me do it. In the play we had to act out stuff that happened and I was ment to be Jesus.
I dunno why but the scene kind of changed to a shopping centre? Lol
Anyway, I was acting as they people read out what Jesus "did".
I was ment to be carrying a cross and I was acting it and they said Jesus fell for the first time and I got on my knees and started praying [the Muslim way] and I had my eyes closed. I opened my eyes and everyone was looking at me and my fone rang. The screen went weird and I jumped this random guy who had his phone out, blaming it on him. I started punching him on the deck but when I had punched him a few times I stood up and I was in my skool cafeteria and the Christian people who did the show were spitting on me.

I woke up then cos my mum was in my room and tripped over something lol. It was a scary dream and seemed very real.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!