PDA

View Full Version : Post WWE News/Rumours/Results here.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25

Cwmbran
14-08-2011, 11:39 PM
What time does the PPV start here in the UK?

David
14-08-2011, 11:41 PM
What time does the PPV start here in the UK?

1am

longer

Adam
14-08-2011, 11:54 PM
Anyone fancy a WLM convo for this crap? Got me a stream, God knows how long it'll last.

Oleh
14-08-2011, 11:55 PM
Predictions:

Beth phoenix wins.

John Cena wins.

Mark henry destroys sheamus but sheamus comes back and wins.

Christan wins.

Anyone fancy a WLM convo for this crap? Got me a stream, God knows how long it'll last.

Count me in pls.

Adam
14-08-2011, 11:57 PM
Add me up [email protected]

Kasabian
15-08-2011, 12:04 AM
For those needing a stream, http://poiu1.blogspot.com/

Adam
15-08-2011, 01:16 AM
adamwingie (http://twitter.com/#%21/adamwingie) Adam Rose

I'd rather be on my XBOX or my Atari right now If I'm honest, Cee Lo #summerslam (http://twitter.com/#%21/search?q=%23summerslam)

I am a comedian.

Adam
15-08-2011, 01:16 AM
adamwingie (http://twitter.com/#%21/adamwingie) Adam Rose

I'd rather be on my XBOX or my Atari right now If I'm honest, Cee Lo #summerslam (http://twitter.com/#%21/search?q=%23summerslam)

I am a comedian.

Arron
15-08-2011, 01:27 AM
just got back from work. Christian v Orton is just starting, what've I missed?

edit: Hi Edge

edit: Bye Edge!

Kasabian
15-08-2011, 01:39 AM

Lmao, superb edits there arron!

Not missed much. Fairly boring and Adam's predictions have been wrong.

Adam
15-08-2011, 01:39 AM

Nothing. Being serious.

Arron
15-08-2011, 01:56 AM
So I guess the highlight of this PPV so far is the announce table collapsing following the RKO? (at the 5th attempt, is it?)

Arron
15-08-2011, 02:49 AM
Ok I could see all of that happening apart from Kevin Nash, WTH hahahaha!

edit: P.S. LOL at the cameraman having to whistle to ADR to get him to pose before SS went off air, comedy!

Kasabian
15-08-2011, 02:51 AM
i predicted on msn that big sexy would come back :O LMAO pot luck!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/21/10.2.10KevinNashByLuigiNovi.jpg/394px-10.2.10KevinNashByLuigiNovi.jpg

Looks a bit different in 2010, though.

Adam
15-08-2011, 11:06 AM
I've slept on it and Summerslam was still awful.

David
15-08-2011, 11:09 AM
Anyone else thinking that Hunter set all this up?

Adam
15-08-2011, 11:15 AM
Of course.

It was either him or Steph that 'hired' Nash to do it.

David
15-08-2011, 11:17 AM
Maybe even Del Rio?

The rich boy paying off a giant, wrestling machine to do his dirty work..

Adam
15-08-2011, 11:21 AM
I don't think he would've been directly involved as in paying Nash because they wouldn't of shown Trips and Steph talking before the match. It could of involved a pay off to Steph or Trips though, entirely possible. Raw better be good.

David
15-08-2011, 11:30 AM
just before the match when hhh and steph where talking, king said "i think cm punk said somethings before this match, that may come back to haunt him"
Give away?

Kasabian
15-08-2011, 11:42 AM
either way you went to bed fool.

but it doesnt sound like trips/steph set this up, HOPEFULLY decent story line and RAW could be interesting.

David
15-08-2011, 11:47 AM
either way you went to bed fool.

but it doesnt sound like trips/steph set this up, HOPEFULLY decent story line and RAW could be interesting.

Still watched it newby

Kasabian
15-08-2011, 11:51 AM
Still watched it newby

reported for posting offtopic.

also there wasn't much bother when cena had his foot on the ropes?

Adam
15-08-2011, 11:54 AM
yeah when he dissed steph at the start of the show...

so steph screwed punk

David
15-08-2011, 11:54 AM
Who honestly cares about Cena anymore, though?

Kasabian
15-08-2011, 12:55 PM
Who honestly cares about Cena anymore, though?

Prepubescent ***** that don't remember the attitude era.

Misawa
15-08-2011, 02:21 PM
It was a good show. The co-main events were great and the undercard was strong, although the matches had no momentum going in.

Kasabian
16-08-2011, 02:41 AM
JoeyStyles Joey Styles
Now that we have an Undisputed WWE Champion, can we please get rid of the undisputed ugliest WWE Championship belt ever?
1 hour ago

OH MY GODDDDDDDDD!

Raw's been fairly good so far.

David
16-08-2011, 10:52 AM
Couldn't Cena just **** off for one night, he just had to make an appearance didn't he :L? douche

Adam
16-08-2011, 11:46 AM
Raw was alright.

We all knew it was going to happen though, we can't have a WWE title feud without ****** ******* Cena. To be fair he cut a good promo though.

Miz... Subway... :rolleyes:

David
18-08-2011, 09:55 PM
Tomorrows SD! spoilers, sounds pretty decent.

What happens this week on Smackdown? Let’s find out!

Dark Match
Bo Rotunda beat Joey Ryan with a run-off-the-ropes bulldogs. Short but fun match. The crowd got into it after a little bit.

SUPERSTARS
Wade Barrett beat Trent Barreta with The Wasteland after reversing a hurricanrana. Trent did his twisting splash spot off guard rails. The finish was really cool looking.

Brodus Clay squashed Jose Varges with his high cross body. Fast and brutal.

SMACKDOWN
Teddy Long and Randy Orton come out. Randy says he’s ready to start anew and move on after the Christian stuff. Teddy says that’s great because there’s a 20 man battle royal to determine the new #1 contender.
Cody and Ted Jr come out and says its a Legacy reunion. Cody says he isn’t content with IC Title and he’ll win the battle royal. Cody gives mic to Ted, who starts to say that Legacy knows all of Randy’s weaknesses and…RKO! Cody backs out of ring. Randy leaves.

Cody gets back in ring and yells at Teddy Long to do something about this action. Teddy says he’ll set up Cody vs Zeke next.

Cody vs Zeke for IC title. Cody wins clean with Cross Rhodes and jumping kick after kicking the stairs into Zeke’s legs to weaken him.

Ryder and Teddy Promo. Ryder invited Alberto Del Rio to Zackdown at Teddy’s request. But Teddy thought that’d be Punk or Cena, not Del Rio. Aksana came in and flirted with Teddy. She said they knew why they call him Teddy but asked why they called him Long.

Justin Gabriel beat Tyson Kidd with 450. Fun match.

Jinder Mahall and The Great Khali promo. Khali says he’ll win battle royal. Jinder gets mad at him and says no he will win.

Alberto Del Rio promo. Says it’s his 1 year anniversary. He said one year ago he beat Rey and one year later he beat him again. He says that in that year he’ s become a fan favorite with all of us. (Huge Boos.) He challenges anyone to face him. Daniel Bryan comes out and says Del Rio isn’t special because Del Rio cashed in like everybody else. Bryan says he’ll cash in his briefcase honorably. Note: he meant at WrestleMania, not here.

AWESOME long match. Del Rio won, after some great Daniel Bryan near falls, with a suplex into the arm bar. Hot crowd for this. After, Del Rio continues the beat down and Sin Cara makes the save, ending with a big dive to outside.

Mark Henry promo. Says he killed Sheamus and now he’s pissed he has to be in battle royal for a title shot. Said he sees battle royal as a boat, 19 of the 20 men are going over and they all gonna sink.

*not to air on TV*
Del Rio comes out and says the crowd aren’t his friends after all. Calls us all fake Mexicans, real American losers. HHH comes out to interrupt. Sets up dark match main event. Since Rey Jr. is out injured, Sheamus replaces him. HHH says he can’t hit anyone who works for him but he takes his jacket off anyway to get ready to fight. HHH tries to hand it to Ricardo, who says he’s not holding it because he does work for HHH. “Oh that’s right”, pedigree. Del Rio runs.

Kelly Kelly and AJ vs Natalya and Alicia Fox. Kelly pins Fox with the K2. Not much to this. After, Natalya and Fox argued, leading to a Natalya cheap shot and Sharp Shooter on outside.

Randy comes out for commentary.

20 Man Battle Royal
Sheamus, Zack Ryder, Jinder Mahal, Great Khali, Wade Barrett, Johnny Curtis, Justin Gabriel, Tyson Kidd, Mark Henry, Sin Cara, Yoshi Tatsu, Heath Slater, Ezekiel Jackson, Cody Rhodes, Ted Jr, Trent Barreta, Jimmy Uso, Jay Uso and William Regal. That’s 19, either I missed one or they only had 19. No Daniel Bryan, who I think was in the graphic.

Came down to Wade, Sheamus, Henry and Sin Cara. Wade was eliminated and then Henry eliminated Sheamus. Cara was eliminated last. Crowd LOVED Sin Cara. Henry was put over huge in this, eliminating Khali, both Usos at the same time and others.

Henry had a stare down with Randy to end the TV show.

Dark Main Event
Sheamus and Orton vs Del Rio and Christian. Orton pinned Christian after they were left alone with a RKO in about 8 minutes.

$75 for a Sin Cara mask and they were selling! I see why WWE wanted that character back so quickly. Seemed like every third kid had Sin Cara merch on.

Kasabian
19-08-2011, 09:46 AM
http://movzap.com/embed/0xwghtfhi66i

Can be viewed online here.

Justin Gabriels 450 splash was ******* awesome. Tyson kidd was central in the ring.

Kasabian
19-08-2011, 10:19 AM
Usual time for a piss break, halfway through & its the diva match.

The battle royale was poor, obviously the majority of them in there were just fillers. Jinder Mahal just hides behind Great Kahli. Nice to see William Regal back :D

WOO WOO WOO YOU KNOW IT gets eliminated by Sin Cara. Cody Rhodes gets clotheslined out by Zeke. Kahli then elimantes zeke. Kahli hits henry straight down, with that big ******* hand. Who in turn picks up kahli and throws him out.

Hell of a brogue kick by sheamus to elimnate the long haired ginger, cant think of his name. Sin Cara elimnates Gabriel, superb elimination. The Uso's double elimination by Sheamus.

Mark henry appears to stand outside and attack everyone whos eliminated. Throws one of the Uso's through the announce table.
He then goes back in, picks up jinder mahal and throws him out. Then eliminates dibiase.
Sin Cara eliminates Tyson Kidd(i think), whole crowd chanting his name.

Barret, Sheamus, Sin Cara and Mark Henry. Queue everyone to attack mark henry. Sheamus just stomping Henry in the corner, Barret then clotheslines Sheamus and throws him over the rope and lands on the apron. Sheamus pulls him over, both throwing punches on the apron. Brogue kick by sheamus eliminates Barret. Sin cara runs and drop kicks Sheamus, misses and goes through second rope. Sin cara back in, picked up and dropped on top rope by sheamus. Lands on apron. Mark Henry picks up Shaemus and throws him over the rope. Sin cara cross body from top rope onto Mark Henry, wh just thrws him off and goes under the rope. Cross body off ropes, henry catches him and hits the worlds strongest slam. Picked up above Henrys head and launched over the top rope.

Fairly boring until the last 4, Henry and Orton stare off and then henry sniffs him lmao. Says its fear.
and thats the end of the International version.

David
19-08-2011, 11:00 AM
Loved Sin Cara's cross body on Mark Henry :o
& The new title feud will be interesting, can't help but think Christian will get involved somewhere down the line though.

Kasabian
19-08-2011, 11:04 AM
Loved Sin Cara's cross body on Mark Henry :o
& The new title feud will be interesting, can't help but think Christian will get involved somewhere down the line though.

Yeah, they won't just shut him out completely as much as i'd like it to happen, i can't see it.

David
19-08-2011, 11:06 AM
Yeah, they won't just shut him out completely as much as i'd like it to happen, i can't see it.

Plus the Sheamus and Henry thing wasn't entirely concluded, so that would come in to play as well?

Kasabian
19-08-2011, 11:10 AM
Plus the Sheamus and Henry thing wasn't entirely concluded, so that would come in to play as well?

Sheamus wanted to take on Henry in that battle royale but with Henry just attacking people on the outside, he couldn't.

But yeah i agree. There's gonna be some sort of interference. Maybe by all 4? (Christian, Barret, Sheamus & Sin Cara).

I can see Sin Cara getting a huge push soon, especially with the crowd behind him.

Adam
19-08-2011, 04:43 PM
Sin Cara won't get pushed.

Adam
19-08-2011, 04:58 PM
Also, my Summerslam/RAW review is up. It's not even a review. It's a rant.

www.adamwingie.com

Kieron
22-08-2011, 09:22 PM
Raw in 4 hours...xD

Zyzz
22-08-2011, 09:39 PM
Raw in 4 hours...xD
I know :D I can't wait either!

Arron
22-08-2011, 09:40 PM
Tonight's RAW is labelled to be epic.

I just wanna see another Jackknife Powerbomb by Nash, then it'll be epic.

Kieron
22-08-2011, 09:51 PM
I know :D I can't wait either!
hahah XD

Tonight's RAW is labelled to be epic.

I just wanna see another Jackknife Powerbomb by Nash, then it'll be epic.

Wouldnt mind that either xD

David
22-08-2011, 10:47 PM
Who, in your mind, pulls off the best spinebuster?
I think it's Arn Anderson and HHH.

And I hope Nash and HHH get a confrontation tonight :(

Zyzz
22-08-2011, 11:15 PM
Who, in your mind, pulls off the best spinebuster?
I think it's Arn Anderson and HHH.

And I hope Nash and HHH get a confrontation tonight :(

Spinebuster lol. Is wrestling actually a joke? I mean ok it's not real fighting and is all setup but those gay little "special moves" they have just make it 10x worse. Brb having a fight with someone but I'm gonna start dancing around and hopping on one leg then doing the worst, crappiest little kick to the face. If I saw that when I was 7 I'd probably put my face into my palms, nevermind way into my teens. Then all the fans are like "omfg sweet chin music WOOOOOOOOO YEH!"

http://chaoticsignal.com/sizer/510/510/image/facepalm/facepalm_picard.jpg

Edited by Infectious (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not make pointless posts!

Oleh
22-08-2011, 11:34 PM
Spinebuster lol. Is wrestling actually a joke? I mean ok it's not real fighting and is all setup but those gay little "special moves" they have just make it 10x worse. Brb having a fight with someone but I'm gonna start dancing around and hopping on one leg then doing the worst, crappiest little kick to the face. If I saw that when I was 7 I'd probably put my face into my palms, nevermind way into my teens. Then all the fans are like "*REMOVED* sweet chin music WOOOOOOOOO YEH!"

http://chaoticsignal.com/sizer/510/510/image/facepalm/facepalm_picard.jpg

Edited by Infectious (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not avoid the filter, or make pointless posts!

Is your only purpose here to somewhat try and troll the thread?

OT: The trailer certainly does look intriguing to say the least.

Misawa
22-08-2011, 11:35 PM
It's entertainment. Everyone knows professional wrestling is staged, but they continue to watch because they enjoy it.

Zyzz
23-08-2011, 12:17 AM
It's entertainment. Everyone knows professional wrestling is staged, but they continue to watch because they enjoy it.

So what's this thread doing in the sports section then?

Edited by Infectious (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not make posts deliberately to cause arguments!

Calvin
23-08-2011, 12:28 AM
So what's this thread doing in the sports section then?http://friendster.bigoo.ws/content/gif/smiles/smiles_407.gif

Stop crying because this thread is in the Sports section (where it's supposed to be). If you're not happy then leave.

David
23-08-2011, 12:31 AM
So what's this thread doing in the sports section then?

The thread belongs here. You're becoming boring and repetitive, not even worthy of an argument.
leave.

Zyzz
23-08-2011, 12:36 AM
http://friendster.bigoo.ws/content/gif/smiles/smiles_407.gif

Stop crying because this thread is in the Sports section (where it's supposed to be). If you're not happy then leave.

*REMOVED*

Edited by Infectious (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not avoid the filter!

Adam
23-08-2011, 04:52 PM
Ban the troll.

RAW wasn't epic. What a surprise.

Kasabian
23-08-2011, 05:22 PM
Ban the troll.

RAW wasn't epic. What a surprise.

They can't ban him, theres no 'evidence' apparently.

Went to bed half way through raw, was disappointed

Calvin
23-08-2011, 05:22 PM
Ban the troll.

RAW wasn't epic. What a surprise.Best of luck, he's been trolling for days and nobody has done anything about it.

David
23-08-2011, 05:27 PM

Went to bed half way through raw, was disappointed

There's evidence all over the forum :L

And I pretty much hate Nash now, but we all knew Super Cena would strike :(:L

Arron
23-08-2011, 06:39 PM
set my alarm for 1:55 but couldn't be bothered. hurry up survivor series <3

Camy
23-08-2011, 07:21 PM
Spinebuster lol. Is wrestling actually a joke? I mean ok it's not real fighting and is all setup but those gay little "special moves" they have just make it 10x worse. Brb having a fight with someone but I'm gonna start dancing around and hopping on one leg then doing the worst, crappiest little kick to the face. If I saw that when I was 7 I'd probably put my face into my palms, nevermind way into my teens. Then all the fans are like "omfg sweet chin music WOOOOOOOOO YEH!"

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFbJb6MF5gD0LstHLL3VTFqp0TkdL1D Ilj-zOfrisv5JdcHPzp

Mods are blind/stupid nowadays, geez.

OT Haven't had a chance to watch RAW yet, but meh, it seems to be falling back into the dreary supercena status quo.. :/

David
23-08-2011, 07:30 PM
http://cdn.bleacherreport.com/images_root/image_pictures/0215/9374/cenaretainsiq21_crop_340x234.png

Camy
23-08-2011, 08:19 PM
http://cdn.bleacherreport.com/images_root/image_pictures/0215/9374/cenaretainsiq21_crop_340x234.png

Edited by Infectious (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not make pointless posts!

How is that pointless?! It's totally relevant in this thread. lol.

David
24-08-2011, 04:24 PM
Straight from the horses mouth, to WWE or not to WWE is the question.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MfONDtmicM

Adam
24-08-2011, 05:52 PM
I'd rather Gillberg than Goldberg.

David
24-08-2011, 05:57 PM
Nothing wrong with Goldberg imo :(

Arron
25-08-2011, 12:28 AM
I read this last week

Former WWE & WCW star Bill Goldberg has followed up on reports that he'll be returning to the ring later this year - confirming to his Twitter followers early Saturday morning:

"By the way......... I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!"

After video recently surfaced of Goldberg stating back in March that he plans to wrestle again this year, it was revealed this week that Goldberg will be performing on a wrestling supershow taking place in the African Congo that will feature some of the top names in the business.

Another huge name advertised for the African Congo show is Batista - and Goldberg says he might wrestle Batista on the show. When asked by a fan who his next in-ring opponent will be, Goldberg stated, "Maybe Batista."

Goldberg had some harsh words for WWE as part of his Twitter announcement, saying "no way" to the possibility of returning to WWE:

"No way. It ain't WWE, they can kiss my ass."

So I guess that kinda rules out a return to WWE.

David
25-08-2011, 08:12 PM
Just read the Smackdown! spoilers for tomorrow night, it sounds absolutely boring, particularly surprised by Sin Caras match review.
I don't know why they keep bringing Bret Hart back, legend or not, he has awful mic skills imo.

Live show on Tuesday night as well, don't think it will go down well though.

Bret Hart opens the show and announces he is the guest general manager. He claims it was his decision to air Smackdown live next week. He initially claims Randy Orton vs. Mark Henry will take place that night but gets interrupted by Christian who wants his rematch. They banter back and forth a bit before Hart grants him his rematch, but it will be in a steel cage. This feud isn't over yet.

Henry comes out pissed because he's getting passed over after he earned the shot for winning the 20-man battle royal last week. He bullies Hart around a bit before Sheamus comes out to make the save.

Christian def. Daniel Bryan in what was said to be a phenomenal match, as one would expect between these two.

Wade Barrett was supposed to wrestle an advertised local talent but came out and simply stated he would not because it was an embarrassment based on what he's achieved in the business so far.

It was announced that Alberto Del Rio will square off against Sin Cara at next week's live supershow.

Sin Cara def. Heath Slater in a match that was ridiculous a botchfest, to the point that the finish was reshot and earned heat from the crowd for the normally beloved Sin Cara. It got worse. Later in the night, they redid the match completely. But they got it right the second time around. This doesn't bode well for a live show.

Randy Orton def. Ted DiBiase, who was with Cody Rhodes. Great match, reportedly, that resulted in Rhodes getting upset at DiBiase after he lost and giving him the CrossRhodes before putting a paper bag over his head. Their reunion didn't last long.

Kelly Kelly def. Tamina. Yep.

Ezekiel Jackson def. Great Khali by putting him in a torture rack, which is every bit as impressive as it sounds.

Sheamus got his receipt from the SummerSlam loss by defeating Mark Henry via countout. Henry went over strong to end the show, though.

In the dark match of the evening, Orton def. Christian in a street fight with Bret Hart as the special guest referee.

David
25-08-2011, 08:47 PM
Austin and CM Punk are arguing on twitter lol.

CMPunk CM Punk
“@steveaustinBSR: @ZackRyder why HELL NO you can't put a lime in the damn beer!!!” To make it not taste like piss. It's still poison.

steveaustinBSR Steve Austin
@CMPunk you oughta mind your own business...stay focused on Nash and leave the beer drinking to me...Punk.

CMPunk CM Punk
@steveaustinBSR focus is my middle name...Steven.

steveaustinBSR Steve Austin
@CMPunk my middle name is Whoop Ass...now go about your business before you step in a big pile of what did I get myself into now??

Arron
25-08-2011, 10:14 PM
I loved their segment on that All Stars night. These two want Punk vs. Austin more than anyone else does.

Arron
26-08-2011, 01:36 PM
MITB Buyrates see an increase of 60%

With CM Punk emerging as the breakout star of 2011 - there has been a lot of talk about how Punk and« John Cena's big match at the Money in the Bank pay-per-view would deliver with customers. Aside from being one of the top merchandise sellers for WWE in recent months - Punk can add "ability to sell PPVs'" to his resume.

According to the latest numbers released to WWE stockholders, July's Money in the Bank pay-per-view did over 265,000 worldwide buys - up a staggering 100,000 buys (60%) from 2010's MITB event.

David
26-08-2011, 01:42 PM
http://alltheragefaces.com/img/faces/jpg/obama-not-bad.jpg

he deserves this much, some performer :P!

Niall!
26-08-2011, 11:41 PM
I guess he took some art classes from ryder

Arron
27-08-2011, 08:29 AM
New pic of 'Taker in a wetsuit

http://i55.tinypic.com/2j14rrk.jpg

David
27-08-2011, 10:57 PM
DAMN.

he looks so much older without long hair

David
28-08-2011, 01:22 PM
Did anyone know Andy Leavine and Mike Chioda where suspended on the 15th for 30 days?

Kasabian
29-08-2011, 06:40 PM
Just caught up with it, big Zeke v Kahli was poor. Khali couldn't sell a free car, let alone a submission.

Kasabian
30-08-2011, 12:02 AM
Also, surprised Raw is on tonight what with 'Super'Smackdown live tomorrow.

Arron
30-08-2011, 12:18 AM
Also, surprised Raw is on tonight what with 'Super'Smackdown live tomorrow.

Why are you surprised?

Kasabian
30-08-2011, 12:48 AM
Why are you surprised?

Just assumed cus it was both rosters of superstars on Super Smackdown, Raw wasn't gonna be on.

Kasabian
30-08-2011, 12:49 AM
Why are you surprised?

Just assumed cus it was both rosters of superstars on Super Smackdown, Raw wasn't gonna be on.

Oleh
30-08-2011, 02:32 AM
Super Raw tonight baby!. Couldn't muster the strength to view it past cenas match.

Niall!
30-08-2011, 03:14 AM
PUNK VS HHH AT NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS

THIS WILL BE AWESOME

Kasabian
30-08-2011, 10:42 AM
No surprise SuperCena and babyface Shaemus won. Didn't even watch kelly kelly, so don't know/care what happened in that match.
R-truth stepping in to 'assist' the miz, resulting in a DQ and Punk winning. Kevin Nash comes down all stalk-y, waits for Truth and Miz to attack Punk then delivers the jacknife powerbomb.

Sets up HHH v Punk @ NOC. It'll be good! Wonder if they'll change the stipulation? Maybe a hardcore match or some ****? Loljk we're still in the PG era :(

Smackdown should be good!

Heart Break Kid
30-08-2011, 10:56 AM
No surprise SuperCena and babyface Shaemus won. Didn't even watch kelly kelly, so don't know/care what happened in that match.
R-truth stepping in to 'assist' the miz, resulting in a DQ and Punk winning. Kevin Nash comes down all stalk-y, waits for Truth and Miz to attack Punk then delivers the jacknife powerbomb.

Sets up HHH v Punk @ NOC. It'll be good! Wonder if they'll change the stipulation? Maybe a hardcore match or some ****? Loljk we're still in the PG era :(

Smackdown should be good!

Yeah that would be good, however did you notice Nash's attire, similiar to before he announced forming nWo, NOC is shaping up to be a decent PPV, will be the first decent one in ages. Hardcore matches haven't been the same since the Attitude era, probably never will be. Also very pleased they have merged both shows, been wanting them to do that for a few years to be honest ^>^

Kasabian
30-08-2011, 11:28 AM
Yeah, Nash come out to nWo theme tooooooon

Heart Break Kid
30-08-2011, 11:31 AM
Although that could just be because it was the last theme music he had in the WWE

Niall!
30-08-2011, 12:00 PM
He could have used his Diesel theme..

Also, just throwing this out there, Ziggler vs Orton was amazing. I can't wait to see what the future holds for Ziggler.

Kasabian
30-08-2011, 02:22 PM
Although that could just be because it was the last theme music he had in the WWE
valid point. all speculation at the moment

He could have used his Diesel theme..

Also, just throwing this out there, Ziggler vs Orton was amazing. I can't wait to see what the future holds for Ziggler.

agreed thought it was a good match between two wrestlers who i hate heh

Arron
30-08-2011, 03:07 PM
By the looks of it, Nash won't be wrestling any time soon.

Company officials did plan for Nash to wrestle at Night of Champions, however those plans were scrapped after Nash's recent visit to Pittsburgh for his physicals. While details are still sketchy, something about what the doctors observed made WWE decide against having him work a full match, even with a seasoned performer like Punk, who could take the majority of the bumps.

It's expected that Kevin Nash will remain part of WWE storylines, perhaps as an enforcer/bodyguard for Triple H, but don't expect to see him working singles matches any time soon.

Just to add to that quote:

Had Nash been medically cleared to wrestle at Night of Champions, the plan was for CM Punk to win their match.

Adam
30-08-2011, 08:14 PM
They couldn't even wait it out until Wrestlemania or at least Survivor Series.

Why do they have to rush into these things? That's one thing that pisses me off about creative is that they can't have a feud lasting months, it has to be weeks. Jesus this could've been one of the best storylines in WWE history but no, it has to pretty much end.

Kieron
31-08-2011, 12:16 AM
So....whos watching super smackdown then?;D

Niall!
31-08-2011, 12:56 AM
Me. Sin Cara heal turn, hopefully leading to a Mistico vs Hunico feud.

Kasabian
31-08-2011, 01:11 AM
Me. Sin Cara heal turn, hopefully leading to a Mistico vs Hunico feud.

Sin Cara v Mr.Botch-himself!!

Kieron
31-08-2011, 01:15 AM
People on twitter commenting about nwo returning?

Kasabian
31-08-2011, 01:23 AM
People on twitter commenting about nwo returning?

"Reformation (2011)
WWE's website teased a possible reformation of NWO after Nash's return at SummerSlam.
[edit]"

---------- Post added 31-08-2011 at 02:26 AM ----------

Smackdown, brought to you by Just For Men Haircolour.

is this kevin nash's doing?

Kieron
31-08-2011, 01:28 AM
"Reformation (2011)
WWE's website teased a possible reformation of NWO after Nash's return at SummerSlam.
[edit]"

---------- Post added 31-08-2011 at 02:26 AM ----------

Smackdown, brought to you by Just For Men Haircolour.

is this kevin nash's doing?
Yeahhh thats were i got linked to via someone on twitter XD
+
LOL

Kasabian
31-08-2011, 01:31 AM
If anyone ever wants a Smackdown drinking game.....

Every time Booker T mentions "D-Bri" have a shot

Every time Booker T mentions his "fave 5" have a shot

Every Time Booker T botches on commentary down your drink.

Every time Teddy Long has to say "playa" to remind people he's ghetto, drink a short of your choice.

If you can get through the first hour then your a machine!!

Kieron
31-08-2011, 01:39 AM
bets on christian making a dash to escape straight away!

Kasabian
31-08-2011, 01:40 AM
bets on christian making a dash to escape straight away!

This storyline really has to end tonight, its so boring.

Talking to my mate on fb:

"Kevin ******* Orton is slowly becoming the most boring wrestler on the roster. I'd rather see David Otunga fudge through a match then listen to a JoMo promo than continue to have to watch this storyline."

So true.

Kieron
31-08-2011, 01:45 AM
This storyline really has to end tonight, its so boring.

Talking to my mate on fb:

"Kevin ******* Orton is slowly becoming the most boring wrestler on the roster. I'd rather see David Otunga fudge through a match then listen to a JoMo promo than continue to have to watch this storyline."

So true.

i agree,

orton and christian storyline never really interested me to be honest, and its just been dragged along wayyyy to much!
and i agree with your friend also, he is boring, im hoping with sin cara seeming to turn heel, it will boost him up and hopefully give him a shot at the title.

another storyline which is boring me is the khali and jinder mahal, there going to end up been rivals...just make them fight in a punjabi prison already!

Kasabian
31-08-2011, 01:48 AM
Yeah we spoke about Sin Cara, talking about the possibility of Sin Cara coming back as Mistico in his white mask, against Hunico for the mask. Lucha libre!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kieron
31-08-2011, 01:55 AM
I want him to turn heel, and hopefully become champion!

Kasabian
31-08-2011, 01:58 AM
The WWE is crying out for another belt for the lower mid card. Hardcore division would be awesome but even a X Division style lightweight belt would be good.

Kieron
31-08-2011, 02:02 AM
They need a new belt out,
Intercon and US...no one really cares about them...
and to be honest i wish they didnt combine the tag champ belts into one 'undisputed' one

Kasabian
31-08-2011, 02:11 AM
Mark Henry will always be Sexual Chocolate to me. :D

David
31-08-2011, 01:55 PM
Never read properly, just skimmed through the last few pages
I guess RAW and SD! isn't worth watching? wasn't here so.

Niall!
31-08-2011, 09:57 PM
Watch it, some good punk promos in there.

Also, word has it that hhh is wrestling on raw next monday in a warm up match for NOC.

Kieron
31-08-2011, 10:18 PM
Would love to see someone pedigree'd through the announcer table...

Adam
07-09-2011, 07:00 PM
Revolt.

Join the revolution.

www.fallscountanywhere.com

Calvin
07-09-2011, 08:43 PM
Revolt.

Join the revolution.

www.fallscountanywhere.com (http://www.fallscountanywhere.com)Although I hardly watch WWE nowadays, I highly recommend this forum for information and interesting discussions about Wrestling.

Kasabian
08-09-2011, 01:17 PM
Click here (http://www.fallscountanywhere.com) for the new upcoming wrestling forum.

Niall!
08-09-2011, 01:33 PM
/wooo/ is the only wrestling forum/imageboard I need for wrestling.

Lost_Addict
12-10-2011, 10:41 AM
Well seeing as no one has posted here in a month a quick update. Alberto won championship - John cena won it back - Alberto won it bk again
Mark henry has become a dominant beast and decimated orton for the championship and now is in a feud with a returning big show.

wwe has turned to **** with interference after screwy finish after interruption after firing re hiring and firing again the locker room walked out on triple H which made the
babyfaces look ridiculous. Triple H got fired and John whogivesacrap is now the stand in General manager. He fired Jim ross -.- and made some matches for the upcoming PPV. and that is the storyline atm and to be fare wwe is in a bad shape the wwe championship is changing hands between every month and every 2 weeks and the only redeeming quality really is Mark Henry :P

They need to do some serious work to pull this back and ontop of this i don't think we even get a pay off to the anonamou general manager now that John is now GM of raw -.-

*sigh wwe just sigh*

DPS
13-10-2011, 01:22 PM
I know this thread has been going for so long, but WWE isnt a sport, because its actors... this should be under TV and Films.

Lost_Addict
13-10-2011, 03:13 PM
I know this thread has been going for so long, but WWE isnt a sport, because its actors... this should be under TV and Films.

It's called sports entertainment ;) They are still athletes.

DPS
13-10-2011, 04:53 PM
It's called sports entertainment ;) They are still athletes.

Athletes dont use steriods :P imo

Misawa
13-10-2011, 06:03 PM
Athletes dope and get found out all the time. WWE has a policy in place that prevents steroid use. Don't pass comment on things you know nothing about.

-Heart
15-10-2011, 09:35 AM
There is SO much wrong with this comment, it's actually funny.

DPS
15-10-2011, 09:39 AM
There is SO much wrong with this comment, it's actually funny.

Think what you like, Real Athletes dont use steds.

Lost_Addict
15-10-2011, 10:48 AM
Think what you like, Real Athletes dont use steds.

Neither do the athletes in WWE. there are strict regulations against it, if a wrestler in the wwe is found on steroids they get fined and suspended. These checks are regular. So please check your facts before you start saying random crap.

DPS
15-10-2011, 11:03 AM
You dont get to be big without roids even with a little help from them.

Lost_Addict
15-10-2011, 11:24 AM
And this shows you clearly don't watch the product you're commenting about. There are no "big" guys like that in the business atm. please restrain from commenting unless you have backed up proof.

Misawa
15-10-2011, 05:40 PM
You dont get to be big without roids even with a little help from them.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

DPS
15-10-2011, 05:49 PM
Did someone reply to me? ;] i dont reply to people that are negitive

Edited by Infectious (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not make off topic posts!

Oleh
15-10-2011, 06:53 PM

So you're telling me ben johnson wasn't an athlete? Maradona? heck I'll even be ambitious and include Messi.

Lost_Addict
16-10-2011, 03:02 PM
Did someone reply to me? ;] i dont reply to people that are negitive

Edited by Infectious (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not make off topic posts!

No you don't reply because he have no responce because your argument is void.

Adam
21-10-2011, 08:27 PM
There's a difference between steroids and legal drugs.

Anyway, let this thread die - join www.fallscountanywhere.com and win WWE 12.

LeBlue
20-11-2011, 08:01 PM
There's a difference between steroids and legal drugs.

Anyway, let this thread die - join www.fallscountanywhere.com (http://www.fallscountanywhere.com) and win WWE 12.

A steroid is a type of drug, and legal steroids exist.

Lost_Addict
21-11-2011, 02:43 PM
Survivor series was a massive improvement on previous PPV's up till Money in the bank. Loving the push for Barrett. Top robe elbow from the big show was a *REMOVED* moment. CM punk is the new champion in a stellar match. And Finally the rock is still on top form with no showings of rust. I was hoping for a John Cena heel turn last night, but i can still hope.

Edited by Slowpoke (Forum Moderator): Please do not avoid the forum filter

Lost_Addict
22-11-2011, 01:55 PM
*insane. thats a better substitute for *removed*

Misawa
22-11-2011, 02:09 PM
Cena will never turn heel. He sells too much merchandise and does more promotional appearances than anyone.

Lost_Addict
23-11-2011, 10:58 AM
Cena will never turn heel. He sells too much merchandise and does more promotional appearances than anyone.
But that means wwe is effectively cursing themselves for Wrestlemania as the top face on the roster is going to get booed out of the building compared to the Rock. it would be logical for at least till Wrestlemania for a heel Cena run for a few reasons.

1. It would make great and unsuspecting TV viewing.
2. It would give the fans clear indication of who they are meant to cheer going into Wrestlemania as of now it's a cluster **** for the fans.
3. It isn't unheard of to take a major face and turn them heel (Hulk Hogan springs to mind).
4. It would give something for SuperCena to do between now and Wrestlemania, currently he has exhausted his supply of opponents due to his unbeatablness if that is a word.

Misawa
23-11-2011, 01:05 PM
Cena gets booed enough now for WWE know who will be cheered at 'Mania.

Adam
23-11-2011, 09:47 PM
Punk has sold more merchandise than Cena in the past few months.
Rock has sold more merchandise than Cena in the past few months.

He'll turn heel if only for Wrestlemania season.

Let this thread die, join www.fallscountanywhere.com - win some cool stuff.

Blinger
25-11-2011, 02:28 AM
WWE OMG! Top 50 Incidents in WWE History is an amazing DVD. The only thing that was annoying was the "oh my god" thing between each clip :)

LeBlue
25-11-2011, 11:45 PM
Punk has sold more merchandise than Cena in the past few months.
Rock has sold more merchandise than Cena in the past few months.

He'll turn heel if only for Wrestlemania season.

Let this thread die, join www.fallscountanywhere.com (http://www.fallscountanywhere.com) - win some cool stuff.

Do you have to constantly repeat this ********?

Adam
28-11-2011, 08:41 PM
Yeah pretty much.

Let this thread die, join www.fallscountanywhere.com (http://www.fallscountanywhere.com/) - win some cool stuff.

Edited by Suspective (Forum Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly, thanks.

Camy
28-11-2011, 09:06 PM
Yeah pretty much.

Let this thread die, join www.fallscountanywhere.com (http://www.fallscountanywhere.com/) - win some cool stuff.

Edited by Suspective (Forum Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly, thanks.
How is this pointless ^^
and this; isnt?

OT, the Rock looked awesome at Survivor Series

Milarz
29-11-2011, 01:36 AM
Considering Rock is only returning reguraly and Cena's the biggest star of WWE, i don't see Rock going over at Mania. But if he never left, i see them putting Rock over anyday.

Arron
29-11-2011, 01:45 PM
You still got it!

Adam
29-11-2011, 06:27 PM
How is this pointless ^^
and this; isnt?

it's a conspiracy.

also known as, pre-mature mods who have nothing better to do. this place has gone way down hill.

anyway

join http://www.fallscountanywhere.com let this thread die. HAHA

TehJoshy
03-12-2011, 06:55 PM
OFFTOPIC: Registration denied, this forum runs an active policy of not allowing spammers. Please contact us via the "Contact Us" page link if you believe this is in error.

This is what i get when i try register on your FCA forum!

OT: Still pretty freaked out about how bad that live special of SD was this week!

Adam
04-12-2011, 12:41 PM
That's what happens when you try and register under a proxy or you live in russia.

TehJoshy
13-12-2011, 10:50 PM
That's what happens when you try and register under a proxy or you live in russia.

But I don't live in Russia or use a proxy! pft.

Edit: Oh it worked now yay!

Vause
12-03-2012, 05:16 PM
If anyone could get me a link for tonights RAW i'd be so grateful! My baby Cena is going to freestyle (thanks Kasabian for telling me!)

P.S I'm so excited for WM but something has to go wrong, I've got a feeling Kane might make an appearance...

Kasabian
12-03-2012, 05:30 PM
If anyone could get me a link for tonights RAW i'd be so grateful! My baby Cena is going to freestyle (thanks @Kasabian (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=20984) for telling me!)

P.S I'm so excited for WM but something has to go wrong, I've got a feeling Kane might make an appearance...

http://www.fallscountanywhere.com/

Vause
12-03-2012, 05:47 PM
finally registered tom, tytyty

NeverSkem
24-03-2012, 05:34 AM
Randy Orton vs Kane - Single Matches

Cody Rhodes vs Big Show - WWE Intercontinental Championship

Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus - World Heavyweight Championship

CM Punk vs Chris Jericho - WWE Championship

Triple H vs Undertaker - Hell in a Cell (Special Guest Referee Shawn Micheals)

John Cena - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson - Single Matches

Who do you think will won?

Merged by ,Alpha, (Trialist Forum Moderator): There is already a thread for WWE discussions, thanks :)

Adam
24-03-2012, 10:26 AM
You're missing off 2 matches.

Official Match Card
http://www.fallscountanywhere.com/threads/1454-WWE-WrestleMania-28-Official-Match-Card

Official Hall of Fame inductees
http://www.fallscountanywhere.com/threads/1462-WWE-Hall-of-Fame-2012-Official-Inductees

Also, register up whilst you're there.

Here's my preview http://adecw.com/wrestlemania-xxviii-28-predictions/

NeverSkem
24-03-2012, 01:56 PM
You're missing off 2 matches.
Sorry About that ^_^

Misawa
24-03-2012, 08:03 PM
There's a WWE thread.

Richie
26-03-2012, 11:34 AM
I thought the undertaker died like 4times already? I haven't watched wrestling in years but it doesn't look like much has changed. I don't think i'll be watching it :P

NeverSkem
28-03-2012, 11:47 AM
I thought the undertaker died like 4times already?
Its only and Entertaiment ^_^

Jurv
01-04-2012, 07:25 PM
i have decided to make a thread revolving tonight's wrestlemania event. i know that there are a few people on this forum who will be watching it so we might as well make a thread to discuss matches and other things which will get ourselves in the mood. i am really looking forward to it to be honest with you, i've got a feeling that all the matches will be amazing.

so what are your thoughts!? what match are you looking forward the most!? cena or the rock!?

Merged by Lee (Forum Moderator): There is already a thread on WWE.

David
01-04-2012, 07:44 PM
sakes Jurv there's already a thread, get a grip :(

I'm also looking forward to this.

the rock to beat cena
jericho to beat punk
orton to beat kane
sheamus to beat bryan
triple h to beat taker
big show to beat cody
team teddy
and kelly kelly should consider sitting on my face.

Mark
01-04-2012, 07:45 PM
It's the first time i'll be watching Wrestling for a long time but I decided to watch it this year as it seems to be one of the best yet. I'm looking forward to Triple H vs the Undertaker as well as John Cena vs The Rock. I'm still undecided on who will win with the Rock vs John Cena as it'd be pretty boring if The Rock won because it would be really predictable. I think Triple H will win against the Undertaker.

Jurv
01-04-2012, 07:47 PM
leave me alone i wanted a separate thread :(

i'm really excited for the undertaker and triple h match, i'd much rather watch that then the rock and cena match. i'm not too sure what's going to happen with the whole situation of shawn michaels being the referee though. it seems to obvious for them to team up together to beat the undertaker. and if triple h and shawn michaels turn on each other then that would probs create another storyline. who knows!!!!!!

Mark
01-04-2012, 07:50 PM
leave me alone i wanted a separate thread :(

i'm really excited for the undertaker and triple h match, i'd much rather watch that then the rock and cena match. i'm not too sure what's going to happen with the whole situation of shawn michaels being the referee though. it seems to obvious for them to team up together to beat the undertaker. and if triple h and shawn michaels turn on each other then that would probs create another storyline. who knows!!!!!!

I've got a feeling that kane or someone will interfere then someone will make it a tag team match between Shawn and Triple H vs Undertaker and someone else. Hopefully they'll pull something big out of the bag for that match. Also, I've not been keeping up to date with WWE news, I swear Triple H was some sort of manager at one point? How come he's wrestling again?

David
01-04-2012, 07:59 PM
I've got a feeling that kane or someone will interfere then someone will make it a tag team match between Shawn and Triple H vs Undertaker and someone else. Hopefully they'll pull something big out of the bag for that match. Also, I've not been keeping up to date with WWE news, I swear Triple H was some sort of manager at one point? How come he's wrestling again?

he's the COO of the company now with a few matches here and there. 'Taker and HBK convinced him into this match

Misawa
01-04-2012, 08:18 PM
Michaels retired.

Here comes the pain.

Vause
01-04-2012, 08:33 PM
i'm so excited. just ordered it on PPV. bring on the late night!! should of napped.

LETS GO CENA!!

Camy
01-04-2012, 08:47 PM
FINALLLYYY....

:) Rocky/Punk/Taker to win.

Vause
01-04-2012, 09:49 PM
No! I hope Rock doesn't win. Cena has to do this!!

Jurv
01-04-2012, 09:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/WWEFanNation click for the pre-show!

and i've never been a fan of cena, so to see him getting beat is always a positive thing. hahaha!

David
01-04-2012, 09:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/WWEFanNation click for the pre-show!

and i've never been a fan of cena, so to see him getting beat is always a positive thing. hahaha!

that's just the "once in a lifetime" special that was aired last week before raw :(

Jurv
01-04-2012, 10:02 PM
oh, i didn't watch that so i don't mind. haha!

Vause
01-04-2012, 10:08 PM
John Cena amazes me! I love his little promo for WM.

Jurv
01-04-2012, 10:16 PM
i've got to admit, john cena has definitely got a lot of dedication towards wwe.

Jurv
01-04-2012, 10:39 PM
sorry for the double post but the pre-show has officially started now, it's a tag team match.

http://www.youtube.com/WWEFanNation

primo and epico vs tyson kidd and justin gabriel.

Mark
01-04-2012, 10:45 PM
That's the Tag Team match over, Primo and Epico are the Tag team Champions. 15 mins till the live show woo! The first match is the Heavyweight Championship which is against Daniel Bryans and Seamus - who do you think will win?

Jurv
01-04-2012, 10:52 PM
sheamus will hopefully get the win, and i'm sure he will unless daniel cheats like he has done in the past.

he pisses me off so much, haha.

David
01-04-2012, 10:57 PM
I'd like Sheamus to get the win.

Mark
01-04-2012, 11:08 PM
It's all started, the match between Sheamus and Daniel Bryans is just starting. Come on Sheamus!

David
01-04-2012, 11:11 PM
lmfao that's embarrassing. Glad Sheamus is champ though.

Lee
01-04-2012, 11:12 PM
What the hell just happened hahaha!

Vause
01-04-2012, 11:17 PM
hahahah! they'll deffo re-do that match, no way is it gonna be left there

ooo Kane!!

David
01-04-2012, 11:19 PM
I call orton

Vause
01-04-2012, 11:20 PM
deffo orton. however kane could easily pull this off

Mark
01-04-2012, 11:22 PM
I think Kane if I'm honest. Orton is a cocky little ****! They'll definitely be doing something interesting with the Heavyweight Championship because that can't be over like that. Maybe something with money in the bank?

Camy
01-04-2012, 11:29 PM
ell oh ell oh ell at the first match.

Vause
01-04-2012, 11:31 PM
I think Kane if I'm honest. Orton is a cocky little ****! They'll definitely be doing something interesting with the Heavyweight Championship because that can't be over like that. Maybe something with money in the bank?

deffo!!

OMG ORTON FOR GODS SAKE

David
01-04-2012, 11:31 PM
Son, I am disappoint. Wanted Orton to win :(. nice match though.

---------- Post added 02-04-2012 at 12:34 AM ----------

DAAMN.

Camy
01-04-2012, 11:34 PM
DAMN!!

Mark
01-04-2012, 11:37 PM
That was a good match! Big Show vs Cody Rhodes now, who do you think will win? I want the Big Show but yet again he'll be clumsy and Cody will prob will

Vause
01-04-2012, 11:37 PM
big show has to win this. however cody is looking so cute tonight!!

David
01-04-2012, 11:40 PM
I'd like to see Big Show win, but the chances are he'll put over Cody.

Vause
01-04-2012, 11:42 PM
Yeah I think Cody actually has a chance. Anyone got any predictions for the Rock/Cena match? I love Cena and he's always been my favorite. But I don't think they'd bring rock back for him to lose.

Camy
01-04-2012, 11:45 PM
Boom WD Big Show.

And I want The Rock to win so bad, but it could be a 'passing the torch' type thing, and he'll lose. We'll see.

Also, piss break time.

Mark
01-04-2012, 11:46 PM
Big Show won! Quite right so he did deserve it. Slightly disappointed at the moment as all the matches seem to be really quick and short. Can't wait for the big matches!!

Vause
01-04-2012, 11:47 PM
hell yeah big show!

mm come on kelly kelly

Mark
01-04-2012, 11:50 PM
It's the Diva match now. Beth Phoenix and Eve vs Kelly kelly and Maria bets on who will win? In my opinion it has to be Kelly Kelly!

Vause
01-04-2012, 11:53 PM
Kelly Kelly always loses to Beth LMAO bless her, I hope she wins.. that body, wowowooww

David
01-04-2012, 11:54 PM
I want Cena to go heel :(

Vause
01-04-2012, 11:55 PM
I want Cena to go heel :(

NOOOO, i heard they were doing that, i really hope not :( i love him, such a cutie

David
02-04-2012, 12:03 AM
NOOOO, i heard they were doing that, i really hope not :( i love him, such a cutie

he can't be super cena forever, this is the perfect time to do it. I honestly thought he would turn heel against kane :(

Vause
02-04-2012, 12:05 AM
he can't be super cena forever, this is the perfect time to do it. I honestly thought he would turn heel against kane :(

true dave!

oh wow, HHH never fails to amaze me with his entrances!!

David
02-04-2012, 12:08 AM
DO WE GET TO SEE TAKERS BALD HEAD NOW

Mark
02-04-2012, 12:10 AM
DO WE GET TO SEE TAKERS BALD HEAD NOW

Think so LOL! It's Triple H vs The Undertaker with guest ref as Shawn Michaels! Who do you think will win? I really do not know :(

David
02-04-2012, 12:13 AM
Think so LOL! It's Triple H vs The Undertaker with guest ref as Shawn Michaels! Who do you think will win? I really do not know :(

I can only say I want the streak ended :P this is takers last wrestlemania

Vause
02-04-2012, 12:14 AM
OMG HIS HAIR. I CANNOT ACTUALLY COPE. LMAO.

Mark
02-04-2012, 12:18 AM
I want Undertaker to lose but I can't see him leaving at this moment in time. Yet if Triple H loses then he can go back to being Chairman or w.e he was.

Jurv
02-04-2012, 12:23 AM
i can't see the undertaker staying in wwe either way of the outcomes. it seems like he only ever fights at wrestlemania and it would be pointless if his streak ends or doesn't end this year. im hoping triple h gets the win.

Vause
02-04-2012, 12:24 AM
oh wow! this match is amazing. i kinda want H to win. taker will get it lmao

Jurv
02-04-2012, 12:34 AM
this match is so ******* tense, the best match i've seen for ages.

Mark
02-04-2012, 12:34 AM
This match is so good! Still unsure who's going to win!

Jurv
02-04-2012, 12:40 AM
oh my god. this is definitely the end of an era for sure. match of the year.

Vause
02-04-2012, 12:40 AM
oh my god GUYS I CAN'T TAKE THIS!
fave match in AGES.

David
02-04-2012, 12:43 AM
oh my god. this is definitely the end of an era for sure. match of the year.

can't call that yet. still got undisputed best in the world match and era vs era match.

Mark
02-04-2012, 12:45 AM
THAT ENDING WAS DISAPPOINTING OMG!!! Triple H lost agains the Undertaker btw

David
02-04-2012, 12:46 AM
what a joke, severe disappointment. pure dirt

Vause
02-04-2012, 12:52 AM
argh. h should of won!!

Jurv
02-04-2012, 12:53 AM
great way to end a great match imo!

Lee
02-04-2012, 01:01 AM
The three of them hugging it out at the end, not a good way to end it imo.

Vause
02-04-2012, 01:10 AM
god i cannot wait for cena and rock. i'm like. crying at the thought lmao

Mark
02-04-2012, 01:10 AM
This match is slightly boring, I want teddy's team to win tbh. LOL at his dance at the start. Can't wait for Cena vs The Rock

Jurv
02-04-2012, 01:11 AM
i wasn't too sure about this match to start off with, it's going well so far tho!

Mark
02-04-2012, 01:19 AM
Another disappointing result! Wonder if Teddy will leave or if there will be a story behind it. What match is up next?

Jurv
02-04-2012, 01:39 AM
i doubt teddy's going to leave, something else will come up, most likely a new storyline.

this match is pretty good up to now. (cm punk vs chris jericho).

Mark
02-04-2012, 01:41 AM
i doubt teddy's going to leave, something else will come up, most likely a new storyline.

this match is pretty good up to now. (cm punk vs chris jericho).

yeah I hope he does stay. I want jericho to win!!

Vause
02-04-2012, 01:41 AM
come on punk!! he has to win.

Oleh
02-04-2012, 01:49 AM
The three of them hugging it out at the end, not a good way to end it imo.

The best way to end it imo, 3 legends walk in. 3 legends walk out. No bad blood. All love.

Jurv
02-04-2012, 01:57 AM
The best way to end it imo, 3 legends walk in. 3 legends walk out. No bad blood. All love.

i agree with this.

the cm punk and jericho match was much better than i expected too, it was extremely close and the best guy won.

Mark
02-04-2012, 01:58 AM
Grrr CM Punk won vs Chris Jericho! Just Flo Rida's performance and then The Rock vs Cena. I really don't know who will win on this one :(

Vause
02-04-2012, 02:04 AM
come on cena!!

Mark
02-04-2012, 02:08 AM
I want Cena to win because he deserves it but the Rock who is a WWE Legend will look stupid. Yet if The Rock wins it's kinda predictable so the hype was for nothing. And John Cena's career is kinda over.
I REALLY DON'T KNOW!!!!!

Smiddy
02-04-2012, 02:17 AM
Somebody call my mama.

Jurv
02-04-2012, 02:20 AM
i'm hoping the rock wins this, and if not it better be a bloody good match.

Vause
02-04-2012, 02:42 AM
come on John! this is driving me nuts!!

Jurv
02-04-2012, 02:49 AM
wow that was close. i was literally going to cry if he passed out for good.

---------- Post added 02-04-2012 at 03:55 AM ----------

YES YES YES YES. AMAZING MATCH. BEST MAN WON.

Mark
02-04-2012, 02:59 AM
The Rock won, can't wait to see what happens on tomorrow's Raw!

Blinger
02-04-2012, 03:36 AM
The Rock won, can't wait to see what happens on tomorrow's Raw!

Are you ******* kidding me? Use spoilers!?!?!
And did taker wrestle this year?

NeverSkem
02-04-2012, 03:46 AM
I want to Win John Cena, Undertaker, Chris Jericho, Sheamus,Big Show and Jack Swagger in the WresleMania 28 but to the Match of John Cena and The Rock are hard to guess who will won in their Match

Vause
02-04-2012, 09:04 AM
oh my god i am so tired. 3 hours sleep. so worth it!!

David
02-04-2012, 12:30 PM
cena sucks

Oleh
03-04-2012, 03:18 AM
Lesnar returned tonight and F5ved Cena. #herecomesthepain #naturaldisaster

Oleh
03-04-2012, 03:42 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZBhU-eVs1A&amp;feature=youtu.be&amp;a

Jurv
04-04-2012, 12:17 AM
i'm really looking forward to see what happens between cena and lesner, should be a fantastic storyline.

David
04-04-2012, 12:19 AM
i'm really looking forward to see what happens between cena and lesner, should be a fantastic storyline.

Agreed. I've seen in a few places that people think they're setting up another wrestlemania a year in advance, but I don't see it happening.

Also, I don't think Lesnar will have a full time wrestling schedule due to his health, probably something like the rock except lesnar will be at raw every week.

Vause
04-04-2012, 09:57 AM
i'm gonna catch up today on Monday's RAW, i'm so excited to see what the next few weeks bring.. wonder what's gonna happen with Cena now?!?!

Camy
04-04-2012, 01:09 PM
Also, I don't think Lesnar will have a full time wrestling schedule due to his health, probably something like the rock except lesnar will be at raw every week.
I dunno, at his last UFC event, after the surgery, he said he felt the best he's ever felt, and he's all healed up.

This is just a guess/hope, but imagine next wrestlemania we get Lesnar/The Rock, and CM Punk/Stone Cold. Punk and stone cold have been talking on twitter for like the last year about it, it's possible! Here's hoping anyway.

Jurv
04-04-2012, 01:18 PM
I dunno, at his last UFC event, after the surgery, he said he felt the best he's ever felt, and he's all healed up.

This is just a guess/hope, but imagine next wrestlemania we get Lesnar/The Rock, and CM Punk/Stone Cold. Punk and stone cold have been talking on twitter for like the last year about it, it's possible! Here's hoping anyway.

that would be amazing if stone cold and cm punk had a match together, especially if it's at next years wrestlemania!

David
04-04-2012, 01:22 PM
would be interesting :P but another era vs era?

Jurv
04-04-2012, 01:49 PM
it's a shame that they didn't show anything regarding the undertaker and triple h match on raw. :(

and yeah Dave.; that's a good point, it might get a little repetitive if it's another era vs. era.

David
04-04-2012, 01:52 PM
it's a shame that they didn't show anything regarding the undertaker and triple h match on raw. :(

and yeah Dave.; that's a good point, it might get a little repetitive if it's another era vs. era.

WWE does disregard repetitive though, look at undertakers last 4 matches, HHH and HBK lol.

Kasabian
04-04-2012, 01:54 PM
Taker v Cena and/or Lesnar for WM29.
I really think Taker will do mania next year, and thats where the streak will end - and it'll be someone young in the company.

Jurv
04-04-2012, 01:57 PM
WWE does disregard repetitive though, look at undertakers last 4 matches, HHH and HBK lol.

hahaha true!

I really think Taker will do mania next year, and thats where the streak will end - and it'll be someone young in the company.
meh. i thought that taker was going to retire after this wrestlemania, we've not heard anything yet anyway.

David
04-04-2012, 02:01 PM

damnit, it better not be del rio "ITS MY DESTINY TO END THE STREAK"

*****FACEPALM******

but honestly, I read that the undertaker has a contract saying he retires with 20-0, in both HHH matches I hoped it was false, but seems more likely that it's true.

Kasabian
04-04-2012, 02:14 PM
Wrestlemania 29, Buried Alive/Casket match, end of the streak.

David
04-04-2012, 02:17 PM
Wrestlemania 29, Buried Alive/Casket match, end of the streak.

id rather he just retired now tbh. they have all year to come up with another attraction to take the streaks spot

Kasabian
04-04-2012, 02:18 PM
id rather he just retired now tbh. they have all year to come up with another attraction to take the streaks spot

Challenge Brodus Clay to a dance off.

David
04-04-2012, 02:21 PM
Challenge Brodus Clay to a dance off.

khali kiss cam

Kasabian
04-04-2012, 02:22 PM
khali kiss cam

Socko v Cobra for the WWE Muppet Title.

David
04-04-2012, 02:26 PM
Socko v Cobra for the WWE Muppet Title.

LOL I'd pay for that, those 2 are great.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!