PDA

View Full Version : Super Rares being DESTROYED

Shatterstar
07-07-2006, 01:12 PM
Yeah.. redtiz is after them. She deleted my pink smoke machine and is tracking all of the other rares, she emailed me about it because I said I'd give it in exchange for something seeing as I traded for it and don't want to lose everything.. except she refused because I have already greatly profited from this whole 'episode' as she put it.

All I can say is LOL at me.
:rolleyes:

Hi there

Thanks for your email and your concern. I'm afraid that you will not be getting any furniture in return for the smoke machine as a furniture log I've been investigating this morning clearly shows that your phunker account received a black dragon directly from a compromised account without you having traded anything back in return - you then traded that black dragon with Evolution. You were also in receipt of a sky dragon from an account who'd picked up unreleased rares and didn't give anything in return for that.

The only thing you *did* trade for was the pink smoke machine and you handed over one silver dragon for it. To balance the scales on that one silver dragon you traded for the pink smoke machine, you gained the following out of the entire episode:

4 red bird baths, 2 turntables, 1 gold elephant from Evolution in return for the black dragon
60 petal patches given by the account who was taking unreleased rares out of rooms

Therefore I'm afraid that I shall be declining your offer to hand over the pink smoke machine in return for 'something' for the following reasons:

* I have already taken it from your Magnesium account and destroyed it
* You have already clearly profited from this entire episode
* You have not, as you state, spent three quarters of your furniture on gaining the smoke machine machine you offered to hand over to us in return for some form of reward.

Many thanks

Emma

I can see where she's coming from though and at least she's nice enough to let me keep the stuff.

Ruws
07-07-2006, 01:17 PM
:O Nice 1

Mind if u tellme her ***** Via PM as i need to contact her sorry if its against froum rules just its urgnet

Sabre_1
07-07-2006, 01:19 PM
I completely agree with it, and yes it was kind of her to let you keep the stuff you already got from trading.

-:Undertaker:-
07-07-2006, 01:34 PM
Habbo should keep these new Supers out in public because they can use this to their advantage.

EG: If there's 5 Golden Lasers out in public then everyone would want one so then Habbo could release the Gate as a Normal Catolugule rare and loads of people would buy it.

Bit like what they did with the White Pillow.

DJ Rareness
07-07-2006, 01:37 PM
No offense to you Alex but i am really glad she is collecting it all because the scum who stole it don't deserve it :) Sorry if you lost out though, doesn't sound like you did from what she said though.

WHANGFACE
07-07-2006, 01:41 PM
Unlucky Alex, but yeah well not really unlucky.. But aww ;D

Hitman
07-07-2006, 01:43 PM
Heh, you still make a nice profit though ;)

Barmi
07-07-2006, 01:59 PM
redtiz does seem to be one of the more active staff members, so nice job on her part. She has been very fair, and methinks allowing you to keep the rest of the stuff is pretty darn cool. ;D

Soo... lucky you for profiting so much, lol!

asher_
07-07-2006, 03:06 PM
yer i'd sell dem on *****

superstar911
07-07-2006, 03:12 PM
ok i dont get dis

how waz der profit made if it got deleted im confused lol

also y not just ban forum users from posting about un-realeased rares and the people who ave them dont show them publicly keep them in your hand

!!HM!!
07-07-2006, 03:13 PM
:/ looks like they ain't going to give the stuff back which was taked out of people there rooms :(

!!HM!!
07-07-2006, 03:14 PM
ok i dont get dis

how waz der profit made if it got deleted im confused lol
Becaus he sold the Black dragon for lots and the Sky Dragon

edit sorry for double post :(
Catzsy(Forum Moderator) Noted.

Nick-
07-07-2006, 03:18 PM
Does that include official hand outs?
Such as the gold pillow won in funky friday?

superstar911
07-07-2006, 03:20 PM
Becaus he sold the Black dragon for lots and the Sky Dragon

edit sorry for double post :(

oh thanx +rep

n!ckg i dunno about comp winners but i do know for definate that a gold pillow was lifted as i waz in the room at the time the show habbo name wasnt on so i dunno whos. but they also lost a green icm (dunno how he got it) and for some reason a calligraphy poster aswell

Grindie
07-07-2006, 03:27 PM
Hmm, you shouldn't have emailed her in the first place...

Nick-
07-07-2006, 03:30 PM
He still has his calligraphy posters and the habbo name was Chipzz ;)
I just hope they realise that not all supers dropped were unofficial, some were genuine official prizes in competitions :'(

asher_
07-07-2006, 03:30 PM
Yeah. Redtiz doesn't appreciate emails regarding matters that don't fall into her department. Use the help tool! geeeeeeez

!!HM!!
07-07-2006, 03:39 PM
they follow steps before deleting to be sure it was stolen/given
1)they pick up the furni
2)they drop it in a room
3)the mod/staff who picked it up a file saying where she found it
4)they check the ID code to see either it was stolen or given for a competition
5)if it was given they will drop it back in your room

Happened to me like 6 months ago with my silver dragon, MOD-Treefinder picked it up (i was brb so she sent me a MOD allert saying "Picked up your scripted silver dragon"). i had it back after 2/3 days.

Nick-
07-07-2006, 03:44 PM
:o thanks thats re assured me quite a bit

WHANGFACE
07-07-2006, 03:48 PM
Does that include official hand outs?
Such as the gold pillow won in funky friday?
Yeah, well someones did.

aviator
07-07-2006, 03:58 PM
to be quite honest Phunker, you shouldent have asked for a 'reward' so to speak, you should understand prior that trading for well known unreleased rares is something that you should keep well clear of. I learnt my lesson in 05' when I traded for a Green Pillar, it only got me banned. You should have known better. Steer clear of any unreleased rares, why'd you think they're unreleased?

/;

asher_
07-07-2006, 04:03 PM
i agree wit da demoted habbo x above

Helc
07-07-2006, 04:05 PM
Lol i remember that !!HM!! was so funny xD. 'Were the hell has my drag gone!' xDDD

aviator
07-07-2006, 04:06 PM
i agree wit da demoted habbo x above

haha, I wish.. I was kicked off the team

Vixen43
07-07-2006, 04:06 PM
why'd you think they're unreleased?

/;
because the staff haven't released them yet :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_clap :eusa_danc :eusa_wall

Rareoid
07-07-2006, 04:08 PM
I'm glad they ain't refunding anyone... If your stupid enough to trade unreleased furniture, you've gotta live with the consequences.

WHANGFACE
07-07-2006, 04:10 PM
I'm glad they ain't refunding anyone... If your stupid enough to trade unreleased furniture, you've gotta live with the consequences.
Don't speak to soon maybe?

Rareoid
07-07-2006, 04:18 PM
What ya mean Ben?

WHANGFACE
07-07-2006, 04:19 PM
Well Allan might be getting a refund.

& you said about people being stupid enough to buy unreleased Furni, you were offering on Allans? :s

Kukuthebird
07-07-2006, 04:23 PM
I totally agree with Emma x]

Rareoid
07-07-2006, 04:26 PM
LOL, only to wind him up Ben. You see, Allan is the skidmarks on the underpants of society.

!!HM!!
07-07-2006, 04:45 PM
Lol i remember that !!HM!! was so funny xD. 'Were the hell has my drag gone!' xDDD
it wasn't funny lol

Stab
07-07-2006, 05:03 PM
She is one of the nicer? active ones.
Yer and i find it funny how shes like ive already *&*destroyed*&* it soz soz

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!