PDA

View Full Version : Difficult situation

Alterate
07-07-2006, 11:32 PM
Right well... People think that I’m gay, but I’m not. I have now left school and I hang around with a large group of close friends, their is around 15 -16 of us and some of them actually think I'm gay. None of the people in are group are gay but some of us in that group including me like mess around pretending we're gay in public just to see peoples reactions. But because of this and the fact that I’m a virgin and haven't had a girlfriend in the whole 4 years I was at high school, some of them are beginning to think I'm gay I have confronted some of them and assured them that I'm not gay and they have like said 'We know' but I don't believe them. Another reason they think I'm gay as the hawtest lass that in is are group (who I fancy) wanted me to kiss her and I said No to like tease her and to make her want more and I did work cause I managed to get off with her at my after prom party. But nobody knows this because the lass in question swore me to secrecy. But anyway I don't know how to prove to my mates that I’m not gay unless I lose my virginity, and I don't want to do that to some random **** that all my mates have had. But it's so difficult. Merr.

Btw it's agaisnt my nature to use correct puncuation :')

Colin-Roberts
08-07-2006, 12:01 AM
just kiss a girl or get new friends if they cant belieive you they aint real friends

StripedTiger
08-07-2006, 08:22 AM
I'd jsut say you are waiting for the right girl?

i know its not the kinda thing boys say as much but you know, it might work.

plus when a gorgeous lass walks past and gives you the looks, and you get her phone number etc and they dont, well then it prooves whos the matter man xD

Drooped
08-07-2006, 10:33 AM
you never mentioned, are you straight/bi-curious/bi sexual/gay/confused.

I'd say get out there and find a good gal for yo` self ;)

Undesirable
08-07-2006, 01:55 PM
You sound abit confused, the fact you said you like the girl - probably goes to show that you aren't gay. Maybe just bi, or curious? Your still young, so you could just be confused. Don't rush into anything, and just take things as they come. Don't let other peoples assumptions push you into anything. Only you will truly know who you are - when the time is right. For now, just enjoy life.

Mentor
08-07-2006, 02:17 PM
Does it realy matter that much? i mean if they don't cair ether way why do you?

Alterate
08-07-2006, 02:21 PM
You sound abit confused, the fact you said you like the girl - probably goes to show that you aren't gay. Maybe just bi, or curious? Your still young, so you could just be confused. Don't rush into anything, and just take things as they come. Don't let other peoples assumptions push you into anything. Only you will truly know who you are - when the time is right. For now, just enjoy life.

Right well... People think that I’m gay, but I’m not

I don't think I'm gay I know I'm not. Im very much attracted to girls and not atall attracted to boys. That isnt the situation. The situation is people think I'm gay and don't know what to do about it..

Undesirable
08-07-2006, 02:25 PM
I do apologise. I completely read it wrong. I'd just ignore the comments your mates are making, i mean i know it will be hard. It you know you aren't.. that's all that matters. It doesn't seem to me as if they are bothered.. maybe just trying to make you feel like it's ok to be gay? - I know your not.. but they don't seem to think that. At the end of the day.. until you get yourself a gf.. or whatever, they may just go on thinkin this. Just shrug it off.. or.. speak to them..

Ostinato
08-07-2006, 04:37 PM
Right well... People think that I’m gay, but I’m not. I have now left school and I hang around with a large group of close friends, their is around 15 -16 of us and some of them actually think I'm gay. None of the people in are group are gay but some of us in that group including me like mess around pretending we're gay in public just to see peoples reactions. But because of this and the fact that I’m a virgin and haven't had a girlfriend in the whole 4 years I was at high school, some of them are beginning to think I'm gay I have confronted some of them and assured them that I'm not gay and they have like said 'We know' but I don't believe them. Another reason they think I'm gay as the hawtest lass that in is are group (who I fancy) wanted me to kiss her and I said No to like tease her and to make her want more and I did work cause I managed to get off with her at my after prom party. But nobody knows this because the lass in question swore me to secrecy. But anyway I don't know how to prove to my mates that I’m not gay unless I lose my virginity, and I don't want to do that to some random **** that all my mates have had. But it's so difficult. Merr.

Can I just ask, how do you actually know they think your gay? Have they actually ever insinuated it, or perhaps just made a few jokes or something? If it's only a few wee jokes or whatever, I really wouldn't take it to heart as it's a common thing teenage boys do joke about and call each other.

As you confronted some of them and explained to them that you are not gay and they said they already knew etc. maybe they don't actually think your gay and your just being paranoid?

--

Even if they do think your gay though, who cares? Honestly, at the end of the day deep down you know the facts. Unless someone comes out and directly accuses you of being gay just ask them what the hell your sexuality has to do with them, and explain that just because you don't go round getting off with any cheap girl doesn't mean your gay, you just have standards and morals.

Alterate
08-07-2006, 08:25 PM
Thx's all. Reasured me of a few things.

Zenzi
09-07-2006, 12:51 PM
Can I just ask, how do you actually know they think your gay? Have they actually ever insinuated it, or perhaps just made a few jokes or something? If it's only a few wee jokes or whatever, I really wouldn't take it to heart as it's a common thing teenage boys do joke about and call each other.

Well going around "acting gay" is bound to arouse suspicions. If you're straight then why try to act like a queer? :o

foxyfox00
09-07-2006, 01:01 PM
Just say that you dont like them saying those type of things and that you arent. Or Snog the closest girl.

Either way it will show them.
But who really cares. You should have to tell them or Prove things but if thats what works for you do it.
GL

Zenzi
09-07-2006, 01:02 PM
But who really cares. You should have to tell them or Prove things but if thats what works for you do it.
GL

+ rep k. x

Buzle
10-07-2006, 02:33 AM

What is VIRGINITY anyways? I hear all about it but I dont know what it is.. Fill me in someone please. <3

Thanks,,
Connor :)

Alterate
10-07-2006, 10:37 AM
What is VIRGINITY anyways? I hear all about it but I dont know what it is.. Fill me in someone please. <3

Thanks,,
Connor :)

Haven't had sexual intercourse

And if you don't know what that means go ask your parents they will be happy to explain.

Ostinato
10-07-2006, 12:50 PM
Well going around "acting gay" is bound to arouse suspicions. If you're straight then why try to act like a queer? :o

What the hell are you actually talking about?

He never said he goes around 'acting gay'. He simply hasn't been with a girl and didn't kiss one etc. when he had the chance, and therefore his friend's are starting to think he might like boys, not once did he ever say he 'acts gay', and if you ask me just because he doesn't go with any cheap girl - that doesn't make him gay. So I don't even know where you got that from pal.

Being a virgin is when you have not engaged in sexual intercourse with another person.

Alterate
10-07-2006, 12:58 PM
What the hell are you actually talking about?

He never said he goes around 'acting gay'. He simply hasn't been with a girl and didn't kiss one etc. when he had the chance, and therefore his friend's are starting to think he might like boys, not once did he ever say he 'acts gay', and if you ask me just because he doesn't go with any cheap girl - that doesn't make him gay. So I don't even know where you got that from pal.

Being a virgin is when you have not engaged in sexual intercourse with another person.

some of us in that group including me like mess around pretending we're gay in public just to see peoples reactions.

*cough*

Zenzi
10-07-2006, 03:44 PM
*cough*

Thanks. :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!