PDA

View Full Version : Any one use Google adsense or other contexual publisher accounts?

Sohan
08-07-2006, 08:31 AM
Hey,

for the last 2-3 weeks, I have been researching on Google adsense. I can increase the page CTR, and make your ads get clicked a lot more, without breaking Google's terms. If you want more info, PM me, and I'm sure i can sort somthing out.

Oracle:
08-07-2006, 09:20 AM
Encouraging clicks on your Google Adsense in against Googles terms and conditions full stop.

timROGERS
08-07-2006, 10:15 AM
It's not against the rules to optimize a page so it makes people more likely to click. But you can't force the ads to open, have pop ups/pop unders or tell people to click. I had my account suspended for doing it :P

VPSwow
08-07-2006, 10:19 AM
i havnt made anything in a week its wierd cos i get clicks but no money and how much in £ do you need before you get paid

Oracle:
08-07-2006, 10:26 AM
It's not against the rules to optimize a page so it makes people more likely to click. But you can't force the ads to open, have pop ups/pop unders or tell people to click. I had my account suspended for doing it :P

I know. I spent quite a long time using the ads in a way which didn't break the rules but made people 'want' to click, also thats cheating the system lol so a well deserved suspension although we have all done that. :D

Sohan
08-07-2006, 10:55 AM
I know. I spent quite a long time using the ads in a way which didn't break the rules but made people 'want' to click, also thats cheating the system lol so a well deserved suspension although we have all done that. :D
Increasing your page CTR and making your ads more noticable, and read more is not against Google's TOS.

If you make them with a bright green background etc, and get unnecessary attention, you are breaking it.

People will only click your ads if they want to. The whole idea is making your ads look like valuble content, and matching it. This way they think it's content, and read it.

i havnt made anything in a week its wierd cos i get clicks but no money and how much in £ do you need before you get paid
The min payout is $100.

Sohan
12-07-2006, 02:08 PM
So is any one interested?

ADAM:
12-07-2006, 02:16 PM
Hey

I made like $50 on google ads. Then 3 weeks later i got a email saying about the money i made is going back the people whos links where clicked on. They did say they might take legal action if i re-join and it happens again. I wouldnt recommend people to join if there going to click on the links there self.

Sygon.
12-07-2006, 02:30 PM
Im quite happy with my google ad's at the moment my clicks are coming in a bit now 3 a day and im earning $1 a day which im happy about :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!