PDA

View Full Version : RARE VALUE PETITION

Capri-Sun
08-07-2006, 02:13 PM
THIS IS WRONG SECTION I KNOW BUT I HATE WAT HABBOX ARE DOING TO THE THRONES VALUE AND MAJESTIC AND THRONE SOFA

ALL THESE ITEMS ARE DROPPING AND WEN THERE DROPPING PPL ARE PANICING AND DECREASING THE PRICE SO HABBOX DROP IT EVEN MORE ITS REALLY ANNOYING THRONES ARE WORTH WAY MORE THAN THERE VALUED JUST NOW

SO CAN U STOP MAKING THE HOLE HOTEL INTO PANIC STATIONS AND JUST GIVE THE THRONE A FIXED PRICE

IF UR VALUES ARE JUST A "GUIDE" THEN WHY DO THEY CHANGE

PLEASE DONT REMOVE THIS I WANT ALL THE PEOPLE WHO AGREE WITH ME TO LEAVE A MESSAGE ON THIS THREAD PLEASE AS IF TO BE SIGNING THE PETITION

HABBOX I ASK IF WE GET ALOT OF FEEDBACK WANTING THE THRONE HIGHER I ASK OF U TO GIVE IT A PRICE THAT IT WILL STAY AT AND BUILD ALL VALUES AROUND THAT

THANKS.

Wyked
08-07-2006, 02:15 PM
No need for all caps
This will be locked
I semi agree

Rich.Boy
08-07-2006, 02:16 PM
IF UR VALUES ARE JUST A "GUIDE" THEN WHY DO THEY CHANGE
I guess thats kinda true. If they are only a guide whats the point in changing the throne value by 0.5 and causing a market crash.

Capri-Sun
why will they lock it if there values are accurate????

but there not

and sorry for caps

Wizzdom
The throne value is always changing especially in the last week or so. It is decreasing in the hotel so obviously its going to change on the rare page.

Capri-Sun
08-07-2006, 02:18 PM
dude u and me know habbox av something to do with that

if the throne had a price at which it stayed at everyone would pay that a wee bit more maybe but wen 1 person offers lower habbox lower and then the whole hotel is totally *****ed

Wizzdom
08-07-2006, 02:19 PM
Ok what if this was the other way around, im guessing you have plenty of thrones, what if the throne went up to 33 Hc (if - which it wont) Would you still be doing this.

Habster7
08-07-2006, 02:20 PM
I agree all the way. :eusa_danc

Rich.Boy
08-07-2006, 02:20 PM
The throne value is always changing especially in the last week or so. It is decreasing in the hotel so obviously its going to change on the rare page.

But the throne was trading at like 29 hcs until the value was lowered to 28. Habbox values have a dramatic effect on the values. People are panick selling the thrones now and thats because of habbox lowering them .5

Capri-Sun
08-07-2006, 02:21 PM
Yes actually i would care because i want a price that habbox keep the same

take the full petal floor for example has alot of price ppl pay all sorts for it

but habbox keep it the same for ages and ages

throne changes everytime som1 on habbox wants profit

Wizzdom
08-07-2006, 02:21 PM
Habbox values are worked on very hard, we have a great team what looks in every trade room which is on the list. They then post there values what they have seen. Then all the HRVR's look at all the values, some then go and check them values on the hotel themselves. They then find the avaerage price of them and they then report it.

If you dont like Habbox values, then dont use them. Its simple.

Habster7
08-07-2006, 02:23 PM
Why can't we have one price without it changing all the time? :s

Capri-Sun
08-07-2006, 02:24 PM
the whole hotel uses habbox its like a religion everyone does it :|

Put it this way thrones used to be 18 hcs

u guys must of stacked up wen they were cheap, increased there value to suit u then u sell and make a bundle of profit

fitcovboy
Yes definately the wrong section lol :p

Well i heard for a while that this was coming, someone tols me that someone who does tha rare values said the throne would rise to around 29 - 30 then drop rapidly, since everybody uses habbox as the main site for rare values, then they can dominate. The rumours going around will have themselves added to the chaos that is going on in the hotel with thrones right now, its like many things like holopods, i wouldnt sell any for less than 2 HC. There are also rumours that people that work for the rare values sections have shops on habbo, so they play the rare values to buy and sell, but if it is or is not true is beyond me, a lot of the rare values used to stable and i do not know why now they are suddenly fluxuating so much, maybe their is new staff ect. If people stop panicking and demand the value of 28 HC for their thrones then they will not drop, or if people do not sell just because of the rumours, because that will flood the market and drive the value down.

Good Thread, shame about it being in the wrong thread though :p

Neversoft
Thornes always change value. :rolleyes: and where on earth did you come up with 'they change every time a rvr for habbox wants a throne' Err, only the Managers can update the values and they are extremly trustworthy people. Unlike you, they help people buy giving a GUIDE on the values, they're not 100% accurate! Its a rough guide. As for the Majestic and Throne Sofa, they are so hard to trade now-a-days. No one wants them. :rolleyes_

Wizzdom
08-07-2006, 02:25 PM
That wouldnt work, alot of rares are always changing (popular ones). We cannot put a fix price of them as people would then complain that they are either to high or to low.

Rich.Boy
08-07-2006, 02:25 PM
If you dont like Habbox values, then dont use them. Its simple.
Well, to be totally honest, we have too, because if I ask for even a little bit over what habbox says my rare is worth they say BUT HABBOX SAYS ITS THIS. It simply cant be done...

I think the rare values page should have been scrapped ages ago. Or atleast do the ranges of values. Like Throne - 27-29.

Capri-Sun
08-07-2006, 02:26 PM
lol plus rep fitcovboy uve just said wat ive been trying to express for the last wee bit lol

Lozzoling
08-07-2006, 02:26 PM
No they're not,thrones are going around 27 now and maj's are selling like stools.

;/

Wizzdom
08-07-2006, 02:27 PM
Yes definately the wrong section lol :p

Well i heard for a while that this was coming, someone tols me that someone who does tha rare values said the throne would rise to around 29 - 30 then drop rapidly, since everybody uses habbox as the main site for rare values, then they can dominate. The rumours going around will have themselves added to the chaos that is going on in the hotel with thrones right now, its like many things like holopods, i wouldnt sell any for less than 2 HC. There are also rumours that people that work for the rare values sections have shops on habbo, so they play the rare values to buy and sell, but if it is or is not true is beyond me, a lot of the rare values used to stable and i do not know why now they are suddenly fluxuating so much, maybe their is new staff ect. If people stop panicking and demand the value of 28 HC for their thrones then they will not drop, or if people do not sell just because of the rumours, because that will flood the market and drive the value down.

Good Thread, shame about it being in the wrong thread though :p

Bingo! ;)

Capri-Sun
08-07-2006, 02:27 PM
I think the rare values page should have been scrapped ages ago. Or atleast do the ranges of values. Like Throne - 27-29.[/quote]

Yep i agree :eusa_danc

Lozzoling
08-07-2006, 02:30 PM
When habbo did ranges everyone got confused and angry ;/

Neversoft
08-07-2006, 02:31 PM
lol plus rep fitcovboy uve just said wat ive been trying to express for the last wee bit lol

Seriously, if a few values of the rares you have go down you shouldn't blame it on Habbox. They are in no way scammers. Without Habbox, you would be lost. You wouldn't know what to do or what to trade. So quit moaning already.

Rich.Boy
08-07-2006, 02:31 PM
When habbo did ranges everyone got confused and angry ;/

You mean like they are now?

Capri-Sun
08-07-2006, 02:32 PM
nope it would be much better

u could do something like

majestics ( 3.0 - 4.0)
throne (27.0 - 29.0)

saves alot of loss for people plus would help habbox get a better name cause just now its getting all sorts of bad rep for its values

Lozzoling
08-07-2006, 02:32 PM
majestics arent 4.0 though

Wizzdom
08-07-2006, 02:33 PM
nope it would be much better

u could do something like

majestics ( 3.0 - 4.0)
throne (27.0 - 29.0)

saves alot of loss for people plus would help habbox get a better name cause just now its getting all sorts of bad rep for its values

Then dont use our values.

Capri-Sun
08-07-2006, 02:34 PM
Seriously, if a few values of the rares you have go down you shouldn't blame it on Habbox. They are in no way scammers. Without Habbox, you would be lost. You wouldn't know what to do or what to trade. So quit moaning already.

dude u shh it isnt just me i dont care if throne drops but its worth way more than habbox av it And just cause ur a rvr dosnt mean that u can just tell me to stop moaning. u can see the rare value reporter forum and u know wat there saying the prices are

so say 1 guy buys for 28 hcs u see it report it to habbox

next day throne is 28

i think u should at least give the value a few weeks and then see wat happens

Stab
08-07-2006, 02:34 PM
Ok babes

Wizzdom
08-07-2006, 02:36 PM
dude u shh it isnt just me i dont care if throne drops but its worth way more than habbox av it And just cause ur a rvr dosnt mean that u can just tell me to stop moaning. u can see the rare value reporter forum and u know wat there saying the prices are

next day throne is 28

You have no idea what we do in that forum. And what you just said is completely wrong. All the rvrs post values and the heads get an average and most of them go look to make sure its correct.

Please dont post things what you dont fully know.

Capri-Sun
08-07-2006, 02:36 PM
Then dont use our values.

we need to use ur values

u dont understand

everyone in the hotel uses habbox apart from the odd noobs

Wizzdom
08-07-2006, 02:38 PM
Eveyone cant have there value at what they want. I disagree with some of Habbox values and some i agree with. But you get that, everyone can see different values around the hotel.

Capri-Sun
08-07-2006, 02:40 PM
No trust me

everyone uses habbox

"4 thrones 5 hcs for ur petal floor"

" No Habbox Says Its 4 Throne 12 hcs "

Neversoft

next day throne is 28

You have no idea what kind of threads are in the Rare Values Reporter forum, no idea WHAT SO EVER. So stop critising things you don't know about. I don't remember saying i'm a rvr so i can tell you to stop moaning? Hmm... Oh, by the way the value doesn't go up/down just because one person reported it, but it does when several people report it at that value. :rolleyes: Seriously, you don't know anything about how the values work.

Nixt
I kinda agree with what you are saying, the fact Habbox change values do affect prices within the Hotel. Nevertheless without these values, what would we all do!? Prices would be far worse without Habbox I am sure. So I would advise you just get over it; it isn't like one random person decides to change the value for the damn fun of it.

fitcovboy
08-07-2006, 02:41 PM
The rare values fluxuate, you could not put a fixed price it is not possible, when a new rare comes out they trade for 2 HC & above but the more that are purchased the more goes on the market so people will start selling for less , because all you will see in a trade room when a new rare is released is 2 HC for my (whatever rare) & you will have like 10 people flooding that whilst you will then have 2 or 3 people flooding 1.5 for my (whatever rare) and maybe 1 or 2 people not using flooding tools saying either ;) so that then drives the value down, so it depends a lot on how many of the rares are up for trade, its the same with super rares, if somebody holds a lot of 1 particular super say 50 of them and then sell them the value will drop because the people that trade them compete, im being offered thrones now for as low as 26 HC because people are panicking, so flooding the market = lowering the value, whilst the rare value reporters report the rare values they have seen it is actually the habbo's that set the values !!! And as i said in my other post their are rumours of other things going on, but they are unfounded, so just remember when trading you set the values if you go and sell your throne for less than value just bare that in mind :p

Pitch
08-07-2006, 02:43 PM
As ex RVR lets clear this up.

Rare value reporters watch trades that take place then report them into the staff threads provided. [staff only]
Head rare value reporters then look at the weekly reports provided, and some find their own values by watching trades themselves. They then PM a list 2 - 3 times weekly to rare value managers who edit the values accordingly.

This system is almost flawless, one reporting posting bogus values is easily seen through the other, honest reporters. Similarly with the head rare value reporters and the value managers.

Also, about this thread. You ask for a fixed price, would you still want grey bbs at 5hc? Blue ambers at 1hc? thrones at 11hc?
Then, you say habbox never change prices, green pillow, grey bb, nellies, thrones, petals?
If habbox made the values, there would not be steady increases, the increases would be sharp. Also, i know the values are true, as i have watched values change to the values us rare value reporters posted..

So basically, you have absolutely no idea what you re talking about, your balming habbox when really you should be blaming profit seeking traders like yourself for pushing down prices in the hope of making that extra 0.3 hc on the trade.

edit: this thread should be closed or moved, because all that will happen is an arguement, involving a certain someone :rolleyes: swearing and blaming people for trying to help. Then it will lead to spam too.. :(

Capri-Sun
08-07-2006, 02:49 PM
Fine then close thread please

Habbox wins again :eusa_wall

Nixt
08-07-2006, 02:53 PM
Habbox wins again :eusa_wall

Of course we do >;D If what you were saying wasn't a load of rubbish, maybe some people would actually give a damn about what you were saying. If you are going to say things like that, make sure that you have some decent facts behind it first dear :)

Shanker
08-07-2006, 03:00 PM
All the rare value reporter at habbox, Go out and finding rare values, and searching for hours, finding the rights prices for you, The Rvr don't benifit alot, but they do one thing, help people from being scammed, The throne has been dropping recently, It's not habbox's fault, it's the people who trade it at that price, the rvr are only doing there job, So if you wish to make any complaints, I guess you do it to the people have been trading these rares at the price, that made the throne go down.
The Rvr are just doing there job at the end of day and helping habbos from being scammed.

Thanks DiffusioN

Nick-
08-07-2006, 03:03 PM
As ex RVR lets clear this up.

Rare value reporters watch trades that take place then report them into the staff threads provided. [staff only]
Head rare value reporters then look at the weekly reports provided, and some find their own values by watching trades themselves. They then PM a list 2 - 3 times weekly to rare value managers who edit the values accordingly.

This system is almost flawless, one reporting posting bogus values is easily seen through the other, honest reporters. Similarly with the head rare value reporters and the value managers.

Also, about this thread. You ask for a fixed price, would you still want grey bbs at 5hc? Blue ambers at 1hc? thrones at 11hc?
Then, you say habbox never change prices, green pillow, grey bb, nellies, thrones, petals?
If habbox made the values, there would not be steady increases, the increases would be sharp. Also, i know the values are true, as i have watched values change to the values us rare value reporters posted..

So basically, you have absolutely no idea what you re talking about, your balming habbox when really you should be blaming profit seeking traders like yourself for pushing down prices in the hope of making that extra 0.3 hc on the trade.

That was perhaps the most sensible reply to a thread such as this one i may have ever seen
Although the system is near to flawless and anomalies can be picked out very easily there are still some values which i dont agree with and for those values i make up my own taking the habbox value into consideration as well as the general rareity of the rare, for example, the green pillows price, if one comes into my shop ill buy at the habbox price but only sell for 15-16 hcs. Purely because of their rareity and ive had people on my f/l messaging me with that value ;)
If they dont like my value they dont buy, others will :)
Simple

Not everyone follows habbox like a communist regime but they certainly provide a good outline for rare values

Also: update the damn super rare values please :D

Ryan.
08-07-2006, 03:07 PM
I agree because i bought my t sofas 2 weeks bk for 4hc and now look at em
i've lost bout 10hc from it

Everlong
08-07-2006, 03:12 PM
I agree with the thread but rare values only change bacause there is a bigger want for certain rares and people are willing to pay more, as soon as the habbox value changes this happens again then people offer higher than that. this continues and habbox values keep rising untill people think they are too expensive and not worth it, this is when the values drop rapidly.

fitcovboy
08-07-2006, 03:14 PM
I agree because i bought my t sofas 2 weeks bk for 4hc and now look at em
i've lost bout 10hc from it

Thats because you have people with shops, that take in loads and every now and again they will sell off loads of them for below the posted value price, hence as said before the prices drop, plus the fact of more and more habbo's joining HC so more becoming available.

Nick-
08-07-2006, 03:45 PM
The easy answer to that is to wait
Its summer, t sofas dont look good in summer rooms
wait for winter theyll go back up ;)

Binary-Finary
08-07-2006, 03:48 PM
I do think that the throne should hav a fixed value like the hc, because tht's wat supers are bought with just like normal rares bought with hc's:)

brapbrap
08-07-2006, 03:53 PM
Nick how do you know they WATCH Trades hat take place, they say they do but they could b doing something completely opposite!

Nick-
08-07-2006, 04:38 PM
Ive seen RVR's in my shop hanging in the doorway doing just that...
As well as some standing in trade room doorways
Theyre watching you :P

Smiddy
08-07-2006, 04:44 PM
Ok, firstly. Please do not criticise the values, if you have NO idea how they are run.

Pitch gave the most precise reply to this thread.
You make the values, we just report them.

If you stopped asking for less and less / offering less and less for certain furniture (in this case, the throne, majestic and throne sofa), then they wouldn't go down :rolleyes:.

Thread closed.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!