PDA

View Full Version : Most annoying thing EVER

08-07-2006, 06:56 PM
The most annoying thing ever is people who stay on Habboxforum after they have quit Habbo and make childish posts like

" I don't play Habbo, so I don't care. "

" Habbo is for babies! "

" I can't believe you spend so much on pixels! "

Habbox Forum was created for HABBO; it's a HABBO HOTEL fansite. If you don't play Habbo, NO ONE CARES. Most people here do as it was who it was created for.

Honesty
08-07-2006, 06:58 PM
Shut up whining then?
dont like it leave

DMB-Hosting
08-07-2006, 07:00 PM
You will find most people who read and post in the cpu section most dont play habbo

Nixt
08-07-2006, 07:02 PM
Ok, yes it is a Habbo Fansite... Yet there are many other sub-forums, that I cannot be bothered to recite; but to name a few "Discuss Anything" and "Music". As far as I am aware there is no specification that says you have to play habbo to come onto Habboxforum... Just get over it dear :)

Adam$
08-07-2006, 07:07 PM
I agree with your point, if they were saying this in the Habbo section. This section is OUTSIDE HABBO which means it has nothing to do with Habbo.

If people say something like "plz com 2 mi room coz a gt loadz ov new furniz!!!1" in this section, nobody gives a toss, seriously.

I don't play Habbo, I haven't for a long time, and I don't intend to start again, either. Primarily because I hate it.

Kasabian
08-07-2006, 07:18 PM
So i take it your a habbo fanatic?

DMB-Hosting
08-07-2006, 07:25 PM
I dont play habbo hence i only read the 'outside habbo' and 'computer' section

Mentor
08-07-2006, 07:29 PM
Habbo players go on habbo, non habbo players go on other sites, habbox forum althogh a fansite in essents, is a diffent site, and its the forum people go for, you know the large part of it with aboulty no relation to habbo, that part your in now for instance...

Nick.
08-07-2006, 07:36 PM
I agree with the thread starter in a way, as it is HABBOxforum. When people say it in the Habbo section, it pee's me off.. but in the other sections it doesn't as most other sections are non habbo related.

RedStratocas
08-07-2006, 07:37 PM
I can understand your arguement if you say that people go into the Habbo sections and just post on all the threads "I dont play habbo" but most people on this forum dont play habbo.

But if your arguement is that people who dont play habbo should get off, youre wrong.

08-07-2006, 07:47 PM
Why am I not surprised this went over most peoples heads?

Most of you fail to see the true intent of the message and because of that you have taken it the wrong way.

I obviously don't mean the specific sub forums when I say this. Last time I checked there really isn't a reason to say 'I don't play Habbo' when talking about computers.

Read between the lines; you'll find that it really only makes sense to complain about something that has valid meaning. Reconfiguring the situation doesn't change anything.

Adam; you specifically have posted 'I don't play Habbo' numerous times when the situation does not fit said action and certainly doesn't require it. Hypocrisy really is one of lifes true irritants.

RedStratocas
08-07-2006, 07:51 PM

Most of you fail to see the true intent of the message and because of that you have taken it the wrong way.

I obviously don't mean the specific sub forums when I say this. Last time I checked there really isn't a reason to say 'I don't play Habbo' when talking about computers.

Read between the lines; you'll find that it really only makes sense to complain about something that has valid meaning. Reconfiguring the situation doesn't change anything.

Adam; you specifically have posted 'I don't play Habbo' numerous times when the situation does not fit said action and certainly doesn't require it. Hypocrisy really is one of lifes true irritants.

Show me a post where someone irrelivantly said 'I dont play habbo' in the habbo section.

HUGECOOL
08-07-2006, 07:53 PM

You spoke about Habbo and no one cared- Welcome to the 'Discuss Anything' (outside Habbo) section. :)

Adam$
08-07-2006, 08:03 PM
You say it's annoying, yet you get pleasurable threads which contain no habbo content whatsoever then someone comes and says something like "yeah, plz com 2 ma room lolol"

Ryan+Joe
08-07-2006, 08:07 PM
Shut up. If we leave habbo we don't have to leave things that relate to it. Anyway, this part of the forum has nothing to do with habbo. Half of the people that post in this section don't play habbo or post in the habbo section.

jordybumz!
08-07-2006, 09:28 PM
I agree with your point, if they were saying this in the Habbo section. This section is OUTSIDE HABBO which means it has nothing to do with Habbo.

If people say something like "plz com 2 mi room coz a gt loadz ov new furniz!!!1" in this section, nobody gives a toss, seriously.

I don't play Habbo, I haven't for a long time, and I don't intend to start again, either. Primarily because I hate it.
^ What he said.

Oliver46
09-07-2006, 09:11 AM
To be honest, I can see where people are coming from when they say Habbo is for babies...

Troubling
09-07-2006, 09:59 AM
lol i no wen people say it for babies its like how ::DD:$

-Soph-
09-07-2006, 10:34 AM
Yeah, its annoying when people do that in the habbo sections, but if people don't play habbo/quit then theres still loads of other subforums they can use. like this one

Neversoft
09-07-2006, 10:37 AM
No, the most annoying thing ever is untangling a slinky. Its so frustrating.

RedStratocas
09-07-2006, 01:58 PM
To be honest, I can see where people are coming from when they say Habbo is for babies...

I dont think its the game itself, just the way a lot of it is run. Read some of the competitions or articals and it sounds like theyre trying to talk to a 4 year old.

Jasmin
10-07-2006, 02:49 PM
Shut up. If we leave habbo we don't have to leave things that relate to it. Anyway, this part of the forum has nothing to do with habbo. Half of the people that post in this section don't play habbo or post in the habbo section.
Your sig got me excited :'(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!