PDA

View Full Version : Is this proove?

:Blobbeh
08-07-2006, 07:15 PM
I was searching for a good forum on my history and I just had to look if europehabbo got shutdown after I reported them

And i found:

vBulletin datastore error caused by one or more of the following:
You may have uploaded vBulletin 3.5 files without also running the vBulletin 3.5 upgrade script. If you have not run the upgrade script, do so now.
The datastore cache may have been corrupted. Run Rebuild Bitfields from tools.php, which you can upload from the do_not_upload folder of the vBulletin package.

Fatal error: vBulletin datastore cache incomplete or corrupt in /includes/init.php on line 176

Ok, this isnt normally a VB error that ive seen before, so what is it?

Jamie.
08-07-2006, 07:17 PM
i dno u tell me?

Homesrfan
08-07-2006, 07:18 PM
I was searching for a good forum on my history and I just had to look if europehabbo got shutdown after I reported them

And i found:

vBulletin datastore error caused by one or more of the following:
You may have uploaded vBulletin 3.5 files without also running the vBulletin 3.5 upgrade script. If you have not run the upgrade script, do so now.
The datastore cache may have been corrupted. Run Rebuild Bitfields from tools.php, which you can upload from the do_not_upload folder of the vBulletin package.

Fatal error: vBulletin datastore cache incomplete or corrupt in /includes/init.php on line 176

Ok, this isnt normally a VB error, so what is it?
The only way that this would be possible is if he got an email and deleted the database or something. I mean, I don't think that vBulletin is now hacking those with nulled vBs. The only way that error would be there is if he messed it up himself.

08-07-2006, 07:18 PM
Hmm.. Ok

awelsh
09-07-2006, 02:17 PM
think he messed it up himself .also how can you find out if a vbulletin is nulled?

09-07-2006, 02:21 PM
On the end of the URL, add clientscript/vbulletin_editor.js

awelsh
09-07-2006, 02:38 PM
ok never knew that before.

EDIT. but habboxforum doesnt have that does that mean its nulled.

09-07-2006, 03:20 PM
ok never knew that before.

EDIT. but habboxforum doesnt have that does that mean its nulled.

No it aint, i must of got it wrong... again

Colin-Roberts
09-07-2006, 10:08 PM
no your rite habbox might have renamed it for reasons.

Jargit
10-07-2006, 02:48 PM
Why would they rename it?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!