PDA

View Full Version : Spiders ;X

Honesty
08-07-2006, 09:29 PM
Uh i've had like 3 big black spiders come in my room today and they freak me out, does anyone else hate spiders x__x?

jordybumz!
I don't hate them. I'd rather they weren't near me, but they don't really scare me.

Kasabian
Don't bother me ^_^

Honesty
08-07-2006, 09:31 PM
Uh they freak me out so much, i dont mind little ones but double bodies = dead

Kukuthebird
08-07-2006, 09:34 PM
I hate them, eurgh. I don't kill them though i put them outside.

The other week one was outside my bathroom, so im like "dad, come, bring the tv mag to sweep pick it up" so i quickly got my bin. My bin is like a metal-net with little holes. I trapped the spider in it, i looked back and he got out one of the holes i was like omgz0rrr and started shouting x]

Dentafrice1
08-07-2006, 09:35 PM
They freak me out too. I shoot them with my bbgun.

*(Music)I got a BB Gun, that looks just like a MAC 10. If i shot your biotch it might not even break tha skin.(Music)*

Honesty
08-07-2006, 09:37 PM
I hate them, eurgh. I don't kill them though i put them outside.

The other week one was outside my bathroom, so im like "dad, come, bring the tv mag to sweep pick it up" so i quickly got my bin. My bin is like a metal-net with little holes. I trapped the spider in it, i looked back and he got out one of the holes i was like omgz0rrr and started shouting x]
Lmao shouting xD. i dont kill them i get mum to :D

Kukuthebird
08-07-2006, 09:56 PM
Lmao shouting xD. i dont kill them i get mum to :D

I couldnt give them, just couldnt.

Calzeh
08-07-2006, 10:04 PM
I have a phobia of them. In a situation where there may (not definately!) be a spider I can't relax. I shudder and keep looking around me. Sometimes the simple possibility of there being a spider can lead to a panic attack, never mind how I react when I actually find one. Every time I go into a room I have to check round to see if there's any spiders. I have hallucinations of them, sometimes I can't tell between hallucinations and reality. I feel like I'm losing my mind some of the time.

I'll do anything to be safe from a spider. Including ordering a takeaway just so the delivery man can get rid of it. I regularly have to ring my gran or go to the neighbours, or sometimes just run out of the house altogether, or lock myself in a "safe" room. It's pathetic and beginning to take over my life. Some days I refuse to go in one or more rooms. Once my list of avoided rooms has been: the kitchen bedroom bathroom and living room. Ridiculous haha.

Yup I know they can't hurt me, and they are positive for the enviroment. They still scare the hell out of me though. :P I find them fascinating to read about but I just can't bear to be in the same room (or house) as one. Argh.

issaa.
08-07-2006, 10:08 PM
i dont mind the little ones.

Honesty
08-07-2006, 10:08 PM
I have a phobia of them. In a situation where there may (not definately!) be a spider I can't relax. I shudder and keep looking around me. Sometimes the simple possibility of there being a spider can lead to a panic attack, never mind how I react when I actually find one. Every time I go into a room I have to check round to see if there's any spiders. I have hallucinations of them, sometimes I can't tell between hallucinations and reality. I feel like I'm losing my mind some of the time.

I'll do anything to be safe from a spider. Including ordering a takeaway just so the delivery man can get rid of it. I regularly have to ring my gran or go to the neighbours, or sometimes just run out of the house altogether, or lock myself in a "safe" room. It's pathetic and beginning to take over my life. Some days I refuse to go in one or more rooms. Once my list of avoided rooms has been: the kitchen bedroom bathroom and living room. Ridiculous haha.

Yup I know they can't hurt me, and they are positive for the enviroment. They still scare the hell out of me though. :P I find them fascinating to read about but I just can't bear to be in the same room (or house) as one. Argh.
Im abit like that i keep looking around and i'll find one and freak out. like atm theres a daddy long legs by the door which is keeping me in the sitting room im like uh :( but i wont sleep tonight because i've seen to many.
Also the other night a big black one ran across my face in bed so i avoid my room now x_x

-Sweex
08-07-2006, 10:09 PM
say hi!

Dentafrice1
08-07-2006, 10:10 PM
http://www.fpnotebook.com/ErSpiderBlackWidow.jpg

Honesty
08-07-2006, 10:11 PM
you evil gits :x

-Sweex
08-07-2006, 10:15 PM
Umm no not enough was it?

Dentafrice1
08-07-2006, 10:17 PM
http://www.museums.org.za/bio/images/spiders/bite7.jpg

jordybumz!
08-07-2006, 10:23 PM
http://www.museums.org.za/bio/images/spiders/bite7.jpg
Ouch??

Dentafrice1
08-07-2006, 10:23 PM
Yep. I got bad repped!! OMG Ill get you :p

DMB-Hosting
08-07-2006, 11:03 PM
OMG I HATE THE LITTLE ****ers

sarey
09-07-2006, 12:43 AM
Omg, those spiders made me cringe big time, now you made me keep looking around for them :'( !

Charlie
09-07-2006, 01:13 AM
Ohmygod, i hate spiders. I watched a movie with them in once and i started to freak out, and i thought there was spiders everywhere and stuff. If i see a spider, i can't go near it or anything, and i cant kill it. :'(

And the pictures posted of spiders, scared the crap out of me.

Slixor
09-07-2006, 01:17 AM

your weird...

Smiddy
09-07-2006, 01:19 AM
Spiders don't affect me... I usually have to deal with them in the house.

-Pick it up- -Throw / place outside-

Slixor
09-07-2006, 01:26 AM
spiders = put in cup the throw out window,

now moths.... they are just FREAKY!!!! i mean the big ones that come like 1am, e.g
http://www.graviton.demon.co.uk/Misc/Dot%20moth%20web%209511.jpg

i just run out of room when they come...

sarey
09-07-2006, 01:26 AM
LOLATTHAT! Funny. I love moths.

Smiddy
09-07-2006, 01:28 AM

now moths.... they are just FREAKY!!!! i mean the big ones that come like 1am, e.g

i just run out of room when they come...Moths are wierd, yes. They just bang into lightbulbs and windows.

I still do the same with them though, just end up with pollen/dust (not sure what it is) on my hand ¬.¬

sarey
09-07-2006, 01:31 AM
Aww i love that moth. Its cute xD
Omg, im weird...

Smiddy
09-07-2006, 01:32 AM
Aww i love that moth. Its cute xD
Omg, im weird...You said it, not us :p

I don't see moths are cute, Butterflies, I could understand.

Slixor
09-07-2006, 01:35 AM
OMG i went downstairs to get some food and its like 3am and all lights are off, i trun on light and GIANT MOTH attacked me i like freaked out and nearly screemed. i never got the food :(:(

sarey
09-07-2006, 01:36 AM
You said it, not us :p

I don't see moths are cute, Butterflies, I could understand.

LOL. But i am weird. I love moths :s

Smiddy
09-07-2006, 01:37 AM
LOL. But i am weird. I love moths :sPlease add that to your signature of "Loving ya"'s ;) (might wanna add a break to it aswell :p

Not wierd.. I think people who have a phobia of cheese are wierd :s

sarey
09-07-2006, 01:38 AM
Please add that to your signature of "Loving ya"'s ;) (might wanna add a break to it aswell :p

Not wierd.. I think people who have a phobia of cheese are wierd :s

HAHAHAHAA!!! No. LOL. Your on my sig. :D
Cheese? I LOVE CHEESE! Add a break to it aswell? EH?

Smiddy
09-07-2006, 01:39 AM
HAHAHAHAA!!! No. LOL. Your on my sig. :D
Cheese? I LOVE CHEESE! Add a break to it aswell? EH?I noticed I was :p

Same, cheese is like tasty, but this is about spiders remember.. :p

And yeah, a line break, so your Loving ya's is on 2 lines instead of 1 :p

sarey
09-07-2006, 01:42 AM
EH! Ok. LOL.

Dere. 3lines LOL

lilpuppygamzova
09-07-2006, 03:11 AM
YOU MUST LIVE IN A DUMP :$

sarey
09-07-2006, 03:25 AM
Course i must. :rolleyes:

Oliver46
09-07-2006, 09:04 AM
I'm not scared of Spiders, I just stamp on them!

Calzeh
09-07-2006, 10:46 AM
your weird...
You wouldn't be the first to say that about me. ;) eh smiddy.

But to be honest, spiders are one of the most common phobias and many people have problems because of their irrational fear. It can take over your life and you cannot control it. That is the stage where you need help. I guess I probably need help, but I don't see my psychiatrist anymore and I want to stay independant. Anyway their methods of helping you get over your phobia involve getting close to spiders and in the end even picking them up. And I'm no way near ready for that. :P

Neversoft
09-07-2006, 10:56 AM

i just run out of room when they come...

Yeah I hate moths. But I have a fly squat and if they come in... WHAM. I smack them all the way across my room and throw them out the window. I might try hitting them out of the window next time, abit of fun while doing it is needed.

Pu$$y
09-07-2006, 11:13 AM
http://www.usm.maine.edu/~smax/photogallery/spiders/dead_spider-photos/DSCN4654.JPG
hahaha dead

brandon
09-07-2006, 11:16 AM
I don't mind them but I don't like going to sleep knowing theres insects in my room because Im paranoid they'll crawl all over me in my sleep, eww.

Troubling
09-07-2006, 11:27 AM
i hate spiders once i was sitting in ym lounge and a huge spider ws crawling up my leg. i almost had a heart attack:o

Ryan+Joe
09-07-2006, 11:30 AM
der woz 1 bhind mi pc desk once and it was huge!! so i killed it i dunno where it is now tho probs dead under it or it was hoovered up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!