PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] im makine a room but it has sum kool furnis in it

siz
09-07-2006, 08:42 AM
http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/5346/prototype4fe.png (http://imageshack.us)

my rooms nearly done but i would like you to rate my furnis out of 10

Catchetat
09-07-2006, 08:45 AM
Looks basic but nice :P

I think you should change the color of the shadow for the habbos.

siz
09-07-2006, 08:54 AM
i hav a new colour for shadow its just not complete... anyway rate on the furnis in the room

Nemo
09-07-2006, 08:56 AM
i've seen that camera before ¬.¬

Kukuthebird
09-07-2006, 10:33 AM
I guess your simon305?

I like the altertion so far but i don't think the person to the far right needs to be their ;x

siz
09-07-2006, 11:08 AM
most of the stuff in it you amy of seen from http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=188589&page=2

ps ther person at teh far right is a zombie monster im running away from... thats y its green

Ekalb
09-07-2006, 11:56 AM
most of the stuff in it you amy of seen from http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=188589&page=2

ps ther person at teh far right is a zombie monster im running away from... thats y its green
Im afraid that's stealing and stealing images is not allowed on this forum.
Although everyone hates the alt it is still ripping.
Please dont use other peoples alterations without permission.

siz
09-07-2006, 11:57 AM
i have permission

Ekalb
09-07-2006, 12:01 PM
i have permission
Ok.
A Tip:
If you really want to get into alterations you should make them yourself isntead of compiling somone elses.

siz
09-07-2006, 12:18 PM
lol i neva copyed oat

Everlong
09-07-2006, 12:31 PM
He means come up wih your own ideas...

siz
09-07-2006, 12:40 PM
every thing on my image was made by me!...

I guess your simon305?

I like the altertion so far but i don't think the person to the far right needs to be their ;x
true!

Stellz
09-07-2006, 01:05 PM
Also. Learn to spell.
And can you prove your him.
You said in another post that you had permission,a dn in your othr one you say your him. Sounds a little bit confusing to my mind. If you did make them, well done.

Nemo
09-07-2006, 01:21 PM
ur zombie looks a lot like ur habbo with special needs thats recoloured

http://habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=190502

Troubling
09-07-2006, 01:33 PM
bad shading on the people and whats up witht eh floating door 7/10

siz
09-07-2006, 04:28 PM
um the man isnt badly shaded its taken straght from habbo and the retarted guy mabe i havnt looked yet lol

Joord
09-07-2006, 06:23 PM
um the man isnt badly shaded its taken straght from habbo and the retarted guy mabe i havnt looked yet lol
Don't say ******ED you proon! And make your own alts, there not all yours.

siz
09-07-2006, 06:29 PM
the account habbox simon305 is mine its just banned so i moved lol

MaGz
09-07-2006, 07:40 PM
Iv'e seen the camera the computer and the zombie before.
- Glass box things need shading
- Get rid of the zombie.
- Im confuzed why the computer cabinet only has 1 glass door thing
- And I agree with Stellz, get some spelling lessons.

Nemo
09-07-2006, 07:42 PM
Iv'e seen the camera the computer and the zombie before.
- Glass box things need shading
- Get rid of the zombie.
- Im confuzed why the computer cabinet only has 1 glass door thing
- And I agree with Stellz, get some spelling lessons.camera is his i think and zombie was his special needs alteration but recoloured ¬.¬

Mr.Big
10-07-2006, 02:12 PM

I notice you used the word rtard, instead of special needs. Im finally gonna get you banned.

Simon305, go leave and go join some supramicist group. Or join Ebaumsworld. Cause thats the kind of guy you must be.

siz
10-07-2006, 03:44 PM
omg it just slipped out im so sorry

Kukuthebird
10-07-2006, 03:45 PM
omg it just slipped out im so sorry

Shut up? & go away.

You can't "literly" slip up when typing. Thats why we have the delete button and the edit button?

CHAVO
10-07-2006, 06:23 PM
plz tell me how do u make alts?

siz
10-07-2006, 06:27 PM
i want 2 delte it...

ps: chavo did u make ur avatar

Nemo
10-07-2006, 07:21 PM
i want 2 delte it...

ps: chavo did u make ur avatarHe did not u noob its 1 of the habbox 1s hence wot it says..... and u will now get banned ;)

joboman
10-07-2006, 09:52 PM
before you ever post any alts, please learn to spell. wait actually just don't post any alts at all because they hurt my eyes. you su.ck at alts ,ok? it was about time someone burst your ego. Come give me bad rep now, wait! YOU DONT HAVE ANY REP POWER cause you're a rude and self-centered little kiddie. I hope you get flamed forever and get banned.

imitation of simon:
"hey guyzz y iznt mi alt in elites yet? im so pro 1337 cuz i cnt spell n i think i'm da best evr REP PLZZZZZZ!!!111!"

MaGz
10-07-2006, 11:57 PM
before you ever post any alts, please learn to spell. wait actually just don't post any alts at all because they hurt my eyes. you su.ck at alts ,ok? it was about time someone burst your ego. Come give me bad rep now, wait! YOU DONT HAVE ANY REP POWER cause you're a rude and self-centered little kiddie. I hope you get flamed forever and get banned.

imitation of simon:
"hey guyzz y iznt mi alt in elites yet? im so pro 1337 cuz i cnt spell n i think i'm da best evr REP PLZZZZZZ!!!111!"

Ha! Thats so funny, im so glad someone told him off.

Oh and siz, thanks for animating my sig, but i don't think i want it..

Menshevik
12-07-2006, 01:36 AM
Lay off the guy. Ya'll are so harsh on him.
Yelling at him makes you look worse then him.
Especially all the people that poste din this Hbabo with special needs thread.
They're the worst of all of them.
They got mad because someone made an ALTERATION, of a ONLINE GAME, about someone with special needs.
They prejudice because they wouldn't want someone to make them equal. If they weren't complete idiots, they give him a rating.
He wasn't trying to offend anyone, as he said special needs instead of '****, or something.
You all jump to conclusion anyways,
If he was looking for a reaction over the alt, he sure as hell got it.

Mr.Big
12-07-2006, 03:09 AM
Lay off the guy. Ya'll are so harsh on him.
Yelling at him makes you look worse then him.
Especially all the people that poste din this Hbabo with special needs thread.
They're the worst of all of them.
They got mad because someone made an ALTERATION, of a ONLINE GAME, about someone with special needs.
They prejudice because they wouldn't want someone to make them equal. If they weren't complete idiots, they give him a rating.
He wasn't trying to offend anyone, as he said special needs instead of '****, or something.
You all jump to conclusion anyways,
If he was looking for a reaction over the alt, he sure as hell got it.

No, I disagree. He has done way more then make that alt. All the things he has done is: Make the special needs alt, showing a stereotype (it drooling with arms hanging), he has made a girl holding a pleasure device, whenever people disagree with him in the alts forum he says "Betas den yours", also he has strong arrogance (he actually had the nerve to rate my alt then say I had a bad rating cause he thought his was better", when he got banned he simply made a new account and started bugging us again. So now he knows why people flame him all the time. And maybe he should make a huge apology thread or something. Otherwise, he can go to hell.

Zampo-III
12-07-2006, 07:51 AM
Hmm
The special needs guy
i must admit caused a bit of a rumpus - Maybe because not all special needs people have drooping arms etc.. There are different kinds and he thought of the worst to make - trying to stereotype special needs people...

Its wrong to stereotype people!
He then went and said he made it to show them as equals and meant nothing by it and was saying he hated arguements (Which he himself caused) Then later in this thread he goes and calls the 'Special Needs' Alt A ******

He needs a good slapping in my opinion and a ban for being stereotypical and rather nasty.

Mr.Big
12-07-2006, 02:25 PM
Hmm
The special needs guy
i must admit caused a bit of a rumpus - Maybe because not all special needs people have drooping arms etc.. There are different kinds and he thought of the worst to make - trying to stereotype special needs people...

Its wrong to stereotype people!
He then went and said he made it to show them as equals and meant nothing by it and was saying he hated arguements (Which he himself caused) Then later in this thread he goes and calls the 'Special Needs' Alt A ******

He needs a good slapping in my opinion and a ban for being stereotypical and rather nasty.

Yes, I agree.

siz
12-07-2006, 02:33 PM
they're not reatards they just have disablilitys now stop argueing ok!

Mr.Big
12-07-2006, 02:38 PM
they're not reatards they just have disablilitys now stop argueing ok!

THEN WHY THE HELL DID YOU PUT R'**** A..S...SHOLE!!!!!!!!!!

simon305
24-10-2006, 02:19 AM
will somone please move this to habbo other alts

Ekalb
24-10-2006, 05:35 AM
will somone please move this to habbo other alts

It's 3 months old. If you hadnt posted it would have died peacefully.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!