PDA

View Full Version : Bizareness At Bizkit

ShadowSam19
24-07-2004, 01:13 AM
I attended Fridays Bizkit Show, and was lucky enough to have a chance to win some furni in a game in which i had to try and make the hobba, lucky_duckie, laugh. But, soon after it started, *poof* the many people in the VIP section began to disappear, starting with lucky_duckie!
http://img73.photobucket.com/albums/v223/Samspo/Bizarre_Bizkit.jpg
The culprit was ScriptexRat (not seen in the pic cause he was kicked before i took the screenie), who d/c several people, inculding a hobba :o by trading them and causing an error. As you can see by the picture, i was traded also, but luckily he was kicked (and supposedly banned) before he could d/c me, as you can see by my hand being half opened from his attempted trade. I quickly got a screenshot, cause i thought i was gonna be d/c!

Ballistik
24-07-2004, 01:15 AM
wow you posted quick i was there too if you see me in the pic :) , there was lots of people and everyone just started to dissapear :o

hotslime
24-07-2004, 01:25 AM
LMAO! erroring people is so old.. :eusa_eh:

Moose
24-07-2004, 02:12 AM
weird, did he had rights, or he was a scripter?

ShadowSam19
24-07-2004, 05:17 AM
No he didnt have rights, he error traded the people. ( in other words, he traded them, and when he did that it cause the error thing that makes you restart habbo pop-up) He tried to do it to me but he was kiked first. But look at his name! Ive heard the word Scriptex before, but i dont know where tho... :eusa_thin

8Freak8
24-07-2004, 08:10 AM
Thats quite interesting, I see that guy everwhere!

@K
24-07-2004, 02:35 PM
What a fool, errors hobbas.

name14
24-07-2004, 03:28 PM
all you need is a scripted photo to erro somebody i can get one for 1hc :)

Yoshi132045
24-07-2004, 04:03 PM
Whoa, U were lucky you weren't d/c and lucky you got the shot when you did!
What a silly habbo, trying to error hobbas.

Moose
25-07-2004, 06:49 AM
I was in my room and this guy comes and hes like ill buy u 30 creds for ur mocha and bird bath im like no, hes like can i kik you, i said no, he traded me and i got an error

Simonac55
31-07-2004, 12:55 AM
That is quite weird. People disapearing lol.

Usher
03-08-2004, 04:17 AM
This is a serious thing.. and habbo really really needs to get rid of it. I was trying to have my Usher concert on habbo [did not work out] because people were not only being rude and obnoxious, corandaz was offering me error pics as well.. this is serious and I feel that habbo needs to find a way to get rid of this.

Arcanum
04-08-2004, 06:04 AM
I attended Fridays Bizkit Show, and was lucky enough to have a chance to win some furni in a game in which i had to try and make the hobba, lucky_duckie, laugh. But, soon after it started, *poof* the many people in the VIP section began to disappear, starting with lucky_duckie!
http://img73.photobucket.com/albums/v223/Samspo/Bizarre_Bizkit.jpg
The culprit was ScriptexRat (not seen in the pic cause he was kicked before i took the screenie), who d/c several people, inculding a hobba :o by trading them and causing an error. As you can see by the picture, i was traded also, but luckily he was kicked (and supposedly banned) before he could d/c me, as you can see by my hand being half opened from his attempted trade. I quickly got a screenshot, cause i thought i was gonna be d/c!

Naughty habbos! They ruin all our fun! :@

-Arcanum

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!