PDA

View Full Version : Where is the best place to train

rob06
09-07-2006, 05:48 PM
i'm level 44 so i want a place that will give me good experience where is the best place to train

IGlooscap
09-07-2006, 05:52 PM
Members or not?

Golden.Hawk
09-07-2006, 06:05 PM
Members or not?

just like he said theres plenty of place to train

if your are a member theres a number of good places to train.

if non member a lot of people like to kill hill gaints but since a lot of people go there its hard to lvl up quick cos you have to race to get a gaint to kill.

i suppose if you are member or not and ur only a low lvl at the moment if you can get plenty of good good food lesser demons will be good but its not recommended at your lvl, some times for non members you can get unicorns, bears, scorpions. stuff lke that

enjoy mate

--ss--
09-07-2006, 06:07 PM
train with hill giants jsut oust side of barbarian village ;)
you need a brass key to enter though

JonJon
09-07-2006, 06:09 PM
train with hill giants jsut oust side of barbarian village ;)
you need a brass key to enter though

Or you can take the long road through Edgeville Dungeon, then pick up the key while you're in there.

Golden.Hawk
09-07-2006, 06:11 PM
i dont think i would recommend hill gaints, like i said and everyone knows 2 many people go there and takes ages to lvl up

--ss--
09-07-2006, 06:12 PM
i dont think i would recommend hill gaints, like i said and everyone knows 2 many people go there and takes ages to lvl up

just go on a world witch is empty ? :p

i think its jsut a better place to train prayer

JonJon
09-07-2006, 06:14 PM
i'm level 44 so i want a place that will give me good experience where is the best place to train

Off-topic: Where do you get them things in your signature?

Golden.Hawk
09-07-2006, 06:14 PM
defo good place for prayer at a low lvl combat because of the big bones so cant disagree with that :P

--ss--
09-07-2006, 06:15 PM
Off-topic: Where do you get them things in your signature?

www.userbars.com or something liekt hat google it , most users on the forums make custom ones ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!