PDA

View Full Version : SHOUTcast

Gaz169
09-07-2006, 06:01 PM
Hey,

I am now selling SHOUTcast Servers. However, you can only pay via onew method - Habbo Furniture. These servers are extremely cheep but will only be so for an exclusive time.

This is not a scam and I did not sign up just to post this. I have been a geust of HxF for a reasonably long time.

I will be more than happy to set up your server under the package you request immediately and before your payment. Therefore you can see your server for yourself. If you request I will also let you experiment with your server before you give me your payment.

Prices & Packages
1HC - 100 Listener
2HC - 500 Listener
3HC - 1000 Listener
4HC - 2000 Listener

Other Features
I am willing you setup your server under any bit rate you like. In no way whatsoever will this effect your servers price.

Adminstration Control
Our Servers do come with Cast Controlâ„¢. This peice of online equipment allows you to control your server; change your servers password, turn on/off your own server and many other facilities.

Resellers
I am selling resellers before you ask - however these come at a much higher price. On the other hand, they cost much less than any other Hosting web site will offer you. Resellers can own you up to 30 CS (HC) a week depending on how much time you dedicate to selling your servers.

The price of a medium sized reseller is 11 HC Sofas.

IP Address
Our IP Adress is habboge.co.uk. You're port will be a four-digit number.

If you are interested, or have any qeustions, please do not hesitate to reply to this thread. Please do not PM me because my inbox will soon reach it's capacity.

Payments do not have to be Pure Club Sofas.

G'day,
Numac (Gaz)

Recursion
09-07-2006, 06:04 PM
any proof? These prices a bit cheap. Please post Demo :)

Gaz169
09-07-2006, 06:08 PM
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=192076

I had to make this new thread to make attract more visitors from a forum relative.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!