PDA

View Full Version : Looking for an expert stacker

Ibs
09-07-2006, 06:45 PM
I need someone who can stack very well as my new room includes a lot of stacking.
I also need a room designer to just give me the extra help as I'm not exceptionally talented at making rooms :P
Pay would be 1hc+ depending on what you did for me and the quality of your work.
F/r my Uk habbo Involvement or reply to this thread if you are interested.

Thanks.

--ss--
09-07-2006, 06:45 PM
well i can stack ?

Ibs
09-07-2006, 06:57 PM
It's pretty hard to explain what I need doing-It's not your usual stacking as in a lot of lodge corners on top of eachother.
I need area bars + wool rugs combined in a pyramid effect in one corner of my room, if you see what I mean.
You probably dont :P I'll hafta get the first part of it done so others get the gist of it.

--ss--
09-07-2006, 06:58 PM
It's pretty hard to explain what I need doing-It's not your usual stacking as in a lot of lodge corners on top of eachother.
I need area bars + wool rugs combined in a pyramid effect in one corner of my room, if you see what I mean.
You probably dont :P I'll hafta get the first part of it done so others get the gist of it.

hmm i have no idea what you mean :s can you draw it out in paint pls ? :p

Ibs
09-07-2006, 07:05 PM
Lol. I could have a stab at it but Im on a laptop and the mouse keeps playing up on me :l

If I get the first layer of the pyramid thing I need stacking maybe it'll help.

majesticdragon
10-07-2006, 05:06 PM
Sound's like the job for me I'm a great stacker Just do you have,

Mode bars
rollers (at least 2 )
Z shelves (at least 2)

ScouseOrient
10-07-2006, 05:41 PM
I Can stack + Good at designing rooms. Take a look at my rooms in the "Cool rooms" Section.

Ibs
10-07-2006, 06:50 PM
Sound's like the job for me I'm a great stacker Just do you have,

Mode bars
rollers (at least 2 )
Z shelves (at least 2)

Unfortunately I traded them my Z shelves and bars a while back, but I can easily get hold of some again.

F/r Involvement if still interested.

Scouse: Yes I do like your rooms, if you can stack also that's great- f/r Involvement please I need some tips on my newest room.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!