PDA

View Full Version : ITALY : THE WORLD CHAMPIONS

DieselShaq
09-07-2006, 08:52 PM
HAHAHA! The team I support FINALLY wins the World Cup. Malouda obviously dived for that penalty and Zidane got sent off, marking the end of his career. Italy tied with France at 1-1 after extra time and they won 5-3 on penalties.

Menshevik
09-07-2006, 08:52 PM
They don't deserve to win.

Collected
09-07-2006, 08:56 PM
Yay! France is just annoying! They just try to kill every player that Italy has!! >:(

issaa.
09-07-2006, 09:18 PM
well happy, i wanted italy to win from the start.

Azul
09-07-2006, 09:20 PM
Malouda dived? Are you blind by any chance? I'd like to see you stay on your feet having been cliped on your standing leg from behind, it was a stone wall penalty.

Italy deserved the win for their overrall performances in the World Cup, but I think France deserved it on the night. I was supporting Italy so all is good.

DieselShaq
09-07-2006, 09:29 PM
It was a dive. Materazzi didn't touch him

Azul
You're wrong my friend.

Infrontation
Italians are the worst diving, playacting, referee crowding noobiest football team of them all.. Close second are Argentina

kasi
09-07-2006, 09:31 PM
yay italy <3 wanted them to win from the start. lol all of my moms side of the family lives in italy so we called them up but it wouldnt even go threw cause the phonelines were so busy...

Azul
09-07-2006, 09:31 PM
??

Portugal were far worse, and Zidane? Hmm?

Infrontation
09-07-2006, 09:34 PM
??

Portugal were far worse, and Zidane? Hmm?
I guess forgot them. Italy and Argentina have always been a diving country.

DieselShaq
09-07-2006, 10:12 PM
Italians are the worst diving, playacting, referee crowding noobiest football team of them all.. Close second are Argentina

You should look at England. England are the worst, Argentina second, Portugal closing in

:dallsgreen
09-07-2006, 11:32 PM
Boo Italy, Argentina all the way! =]

FatJoe
10-07-2006, 01:29 AM
You can say all you want you idiots. Italy still won and thats final. Im going to spit on a french flag. Im also going to join zidane in his bull fighting school.

Forza Azzuri!

crazykid37
10-07-2006, 01:52 AM
thank you since i was young i always wish i can see them win and they did iam italian and iam loving it right now

DieselShaq
10-07-2006, 02:30 AM
I've liked Italy since I started watching football

scambuster92
10-07-2006, 03:40 AM
to bad when they get back half of the italian teams they play for are probally getting dropped :rolleyes:

Buzle
10-07-2006, 03:48 AM
Yea, Italia deserved to win.. I'm rooting for them now.
VIVA ITALIA!!

infatuation
10-07-2006, 04:23 AM
woohooooo =)
go italy.

Splinter
10-07-2006, 06:41 AM
1. It wasnt a dive he clipped his hell and tripped him..
2. France deserved another penalty..
3. The Italian cross leading to the goal went over the line.
4. Zidane is a football god and that was an amazing way to end his career. What a head butt it was and the gob****e italian probably deserved it anyway.
5. Italy werent the better team and have just player average boring defensive football all tournament. France should have won.

Pwnr
10-07-2006, 08:18 AM
I bet you, if henry was on, and zidane didnt do that, france would have won.

Rou
10-07-2006, 08:36 AM

Next time your out , get somebody to kick you in the back of your legs while your running and see if you fall ?

crazykid37
10-07-2006, 11:05 AM
but he didnt really kick him he was like running beside him

FatJoe
10-07-2006, 11:07 AM
Theirs no use in fighting with these noob's.

italy won and its final. What a way to end zidanes career. From rep like this :

-------------------------

He just dropped down to this
-

DieselShaq
10-07-2006, 12:29 PM
1. It wasnt a dive he clipped his hell and tripped him..
2. France deserved another penalty..
3. The Italian cross leading to the goal went over the line.
4. Zidane is a football god and that was an amazing way to end his career. What a head butt it was and the gob****e italian probably deserved it anyway.
5. Italy werent the better team and have just player average boring defensive football all tournament. France should have won.

1. Materazzi didn't touch Malouda
2. The French either dived or lost balance all the way.
3. Obviously it went over the line, but it didn't go out.
4. Zidane was never a football God and he's meant to be a really calm person but if he did that, he isn't football God. You never know what Materazzi said, and even if he deserved it, Zidane shouldn't have done it.
5. France should never have won. Ribery is a fouler. And Italy doesn't play defensive football. If you even watched, Italy was passing the ball around for the time and didn't actually give France the ball intentionally to let them attack. Unlike England, who played 10-0-0 when they scored a goal against Uruguay.

Azul
10-07-2006, 04:20 PM
I'm really beginning to think that you know nothing about football.

The France pen was stone wall, the second penalty incident however would of been harsh but i've seen them given.

Zidane not a footballing God? That's the funniest thing i've read all day, he's the best player of the last decade. He can be mentioned in the same sentence as Pele and Maradonna in my opinion, but I think last night may mean he wont be.

DieselShaq
10-07-2006, 04:39 PM
Maradona can never be called football God. He is an actor, a diver, and a faker. He cheated using the Hand of God against England. A cheater cannot be called football God. Franz Beckenbauer is football God in my opinion. He is actively in football even after retirement unlike Pele. Beckenbauer has lifted the World both as a player and as coach.

Crocopix
10-07-2006, 11:15 PM

OMG

you are so kiddie

ANY CRITIC ON ITALY IS IN YOUR EYES WRONG ISN'T IT?

Come on, face the truth and don't be silly, it WAS a penalty and Materazzi said something REALLY BAD to Zidane, so I still like Zidane,

but

the important fact is

ITALY DON'T DESERVE THIS CUP!

they won, and we can't change it anymore, they had the luck you need in this game we all love, but i think there are more teams which played nicer and better football.

anyway, Congrats

DieselShaq
11-07-2006, 12:29 AM
We never know what Materazzi said to Zidane. It might not've been something bad but there's a big chance that it was.

Crocopix
11-07-2006, 01:10 AM
ITALIEN HATS NICHT VERDIENT WEIL:

Sie haben die meisten Schwalben in der WM hingelegt...
Die meisten davon im Spiel Deutschland : Italien....
Sie haben uns, den Gastgeber, aus der eigenen WM geworfen…
Vorher mussten sie Frings bei der Fifa verpetzen, dass er nicht spielen darf.
und nun wollen Sie sogar noch die Leiche von unserem Bruno zurück!
Der beliebte Braunbär, der mittlerweile seine letzte Ruhe in Deutschland gefunden hat.

You won't understand that, but maybe someone...

DieselShaq
11-07-2006, 02:25 PM
Don't underestimate me. I learn German though I'm not good at it.

Italy didn't "earn" it because: ("earn" probably meaning they didn't deserve it)

They put down the most swallows??? They fouled the most probably?
Most of it play in Germany: Italy...
They knocked us, the hosts, out of "our" World Cup
The FIFA suspended Frings before the game, so he could not play
And now you even want the corpse of our "Bruno" back!
The popular brown bear, which found meanwhile its last peace in Germany.

brandon
11-07-2006, 02:42 PM
Apparently Materatzi said to Zidane (heard this on ITV news)
(Zidane's mum is ill)
Materatzi: I slept with your mum, your mum is an algerian *****.

Crocopix
14-07-2006, 10:58 PM
schweinsteiger?

why do you support germany?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!