PDA

View Full Version : OMG!

DPS
10-07-2006, 10:41 AM
I Just Payed 41k for full addy wth is going on 1 boy wanted 100k for full addy

Ho-Yin
10-07-2006, 10:49 AM
so you saw someone buying addy full for 100k, and you saw someone selling full addy for 41k in da same place?

If this is so... this is a common scam, rare merchants sometimes use it on easter eggs, pumpkins and disks etc...

Eg, ( prices made up)

Eg say easter eggs were 10mil on average, and you saw someone buying it for 20mil... and on the other side you see someone selling for 15mil...

You think you can make an instant 5mil profit... but these 2 ppl probably know each other and when you brought the 15mil easter egg, they log out, and they make 5mil profit out of you... so watch out...

These deals are too good to be true... well sometimes they are okay, but you need to be an expert merchanter to be sure its not a scam.

Lord_Gig
10-07-2006, 02:50 PM
Heppened to me, i hadn't seen anyone selling granite elgs before and saw someone selling for 2mil [they are 110k :/] and someone buying for 2.5, and he logged out after i bought them. [me = nub] :[

Overate
10-07-2006, 03:09 PM
Heppened to me, i hadn't seen anyone selling granite elgs before and saw someone selling for 2mil [they are 110k :/] and someone buying for 2.5, and he logged out after i bought them. [me = nub] :[

Lol woah thats a good idea..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!