PDA

View Full Version : Beat Up

HaboCola
10-07-2006, 01:41 PM
Hi, I'm in boyscouts and there is this kid there that hates me and beats me. So at a campout he elbowed me in the stomach really hard, then i just had it I got really ticked so I turned and punched the **** out of him. He never told anybody that I did that. Was it right to do that?

Thread closed at starters request - Urges

FlyingJesus
10-07-2006, 01:54 PM
If it's stopped him from attacking you all the time then yeah, no problem. Kid needed to learn a lesson.

Ostinato
10-07-2006, 02:09 PM
I was always told if they hit you first you hit them back. This guy has obviously been trying to bully you for a while so it's good and understandable that you did lose your teather and perhaps 'taught him a lesson'. However there where other ways to go about sorting the problem.

If it's stopped then good. If it continues then don't just you keep hitting him cause it makes you just as bad, simply speak to the head of your scouts group and/or your parents who can deal with it appropiately.

Swastika
10-07-2006, 02:40 PM
Your in the BoyScouts?
Seems abit wierd, mind you depending on your age.

-Jamie

GoldenMerc
10-07-2006, 04:28 PM
yeh,this kid used to always hit me and stuff turned around and nearly brokje his nose.just watch what you do as you can get in mroe trouble e.g sueing ect...

Safe Virus
16-07-2006, 08:46 PM
If people try to start a fight with me in school, I'll find them outside of school with 10+ close friends (Mostly 16+, my mates sister thinks im safe so she sticks up for me) and just say "You really wanna fight me now" and by then they give up and wont do anything to me again.

Stick up for yourself or just get older kids you know to help you out.

Mentor
16-07-2006, 08:51 PM
If people try to start a fight with me in school, I'll find them outside of school with 10+ close friends (Mostly 16+, my mates sister thinks im safe so she sticks up for me) and just say "You really wanna fight me now" and by then they give up and wont do anything to me again.

Stick up for yourself or just get older kids you know to help you out.
Actaly that kinda just makes you look like a compleat coward, and would usealy result in an even larger gorup mobing yours, exspet with pipes knifes and anything else....
So all that achives is escialting a situation unnessarly...

HaboCola
22-07-2006, 12:01 AM
Problem solved. Moderator please close this thread.

Rizla
22-07-2006, 09:32 AM

Stick up for yourself or just get older kids you know to help you out.You get your mates sister to stick up for you? o.O Unless the people you have with you are willing to fight for you, rather than standing behind you looking mean, that's a stupid thing to do. Like entor said, it'll make the situation worse for you ;)

Anyway, to the thread starter, even though it's been sorted, yes, it was the right thing to do ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!