PDA

View Full Version : I Speared This Kid Today

Sabu
10-07-2006, 03:06 PM
Yes well, the other day I lent some money to my mate, and he said he would pay me back last Thurday.
I asked him on Friday why he dasn't payed me back yet, and he said he needs some more time. So, I asked him too pay me back on Sunday, but he still didn't pay me.

So, today in PE, I was really****of with him and decided to spear him (the wrestling move) from behind. I hit his lower back, and later he said that his foot really hurt? He was limping for the rest of the day.

I just wanna know, was what I did wrong?

EternalMasque (Forum Moderator) Please don't avoid the filter.

Wayne
10-07-2006, 03:07 PM
Yer, it was a bit wrong to do, since he hasn't really done anything to you, except not give you some money. You probably won't get the money you lent him back now.

FlyingJesus
10-07-2006, 03:08 PM
No it's bloomin' hilarious.

yamiyugi111
10-07-2006, 03:11 PM
how much cash u lent him?:s

Sabu
10-07-2006, 03:15 PM
how much cash u lent him?:s

$40 .

Alterate
10-07-2006, 03:16 PM
No offence, but your an idiot. You could of seriously hurt him, especially doing it from behind. Don't copy what you see on the tele.

Wayne
10-07-2006, 03:16 PM
I think I would of speared him if I lent him $40 and didn't get it back, I thought you meant like, a couple of dollars. Still wrong to attempt wrestling moves though, when it states for you not to try it on the WWE programming.

Sabu
10-07-2006, 03:22 PM
I think I would of speared him if I lent him $40 and didn't get it back, I thought you meant like, a couple of dollars.

It's not really dollars, it's just that my pounds sign don't work, it comes up as # :(

And none taken Alterate ;) I kinda agree, but I couldn't control myself.

Shanker
10-07-2006, 04:04 PM
Fighting is not the answer, You could of done something else...
Over $40, which is about £20 in English Sterling

ReInfected
10-07-2006, 04:07 PM
...Wrestling move? -.- You people are re1arts. Dont you know wrestling is like a play? wth. Its so gay and even gayer to reenact their moves.

Azul
10-07-2006, 04:12 PM
Inspiration from Zidane?

Frodo13.
10-07-2006, 04:15 PM
Im guessing your intention wasn't to hurt him. I use to play wrestling all the time...it was so fun!!

Swastika
10-07-2006, 05:10 PM
Well your an idiot...
You could have seriously hurt him, you could have:
Broke his back?
Fractured A Spine Disk Thingy :)
You could have even paralysed the dude.

You wont get your £40 back now.
I hope he gets someone to teach you a lesson.

-Jamie

Sabu
10-07-2006, 05:31 PM
Well your an idiot...
You could have seriously hurt him, you could have:
Broke his back?
Fractured A Spine Disk Thingy :)
You could have even paralysed the dude.

You wont get your £40 back now.
I hope he gets someone to teach you a lesson.

-Jamie

I've been teached a lesson hundeds of times :rolleyes: Infact, I get teached a lesson everyday (except weekdays and Bank Holidays ;))

Im guessing your intention wasn't to hurt him. I use to play wrestling all the time...it was so fun!!

No, I wasn't ment to hurt him. You know when you just break, and you can't control what your doing? Thats how I felt.

Inspiration from Zidane?

Lol@that. But no :)

Fighting is not the answer, You could of done something else...
Over $40, which is about £20 in English Sterling

40 pounds :P My pounds sign doesn't work on my keyboard, it comes out as # :(

Swastika
10-07-2006, 05:34 PM
I've been teached a lesson hundeds of times Infact, I get teached a lesson everyday (except weekdays and Bank Holidays )
K, to put this blatently, i hope the guy gets somebody to batter/pulmorise/beat you to a pulp.

-Jamie

Sabu
10-07-2006, 05:37 PM
K, to put this blatently, i hope the guy gets somebody to batter/pulmorise/beat you to a pulp.

-Jamie

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooh.. you mean that kind of lesson! Well, he has no friends, soooo.. Hows he gonna get someone to beat me to a pulp? I mean, all his friends are less than half my height (no offence). Soooo..

infatuation
10-07-2006, 05:38 PM
No offence, but that would've been really uncalled for.. I know it's quite a bit of money, but still.. You didn't have to resolve to violence, you could've put him in a wheelchair for the rest of his life. How would you feel then?

Sabu
10-07-2006, 05:41 PM
No offence, but that would've been really uncalled for.. I know it's quite a bit of money, but still.. You didn't have to resolve to violence, you could've put him in a wheelchair for the rest of his life. How would you feel then?

Guilty? I guess so :rolleyes: But I mean, I didn't spear him that hard :(

Urges
10-07-2006, 06:22 PM
Hey,

My advice to give would be that hitting someone wont solve anyone. The only thing it will achieve is pain, and regret.

Instead, sit down with him and just say look, I really need this money I lent you. When can you give me it back?

Hope this helped,

Urges

Ostinato
10-07-2006, 10:32 PM
Hey,

My advice to give would be that hitting someone wont solve anyone. The only thing it will achieve is pain, and regret.

Instead, sit down with him and just say look, I really need this money I lent you. When can you give me it back?

Hope this helped,

Urges

Yes, in a perfect world - but unfortunately this isn't, it's the real world where people don't think before they act.

It's understandable that you lost your temper and you wern't happy, but like a lot of people have already said to you - doing that was incredibly stupid and could have resulted in something drastic happening to him, causing regret for the rest of your life.

Just remember dude, it's only money and we all get in a bit of trouble sometimes. If he's your friend and said he would pay you back, then take his word for it and give him the extra time he needs to get it together. I'm sure you don't desprately need the money for anything that matters, and he might be in difficult circumstances which is stopping him getting the money together quick enough for your deadlines.

Honestly, hitting people just gets you no-where with the situation, it only temporarily releaves some aggresion and frustration.

@K
10-07-2006, 10:59 PM
No it's bloomin' hilarious.

That is soo true xD +rep

FlyingJesus
11-07-2006, 10:08 AM
That is soo true xD +rep

Cheers love :D Some people take situations too seriously. The kid wasn't badly injured, so it doesn't matter that he "could" have been. Young people always attack each other, and if this was a proper spear then it must've been one of the funniest things to watch this year.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v208/Stankey/GORED.gif Like this.

the wombats
11-07-2006, 10:14 AM
I hope you don't get the money back. If he was really your mate you would give him time to get the money.

blaster.
11-07-2006, 10:52 AM
I hope you don't get the money back. If he was really your mate you would give him time to get the money.
I agree.
WHERE WAS DA GOD DAM TEACHERZ.

Blinger1
11-07-2006, 10:57 AM
Well done on the spear sounds good actually but i reckon he might of learnt a lesson or two now that he should pay you back earlier?

If he's your friend and said he would pay you back, then take his word for it and give him the extra time he needs to get it together..

... Not true my friends haven't paid me back yet been over 2 months :rolleyes:

@Ostinato CHANGE YOUR BLOODY SIGNATURE ITS AGAINST MY RELIGION TO SEE THAT KIND OF STUFF

Many
11-07-2006, 11:01 AM
If you speared him, you should do it from the front, secondly, now he wont give money back, thirdly if you wanted to hurt him you should of done somthing better :)

Ostinato
11-07-2006, 11:02 AM
Well done on the spear sounds good actually but i reckon he might of learnt a lesson or two now that he should pay you back earlier?

... Not true my friends haven't paid me back yet been over 2 months :rolleyes:

@Ostinato CHANGE YOUR BLOODY SIGNATURE ITS AGAINST MY RELIGION TO SEE THAT KIND OF STUFF

My signature is in no way against the forum rules, therefore I shall not be changing it, it is your personal choice to visit this forum, and by doing so you are permitting yourself to the chance of viewing my signature.

You also said to me, when you -repd me :p, that you were a white Christian, so I fail to see how this is against your religion as I also have the same beliefs as you, but in no way is my signature against my religion.

And just because your friend's havn't paid you back, doesn't mean his are like yours.

J0SH
11-07-2006, 12:44 PM
I would of speared him, if he didn't give me £40.

And puched him in the face, if he didn't give me the money after a few weeks get the school involved, they will phone there parents and give you the money.

HUGECOOL
11-07-2006, 01:43 PM
I've been teached a lesson hundeds of times :rolleyes: Infact, I get teached a lesson everyday (except weekdays and Bank Holidays ;))
TAUGHT

Silly you, it's just money. "/ I mean, I'd understand if it was more than $1,000 , but $40? That's laughable. The rule about lending money is that if you know you're going to need the money back soon, don't even think about lending it.

Re101
11-07-2006, 02:16 PM
If your gonna attack someone let them know its coming cos they will get scared. Go for the belly aswell wind them.
Its not dangerous and affective.
maybe though not attack them at all b ut i understand you lost your temper.

Exx
11-07-2006, 03:01 PM
My signature is in no way against the forum rules

it is too big :)

J0SH
11-07-2006, 03:15 PM
Hes also vip noob.

brandon
11-07-2006, 03:20 PM
I don't blame you tbh, it was at the heat of the moment but the only bad thing is you wont get your money back now, but it was kind of generous of you to lend it in the first place.

Stress Free
11-07-2006, 04:01 PM
Lol im always spearing my friends in skool its soo fun once i did a f5 on someone lol people always ask me for wrestling matches and get the Stfu or the sharpshooter on em and make em tap out

flatface
11-07-2006, 04:02 PM
Guilty? I guess so :rolleyes: But I mean, I didn't spear him that hard :(

He could of done you for assult

sock
11-07-2006, 04:04 PM
Nice idea, but you could of hurt that guy. I would of threatened him. :]

Sabu
11-07-2006, 04:36 PM
Lol im always spearing my friends in skool its soo fun once i did a f5 on someone lol people always ask me for wrestling matches and get the Stfu or the sharpshooter on em and make em tap out

Rofl :P Me and my friends used to have wrestling matchjes in the changing rooms, unfortuantly they wouldn't agree to use the environment as a weapon :( But, I guess I see why they didn't agree.

Thanks Ostinato :) And it was that FlyingJesus, only from behind :P

GoldenMerc
11-07-2006, 04:39 PM
Yeh,as your physicaly hurt him for something he did to you if he punched you yer do but he didnt so soz but yeh

Kasabian
11-07-2006, 05:13 PM
I would have confronted him face to face and ask him for the money. If he said "One more day" then i would have said no and then get parents involved..

GoldenMerc
11-07-2006, 05:17 PM
I would have confronted him face to face and ask him for the money. If he said "One more day" then i would have said no and then get parents involved..

Yeh,same no point assulting him for some money.

Ashhizzle
11-07-2006, 05:21 PM
about the £ coming up as #, push # instead, see if the £ comes up then ;]

omgabear
12-07-2006, 07:53 AM
Kid, you attacked someone when their back was turned. He said he was going to pay you... thats really wrong.

But the fact that you used an attack which is rivaled to a pokemon makes it alot better.

Sabu
12-07-2006, 03:33 PM
about the £ coming up as #, push # instead, see if the £ comes up then ;]

Still doesn't work :(

WHANGFACE
12-07-2006, 03:35 PM
Thats stupid, thats happened to me and it absolutely canes, yeah it was wrong.

Infrontation
12-07-2006, 03:39 PM
The only thing you did wrong was not doing it from the front xD

Seacat
12-07-2006, 03:42 PM
Well you say he has no friends but I presume you must be a friend to him unless you randomly go round lending £40 to people. Did you ask what the money was for? He may of genuinely needed more time to pay you back.

Also my opinion is that what you did was wrong, it's one thing to watch wrestling but to act it in real life and then think you're cool for it (judging by your posts) is pretty sad.

Sabu
12-07-2006, 03:45 PM
Well you say he has no friends but I presume you must be a friend to him unless you randomly go round lending £40 to people. Did you ask what the money was for? He may of genuinely needed more time to pay you back.

Also my opinion is that what you did was wrong, it's one thing to watch wrestling but to act it in real life and then think you're cool for it (judging by your posts) is pretty sad.

Trust me, I'm not cool. Never was, never want to be.

JackHb
12-07-2006, 04:01 PM
I swear everyone post's about their fights to try and look big. It is only a fight :S They happen all the time get use to it.

^ As i said in the other thread

Josh-H
12-07-2006, 05:28 PM
...Wrestling move? -.- You people are re1arts. Dont you know wrestling is like a play? wth. Its so gay and even gayer to reenact their moves.

I totally agree

Sabu
12-07-2006, 05:33 PM
I totally agree

Thats cute :)

The kid has just given me 15 pounds, he wasn't very happy though.. :rolleyes:

Kasabian
12-07-2006, 05:44 PM
Kid, you attacked someone when their back was turned. He said he was going to pay you... thats really wrong.

But the fact that you used an attack which is rivaled to a pokemon makes it alot better.

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ON ABOUT?

dirrty
12-07-2006, 05:50 PM
Fighting is not always the answer you know. If he is your mate, he will pay you back. You think doing that to him will make him pay you back faster and be your friend after?

He might pay you back but in fear. Is that how you want to be seen? As a person who will smack you one if they dont pay you back? Some friend you are....

Have you of thought that the £40 you lent him is hard for him to get back. He may not be well off and struggling to pay you back. Not everyone is well off.

Infrontation
12-07-2006, 06:04 PM
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ON ABOUT?
Thats what I was thinking lol

Rauhl
13-07-2006, 12:49 AM
what did he need the money for is the question

8Freak8
13-07-2006, 09:42 AM
I think the wrestling move was particularly stupid. You do know wrestling is fake? The wrestlers don't get injured permanently from them moves simply because they hardly touch them.

Azul
13-07-2006, 09:54 AM
Well done, Freak. I'm sure no-one knew that!!

asher_
13-07-2006, 12:27 PM
Yes well, the other day I lent some money to my mate, and he said he would pay me back last Thurday.
I asked him on Friday why he dasn't payed me back yet, and he said he needs some more time. So, I asked him too pay me back on Sunday, but he still didn't pay me.

So, today in PE, I was really****of with him and decided to spear him (the wrestling move) from behind. I hit his lower back, and later he said that his foot really hurt? He was limping for the rest of the day.

I just wanna know, was what I did wrong?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

tyvm

Sabu
13-07-2006, 03:26 PM
I think the wrestling move was particularly stupid. You do know wrestling is fake? The wrestlers don't get injured permanently from them moves simply because they hardly touch them.

Is it? I seriously didn't know that! :rolleyes:

JackHb
13-07-2006, 03:42 PM
Is it? I seriously didn't know that! :rolleyes:

Azul and Sabu stop being cheeky, he was only making a post explaining that wrestling is fake incase you did not know.
Some of you need a good kick in i swear

Sabu
13-07-2006, 03:49 PM
Azul and Sabu stop being cheeky, he was only making a post explaining that wrestling is fake incase you did not know.

Soz I've just had a rough day at school.

Soz 8Freak8 :(

Ostinato
13-07-2006, 04:12 PM

Haha. Here aw all are sitting saying how fighting's not the answer and what not and our old admin is saying you need a kick in! :'] :p haha.

Nah, in a way he's right. A lot of people here need to grow up and stop trying to be sarcastic 24/7 and trying to get one over on other people... There's more to life than fighting and arguing and stuff guys.

JackHb
13-07-2006, 04:36 PM
Haha. Here aw all are sitting saying how fighting's not the answer and what not and our old admin is saying you need a kick in! :'] :p haha.

Nah, in a way he's right. A lot of people here need to grow up and stop trying to be sarcastic 24/7 and trying to get one over on other people... There's more to life than fighting and arguing and stuff guys.

Haha :P Where i live fighting goes on quite a bit, some of my friends even go out looking for a fight, i don't see the problem with it really until it gets out of hand and weapons are used which happened once. That is why i don't understand why someone gets into a little fight and they see the need to tell the whole forum about it :S

But some people on the forum do my head in, i honestly can't see how they survive out in the real world as many of them would of had there head kicked in or been bricked by now.

Ostinato i know your the little king fighter in your town :P

tbh imo no m8
13-07-2006, 04:37 PM
Haha :P Where i live fighting goes on quite a bit, some of my friends even go out looking for a fight, i don't see the problem with it really until it gets out of hand and weapons are used which happened once. That is why i don't understand why someone gets into a little fight and they see the need to tell the whole forum about it :S

But some people on the forum do my head in, i honestly can't see how they survive out in the real world as many of them would of had there head kicked in or been bricked by now.

:o long time no see :p.

[On topic]Oh yea don't fight[/On topic]

Sabu
13-07-2006, 07:53 PM

So someone posts about them spearing another person, and your saying they deserve to be beated up/bricked? :rolleyes:

GoldenMerc
13-07-2006, 08:09 PM
head kicked in or been bricked by now.

Ouch,maybe people like mess about on the net then in r/l they take their lives seriously.

JackHb
13-07-2006, 08:11 PM
:BangHead:
So someone posts about them spearing another person, and your saying they deserve to be beated up/bricked? :rolleyes:

No.... i am saying how some people on this forum annoy me and how i can't see how they are still living as they would be beaten up if they went out.
Removed the rest as i need to re-write it :P

Zenzi
13-07-2006, 09:09 PM

He didn't avoid the filter.. It blocked it out already.. :S

Well.. there's this pipe thing that runs down the middle of your body, close to your back and it sends movement neurones down from the brain and into the limbs and pipes and stuff. Maybe you damaged one?

You can't have caused that much damage, because if you had of done he'd be in a wheelchair. :o

Btw, if my A level bio teacher read that above, he'd line me up against a wall and shoot me.

Zenzi
13-07-2006, 09:11 PM

+rep if i can give. I feel the same way.

Ostinato (Forum Moderator) - Please don't double post.

[Chris]
13-07-2006, 09:30 PM
lol i do this sometimes to my "friend" hes my mate one time then hes a total idiot so i get my revenge :p

i dont hurt him though although it does releave my stress ...

Azul
13-07-2006, 09:59 PM

Are you gonna be the person to do it tough guy? It's pathetic people like you that take forums too seriously, that actually spoils them for everyone else.

[Chris]
13-07-2006, 10:47 PM
:rolleyes:

jacks saying violence doesnt solve everything

Ostinato
14-07-2006, 12:14 AM

Haha yeh I agree with you. A lot of people like get too stressed out on the forum and they use it just purposely to cause fight's so they have someone to spend their time arguing with... like honestly there's better thing's to be doing with your time. And I agree that I fail to understand how some people who come on this forum with the attitude in which they speak to other members 'survive' in the real world, as if that's the way they think they can treat and talk to people all the time then yeh, they would get a hell of a lot of kick-ins.

Oh Jack, you know me too well mate. Every Friday night I'm beating up someone new... it's just a hobby! ;]

foxyfox00
14-07-2006, 07:25 AM
I think it so funny when guys fight. Someone has to loose the 'fight' and I guess it was him. Would have looked really random but hilarious though.

Blinger1
14-07-2006, 09:23 AM
@who ever bad repped me 2 times:) you suck why should i grow up?
and
@who ever bad repped me for saying he is aloud a large signation because he is VIP

VIP members are now allowed to have as many pictures as they want in their signature, as long as they are below each other, each picture is not wider than 700 pixels, and the total height of all pictures together is not more than 300 pixels.

Read the rules you immature baby and are you too scared to leave your name:(?

JackHb
14-07-2006, 03:50 PM
Are you gonna be the person to do it tough guy? It's pathetic people like you that take forums too seriously, that actually spoils them for everyone else.

I take the forums to seriously? Yeah....sure, spot on there mate :eusa_eh:. I just can't stand pathetic little idiots like you, who think they are all clever like you being cheeky to 8freak8 when he was only helping, you need a good kick in and i would be more than happy to do it.

Oh Jack, you know me too well mate. Every Friday night I'm beating up someone new... it's just a hobby! ;]

I know you are! When i go out on the weekends its like "bloody hell make sure ostiantio ain't out"

tbh imo no m8
14-07-2006, 03:53 PM
I take the forums to seriously? Yeah....sure, spot on there mate :eusa_eh:. I just can't stand pathetic little idiots like you, who think they are all clever like you being cheeky to 8freak8 when he was only helping, you need a good kick in and i would be more than happy to do it.

I know you are! When i go out on the weekends its like "bloody hell make sure ostiantio ain't out"

LMAO + rep for the young one

JackHb
14-07-2006, 03:54 PM
LMAO + rep for the young one

Your another one i got to be careful of not to bump into when im out :P King of chavs you are :P

tbh imo no m8
14-07-2006, 03:54 PM
Sure mate :p Ostinatio iw ould have ya mate watch out :@. Anyway you remove me from msn?

Azul
14-07-2006, 03:58 PM
I deserve a kick in for posting a message on a messageboard, and you say you don't take the forums seriously? Aha.

tbh imo no m8
14-07-2006, 04:02 PM
Not just 1 post :rolleyes:

Azul
14-07-2006, 04:04 PM
That's not my point you moron. It's only a messageboard. I could probably come up with a list of over a thousand names that warrant more of a kick in than I do.

tbh imo no m8
14-07-2006, 04:06 PM
Go for it then? Am i one of them? And Moron? Lmao what kinda word is that?

Azul
14-07-2006, 04:12 PM
*sigh*

It's like talking to a brick wall.

tbh imo no m8
14-07-2006, 04:14 PM
Why? I am replying to you?

Azul
14-07-2006, 04:15 PM
I err.. what?

tbh imo no m8
14-07-2006, 04:15 PM
***? I said i am replying to you. A brick wall does not do that......

GoldenMerc
14-07-2006, 04:45 PM
That's not my point you moron. It's only a messageboard. I could probably come up with a list of over a thousand names that warrant more of a kick in than I do.

You seem scared,they are not threatning you,all they are doing is saying how are you going about saying things like this.while Chavett Mr Jack is saying he would give you one.

tbh imo no m8
14-07-2006, 05:06 PM
And i wouldn't mind too?

JackHb
14-07-2006, 05:30 PM
I deserve a kick in for posting a message on a messageboard, and you say you don't take the forums seriously? Aha.

Read what i put....i did not say you deserve a kicking for posting a message, it was what you said in the message (being cheeky). Anyway i can't be bothered arguing with you anymore as your boring me.

Move-Along hello! I did not block you on MSN i moved habbo people off my real life MSN and put them on a different MSN, but my pass was a difficult one like dh38d83djss and i put it in my wallet but keep leaving my wallet at my dads house and forget to bring it here so i can't logon :P

tbh imo no m8
14-07-2006, 05:45 PM
Ok mate No worries if ya need mine again feel free to pm me :). And yea down with Azul ;p.

Mentor
14-07-2006, 06:11 PM
Wrestling moves? Maybe you should try a ballet one? there pretty much the same thing "/

ps. Internet Hard, and looking like a ********* are also the same thing, sorry to break it to you "/

Did anyone else read the title and exspect a javlin accident?

Edited By Aquae - Please do not be rude to other members of the forum

Sabu
15-07-2006, 12:01 PM
Wrestling moves? Maybe you should try a ballet one? there pretty much the same thing "/

ps. Internet Hard, and looking like a ********* are also the same thing, sorry to break it to you "/

Did anyone else read the title and expect a javlin accident?

W/e Mr 'Ardnut ;/

Sorry JackHB and 8Freak8, I'm going through really rough times at the moment, to personal to post :'(

Thread Closed to prevent more arguments.

8Freak8
16-07-2006, 08:57 PM
Did anyone else read the title and exspect a javlin accident?

Yah I was expecting to use my mod tools lol.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!