View Full Version : New Public Room Idea

Ryan
24-07-2004, 03:09 AM
I Think That Habbo Hotel Should Make A Public Trade Room

I Think That Would Be Cool :D

:wav:

Moose
24-07-2004, 05:05 AM
yea i had that same idea but never had the chance to post it, but yea it should be called "Trade Market" or "The Black Market" and it can hold 80 people, and people who repeat the same thing over and over gets auto kik :p

mini:me
24-07-2004, 09:40 PM
This idea is mostly good and has one problem that I know of. I'd definitely use it a lot. It'd be a great place to be able to trade. But if it can fit say 70-80 people, it would be too hard to read everything. In busy trade rooms with 24-25 ppl, the words move quickly as it is... Maybe they could have 2 trade rooms or something.

TopBuz
24-07-2004, 10:20 PM
maybe they could do it like cunning fox game hall...
with different sections you could walk between. one sec for rares, one for norms etc.
i like the auto kik idea for flooders.. hehe
TopBuz

Ryan
24-07-2004, 11:48 PM
Another Idea For That Room but probably impossible would be to have a hobba in the room to prevent scammers and tha

ShadowSam19
24-07-2004, 11:55 PM
they coud make a special hobba with a special badge, make like 5 of them, who patrol on different shifts, and maybe make them able to walk thru people sum how, cuz i can imagine a mob scene around ne sorta hobba, especially in a room like that, plus with so many oblivious traders, the hobba would have trouble getting around ne way. I see the potentional of a room like that, but i dont think its crucial with the numerous guest trade rooms :eusa_naug

TopBuz
24-07-2004, 11:56 PM
just curious but do you know why its impossible to trade in any of the current public rooms?

Moose
25-07-2004, 12:33 AM
just curious but do you know why its impossible to trade in any of the current public rooms?

the trade Button is disabled Duh --; :eusa_booh

ShadowSam19
25-07-2004, 01:15 AM
aanndd its disabled because the public rooms are there mainly to chat with friends and hang and chill and stuff...i gues they dont want people going around and offering everyone

ted-crilley
25-07-2004, 01:20 AM

I think buzz was refering to the fact o nwhy the button is disabled

Wild-Play
02-08-2004, 10:03 PM
Ive never been a huge fan of public rooms, but i think it sounds good anyway

UltraChaos
15-08-2004, 06:50 AM
Has anyone thought about a guy with a error pic lol sure theyd be banned...but it could happen also imagin the lag some peoepls computers cant hold a room with everyone yelling trades and people would be offering everyone and there would have to be a hobba there incase someone floods, scams, swears, eror's everyone...and id ont think habbo would go through all that trouble for it...thats why there is guest rooms u can trade there lol...i dont really see the point when theres enough trade rooms out there as it is...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!