PDA

View Full Version : the reason zidane headed materazzi

Brody
10-07-2006, 04:00 PM
well we all know what happened z\idane headbutted materazzi in the chest and got sent off

well according to zidanes agents

materazzi racial abused him

saying sum rascist words about his algerian heritage which were too rude to repeat i do not no what they were

but if it was racist then good on zidane

Pu$$y
10-07-2006, 04:01 PM
No, he called his mum.

:dallsgreen
10-07-2006, 04:28 PM
Zidane was an idiot to do that, it doesn't matter what he called him he should have dealt with it off the field or atleast just done a clean tackle to get back at him, but what he did was stupid and his team clearly paid the price for his stupid choice.

Infrontation
10-07-2006, 04:46 PM
Zidane was an idiot to do that, it doesn't matter what he called him he should have dealt with it off the field or atleast just done a clean tackle to get back at him, but what he did was stupid and his team clearly paid the price for his stupid choice.
If I called you racist names wouldn't you want too hit me ^_^

Place :P
10-07-2006, 04:59 PM

Him getting sent of didn't really cost them the match? It was 5 mins before the penalties where France missed 1, and that hit the cross bar so it was pritty unlucky...

Craig
10-07-2006, 05:03 PM
If someone said something racist to me I wouldn't wait till after the match.

FrozenWhisper
10-07-2006, 06:33 PM
I think Zidane had all the right, he's mum's ill and tha idiot insults his mum!

Corq
10-07-2006, 06:53 PM
No matter what Matteratzi said to him, Zidane should have had the experience to ignore him and deal with it after the match in a mature way. Cause lets face it, 5minutes to go...Not a long wait is it?

Thing that made me laugh though was FIFA awarded him with Player Of The Tournament at half time then he goes and does that :P Left FIFA with egg on their face...Again

Viking
10-07-2006, 07:12 PM
Him getting sent of didn't really cost them the match? It was 5 mins before the penalties where France missed 1, and that hit the cross bar so it was pritty unlucky...
Zidane was a penalty taker, if he was there it could have been a whole different cenario(or however you spell that word).

Alterate
10-07-2006, 09:08 PM
Materazzi himself has not spoken publicly about the incident except to deny a claim by Paris-based anti-racism group SOS Racism, made on Monday, that he had called Zidane "a dirty terrorist".

Materazzi desearved evreythink he got for a comment like that.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/avdb/sport_web/video/9012da68004ac28/bb/09012da68004ad36_16x9_bb.ram

France still love him so there we go.

Place :P
10-07-2006, 09:13 PM
Zidane was a penalty taker, if he was there it could have been a whole different cenario(or however you spell that word).

I know.. but the person who missed the penalty would have taken one anyway as he was a striker, so it didn't change much zidane not being there..

--ss--
10-07-2006, 09:17 PM
its due to him calling zidanes mum a name

this is such a big deal to him as earlier that day his mum was seriously ill and sent to hostpital.

RareIce
10-07-2006, 09:29 PM
the reason is because Matterazzi said : i slept with your mum last night, your mum is a Algerian ho.

so Zidane butted him would you have done the same?

lSander
10-07-2006, 10:52 PM
I heard that Matterazzi said to Zidane : "Terrorist. Your sister is a ho"
Was on news, Don't know if it's right .

Crocopix
10-07-2006, 11:03 PM
I heard that Matterazzi said to Zidane : "Terrorist. Your sister is a ho"
Was on news, Don't know if it's right .

i heard the same

Zidane is kewl

sock
11-07-2006, 02:31 PM
Well this explains it, Always keep a recorder in your pocket :]. Nah, Theres lots of rumours flying around like about his sister and mother and racism etc. But in my opinion I think, He said "What you gunna do after the world cup?, Be a bomber?" If your thinking, Why that? Well its because hes Algerian and Algeria is a dangerous country. So there you go. :)

DieselShaq
11-07-2006, 02:35 PM
No way Easters. It just can't be

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!