PDA

View Full Version : Player Support Staff

ive
10-07-2006, 05:33 PM
Got an E-Mail from Habbo and was signed 'mint-squirrel' - Perhaps a new Player Support staff?

http://i6.tinypic.com/1zl9ohy.png

Revivalry
10-07-2006, 05:34 PM
Hmm.. well could be, i'll wait until it's announced then i'll believe.
EDIT: Why did they email you in the first place? hmmm, seems fishy

Campina
10-07-2006, 05:37 PM
Good find +rep

ive
10-07-2006, 05:41 PM
Hmm.. well could be, i'll wait until it's announced then i'll believe.
EDIT: Why did they email you in the first place? hmmm, seems fishy

Look at the attached image, I E-Mailed about an old Habbo of mine, that was banned. It was an automated reply from the Habbo Help Tool.

EDIT: Also, Take a look at the E-Mail address from which I recieved the E-Mail. If your refering to 'Emma' as 'redtiz' then you wont get a reply until Wednesday at the earliest, as that's the start of her 'working' week. Also, This is legit, if you remember '0rca' was also 'spotted' when a Habbo recieved an E-Mail signed by '0rca'.

http://i6.tinypic.com/1zlatu9.png

http://i6.tinypic.com/1zlahhj.png

Revivalry
10-07-2006, 05:43 PM
I just e-mailed Emma so i'll know soon =]

asher_
10-07-2006, 06:41 PM
You really should stop bothering Emma with trash that doesn't concern her. Use the help tool.

ive
10-07-2006, 06:47 PM
You really should stop bothering Emma with trash that doesn't concern her. Use the help tool.

ace, exactly what i was thinking. hah

Deiondre
10-07-2006, 07:10 PM

rofl owned

FrozenWhisper
10-07-2006, 07:17 PM
Some of us don't have 2 Years to wait for an auto message

.:.:jjm261:.:.
10-07-2006, 07:26 PM
I Got One From 0rca a Few Week Ago
http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/3522/0rca9ep.png

Nemo
10-07-2006, 08:07 PM
Nice Find.

Pyroka
10-07-2006, 08:52 PM
Some of us don't have 2 Years to wait for an auto message

I emailled Emma a few days ago, here is her response:

Hi there

Unfortunately you've sent your query to the wrong place. Only Player
Support staff can help with account queries and you may reach them via
the Habbo Help Tool which can be found on the homepage under the Contact
Us section of Help & Safety.

Once you've used the tool you will receive an automated response from it
with the answers to common problems (this may go to your junk mail
folder if you use free email services like Hotmail!). You MUST reply to
that response in order for your email to reach a live Player Support
Team member.

Player Support work Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm so you will not receive
responses outside that time. Once you have replied to the automated
message you should receive a human response to your query within a week.

Please do not email members of Habbo staff direct as they rarely work in
the Player Support Department and, due to the sheer volume of
misdirected email they receive, are unable to do anything more than ask
you to use the Help Tool.

Many thanks!

Emma

For people who dont want to read it all, it means go away and use the help tool cuz she dont care. K?

Ostinato
10-07-2006, 10:42 PM
Isn't the player support team made up of a whole load of folk who sit and answer our emails? =S

Or moreso, don't answer our emails? :rolleyes:

lGreen
10-07-2006, 11:05 PM
Isn't the player support team made up of a whole load of folk who sit and answer our emails? =S

Or moreso, don't answer our emails? :rolleyes:

Yes, they do answer our Queries,Concerns,Complaints when they have looked at the situation and they then decide what action they need to take. ;)

Ostinato
10-07-2006, 11:14 PM
Yes, they do answer our Queries,Concerns,Complaints when they have looked at the situation and they then decide what action they need to take. ;)

Or don't reply to you for 5 days, then when they do they send you a stupid standard email thing that just gives you the FAQ's all over again after you have already read them and informed them that you read then before sending the original email, then you have to resend it all and wait another 6 months for a reply.

You
10-07-2006, 11:19 PM
Or don't reply to you for 5 days, then when they do they send you a stupid standard email thing that just gives you the FAQ's all over again after you have already read them and informed them that you read then before sending the original email, then you have to resend it all and wait another 6 months for a reply.
:P Haven't used the contact us form for a while i guess?

they're pretty speedy ;]

Foxile
10-07-2006, 11:21 PM

I think you are over reacting it dosent take Habbo "6 Months" To reply to an email they recieve off a concerned habbo! Also the reason why they send out "Automated Emails" is because they think that is whats needed. Or because the situation is not that relative or serious for a 'Personal Response'

Thanks.

Ostinato
10-07-2006, 11:24 PM
I think you are over reacting it dosent take Habbo "6 Months" To reply to an email they recieve off a concerned habbo! Also the reason why they send out "Automated Emails" is because they think that is whats needed. Or because the situation is not that relative or serious for a 'Personal Response'

Thanks.

It's called an overexageration pal.

Nah I don't play Habbo anymore, but the last time I sent one away was like... the start of june or something and I only got an actual reply like last week! =S lol.

Guess they just don't like me. :'[ :'p

Headwire
11-07-2006, 12:04 AM
Player Support is actually getting loads better, I've sent off various emails this week via both the help tool and personal emails and all have been replied to within 2 days. Good for Habbo that ;)

Pyroka
11-07-2006, 07:03 AM
I agree with you NewsLetter, its definetly speeding up. Youre promised to get a response within a week or less which is pretty speedy when you think that there are probably 50,000 Habbos logging on every week...Maybe more?
Habbo Player support is a good example of despite how big your community is, you can always manage with good staff.

Aitken
11-07-2006, 08:33 AM
This proves that they are hiring more people for the job instead of the usual glitterkat and helkat answering all the calls. we now have Orca and 'squril guy'

asher_
11-07-2006, 09:35 AM
Maybe thats because your the ********INFAMOUS NEWSLETER***********

Headwire
11-07-2006, 10:38 AM
Or maybe its because there are more staff there and they actually do their jobs now.

Day.
11-07-2006, 11:35 AM
It's good to hear that emails are getting responded too alot quicker, as I haven't emailed in for a long time.

Coolmandan6
11-07-2006, 11:47 AM
I remember when player support was a joke, you would never get a response but i give them there due, they have improved quickly i assume with the new faces of player support there are more to answer emails i think this is one of the huge things we all constantly used to moan about, everyone would be emailing other staff direct, which i think gave them a boast to hire more player support!

asher_
11-07-2006, 11:50 AM
errrr they should all be sacked and told to get proper jobzzzzzz

Dracolis
11-07-2006, 12:06 PM
I got an email back after about 2 months saying this:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have sent your email to a player support manager who will help you with this
further.

Yours,

--
0rca
Player Support
Habbo Hotel UK
http://www.habbohotel.co.uk
Sulake UK Ltd, 52 Upper Street, Islington, London N1 0QH, UK

This came on the 23rd of June and I haven't had a reply back yet!

Aitken
11-07-2006, 12:40 PM
There prob making more money than you will make so shush.

they must have hired some more ppl.

asher_
11-07-2006, 12:45 PM
There prob making more money than you will make so shush.

Since when did I mention anything about income?

Aitken
11-07-2006, 12:48 PM
You didnt. I did.

Its an office job for a large company. How many ppl in the world do you now think dont have 'proper jobzzzzzz' then?

Rareoid
11-07-2006, 12:53 PM
I just e-mailed Emma so i'll know soon =]

Your a complete muppet. Leave Emma alone seriously. I don't know why she puts up with you. Let her do her real job and use the Help Tool if you've got a problem.

The Player Support team has vastly improved over the past few months. Back in 2003, they only had 1 or 2 members of the team, but it's expanding all the time. You get fast responses now! It's great to see such a vast improvement.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!