PDA

View Full Version : Musical Highlights on my trip to London

Emicat.
10-07-2006, 06:55 PM
When I went down to Londons with my school, I thought it'd be gay rave music all the way there and all the way back on the coach...

WRONGS!

After a repeated playing of "Jitterbug boogie" most of the chavs were shouting to put it on Galaxy (mostly dance music radio station) and to put it on "good music". So one of the teachers said "You wanted good music..."

"Standing in line to se the show tonight and theres a light on, heavy glow..."

I nearly had a heart attack! RED HOT CHILIS! HE PUT IT ON! ROX! I was singing it for the most the time the album was playing. Everyone was shouting to put it on Galaxy and I was like NOOOOOO but eventually they put it on =[. But anyway, just thought I'd share a teachers brilliant music taste.

OOOO I ALMOST FORGOT!
One of our science teachers said to me when I was waiting for the payphone "Hey, is that a System Of A Down badge?" he asked when he pointed to my wristband I said "Yeah" and then he said "Ohh cool, they're one of my favorite bands." I was like WICKIDDDD as some of you may know SOAD are my fav band.

I'd never thought I'd say this, but MY SCHOOL ROX!

This might be in the wrong section, I don' care. K lovely. I needed something to type.

the wombats
10-07-2006, 06:58 PM
Galaxy is the best radio station ever. :@

RedStratocas
10-07-2006, 07:25 PM
Haha, thats awesome. My english teacher is really into good music too.

He loves Red Hot Chili Peppers, and went to see them a few years ago when they toured with Foo Fighters (It was in 1999, back when I didnt have a music taste. I would kill to get tickets if they went on tour with eachother now) and he never heard of Foo Fighters. And he said that FF were much much better live than RHCP, so now hes a huge fan of both.

Emicat.
11-07-2006, 06:48 PM
Wow, thats kick aes.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!