PDA

View Full Version : people with rights can get to the room without a care

Moose
24-07-2004, 05:06 AM
people who have rights to a room can go in it when its full :rolleyes: , thatll be a cool idea i think :s

ShadowSam19
26-07-2004, 08:59 PM
well, that would mean either sum1 in the room would get kicked, or there would be 26 people in the room...and that right is reserved for hobbas...i think the owner shub be able to get in theri room no matter how amny people are in, that would make sense, but not everyone with rights

-beenie-
13-10-2004, 03:37 AM
people who have rights to a room can go in it when its full :rolleyes: , thatll be a cool idea i think :s

i also think that even if the room is full! the owner should be able to get back in!

Jin
13-10-2004, 03:47 PM
well i was thinking that if the room was doorbell locked that the people with rights could get in. But not if it was passworded also i think it would be a great idea that if you click the modify room button it also displays everyone with rights to the room.

It would also be quite cool if there was different level of rights like people you trust could have full rights so they can change the layout of the room but the ones that you dnt fully trust could only open hatchs or rotate teleporters.

Moose
13-10-2004, 08:44 PM
well i was thinking that if the room was doorbell locked that the people with rights could get in. But not if it was passworded also i think it would be a great idea that if you click the modify room button it also displays everyone with rights to the room.

It would also be quite cool if there was different level of rights like people you trust could have full rights so they can change the layout of the room but the ones that you dnt fully trust could only open hatchs or rotate teleporters.

yea, i agree,i mean just when its full... well yea, i dunno about changing layouts... would you like someone to paint your room to default colors :P?

NeonPunx
15-10-2004, 08:18 AM
ok the idea ws kool until that guy said sumthing about layouts

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!