PDA

View Full Version : Is a DS Worth it

T0M
11-07-2006, 05:28 PM
i currently have 60$ and a ds is another 60$ but i can get that very easy is a ds worth the cash? I was thinking of buy brain age academy and animal crossing mayb nitendogs too

Barwy
11-07-2006, 06:29 PM
I'd say it's worth it, definately

When you buy from Nintendo you buy quality and great games

Animal Crossing seems great, but not tried the other two you mentioned, Im still waiting for Mario Kart to come through the post :)

JoeyK.
11-07-2006, 09:14 PM
It depends... Play one at a game store / borrow a friend's before you buy it.

I personally don't like them, but some people seem to... If you do, don't waste your money on Nintendogs though ;l Unless you want to drag a leash across the screen / direct dogs through poles in a park. (The ten minutes I played my sister's Nintendogs was horrible)

Joord
11-07-2006, 09:26 PM
Get a PSP, i'm typing this now on the PSP.

Place :P
11-07-2006, 09:33 PM
It depends... Play one at a game store / borrow a friend's before you buy it.

I personally don't like them, but some people seem to... If you do, don't waste your money on Nintendogs though ;l Unless you want to drag a leash across the screen / direct dogs through poles in a park. (The ten minutes I played my sister's Nintendogs was horrible)

Yeah, I agree with what you said about Nintendogs, it's more of a little girls game really..
Anyway, if you like those type of games you should get one..

Markness.
11-07-2006, 09:35 PM
the black ds lite looks tastey

i'd say get it

HUGECOOL
11-07-2006, 09:52 PM
If you're looking for quick, fun on-the-go gaming, get a DS Lite. If you're looking for more of a sit-down gaming, get a PS2. No, that wasn't a typo.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!