PDA

View Full Version : I punched my teacher

omgabear
12-07-2006, 08:07 AM
I was sitting in BCT (Business communications and technology) when our teacher Mrs. Smith (A fat, short 55 year old woman with short redish hair) came in.

She started talking to us about business practaces and then told us to do something on the computer. Most of the class didnt decide to do this, either did I. We just went on google and played games from there.

About 20 minutes later the teacher came up to me and asked how much work I had done, I said I was about half way through, she walked off and I continued to play random games.

About 15 minutes before the lesson ended she came up to my computer and asked to see my work. I said I accidently deleted it, and she started to shout at me saying I didnt do it and didnt pay attention.

She was right, I didnt do it, but I continued to lie. She then said.
"Leave the class you idiot, dont drag the rest down"

This is what sparked me, I was one of the smartest in that class, she knew it and she just threw it against me. So I punched her in the jaw, and she fell over.

The class just gasped basically all at the same time, one person laughed and a few went woohoo. She got up, with a blood nose and looked at me.

I then grabbed her head and started to make out with her vigorously my hand moving slowely up her fat plump 55 year old body. We then fell down to the floor and I took off her shirt and we continued to make out, I felt blood rush all around me, my lips were passionately pressing against her old cracked hard lips, i gotta admit, it was hot.

We continued for about 10 minutes and then we spooned for about 5, the class watching, mouths wide open in complete suprise. I then jumped back onto my computer to rewrite an exact encounter of it to you guys.

You
12-07-2006, 08:42 AM
Stop posting BS plz, You already posted this in the Discuss anything section.

Bear-Max
12-07-2006, 10:31 AM
I would laugh, except it's not funny.

Impossible
12-07-2006, 12:29 PM
Wow, your so hard, be scared of this dude guys.

Matt.
12-07-2006, 02:51 PM
:o. I was thinking that was real. But when I read

I then grabbed her head and started to make out with her vigorously my hand moving slowely up her fat plump 55 year old body. Then I could see it was fake:P.

Azul
12-07-2006, 02:57 PM
Wow, give Matty a toffee.

Matt.
12-07-2006, 03:00 PM
Wow, give Matty a toffee.
:o! I don't like toffee:(. I like chocolate?

Azul
12-07-2006, 03:01 PM
no m8, no.

Capri-Sun
12-07-2006, 03:03 PM
Wow, your so hard, be scared of this dude guys.

lol yep u wouldnt wanna be in a dark alley with this guy :eusa_danc

brandon
12-07-2006, 03:08 PM
If you're going to tell sumin' like this at least make it believeable?

T0M
12-07-2006, 03:47 PM
thats what i am sayng

JackHb
12-07-2006, 04:04 PM
Jesus why do you all post about your bloody fights, you are not big because you have been in a fight, i have seen 7 year old girls fight better than you could probably fight.

Does my head in how you all run online to the forum to post about your little rubbish fights.

And i doubt you punched a teacher, if anything you probably are the quitest kid in the class who probabs gets aroused over the teacher and that is your fantasy that you want to happen.

Nixt
12-07-2006, 04:08 PM
*Is Bored Of Pathetic Threads That Should Be In The Spam Section*

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!