PDA

View Full Version : room ideas

Golden.Hawk
12-07-2006, 12:10 PM
i know habbo has supplied us with plenty of room styles to pick from when we make a room but maybe we cud have a editor and we can make our own size rooms (theres a maxium of course) we can choose where we want the door and walls and stairs ect.

Nemo
14-07-2006, 08:50 PM
mmmmmm i like the idea probaly been posted before, but still good :)

jackass
14-07-2006, 09:42 PM
mmmmmm i like the idea probaly been posted before, but still good :)

Nice idea. But I beat you to it. Its in my stikied thread. Sorry! :P

HUGECOOL
15-07-2006, 07:37 PM
Nice idea. But I beat you to it. Its in my stikied thread. Sorry! :P
Incorrect.

He posted it about many hours earlier.

foxyfox00
16-07-2006, 03:08 AM
Hmmm sounds too much like the sims.
Habbo can only go so far.

HUGECOOL
16-07-2006, 04:53 AM
Hmmm sounds too much like the sims.
Habbo can only go so far.
No, actually the idea is very possible. Wether or not Sulake would incorporate it without any significant profit gain is a totally different matter.

Golden.Hawk
18-07-2006, 11:40 AM
thank you for ur views guys but i agree it wud be a good idea and dnt moan about sims lol its good :P but moan to the people that wants habbos to have hunger sleep fun bars lol thats sims hehe :P

ReviewDude
22-07-2006, 03:18 PM
Wether or not Sulake would incorporate it without any significant profit gain is a totally different matter.

Maybe you get a basic room shape free, then pay 2 credits per extra square, 10 credits for a flight of stairs etc...

Lubricant
22-07-2006, 05:41 PM
The servers would have to load a completely new heightmap when it loaded. Wouldn't this cause lag? It would also have to store the heightmaps somewhere and there can be many different variations. This would use some server space.

It's a good idea and would be able to express peoples room designs much more but you have to pick out what problems it could cause.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!