PDA

View Full Version : Hab-World.com ->

Pitch
12-07-2006, 04:40 PM
Some very misguided individuals took it upon themselves to take over hab-world.com
No viruses were installed or given out on the domain, they just deleted almost all admin and owner powers, and assumed no-one would do anything :rolleyes:
The site will re-direct to habbo UK until the situation has been resolved, to keep the site secure and make sure no illegal content is published. Thank you for your patience and understanding, sorry to hab-world users for the delay!

I repeat, no viruses were installed or given out via the site. The site remains safe.
The redirect is simply a precaution to ensure our promise to users of 100% security and protection from malicuous content.
The site should be up again soon, sorry for the inconvenience on behalf of all of the site :)

Thread moved by Neversoft (Forum Moderator)

dirrty
12-07-2006, 04:47 PM
:o
I know who did it, one of the individuals said he was told to.

Hope the site is up and working soon :)

Nemo
12-07-2006, 04:57 PM
;o i didnt really go on it, but thats a shame [no sarcasm] and lmao at ur sig.

You
12-07-2006, 04:58 PM
Soz, not UK news and Rumours.

Vibe
12-07-2006, 05:02 PM
yeh nothing im gonna slit my wrists over s0z

Jme
12-07-2006, 05:07 PM
Okay what happened yeah is Gatuso (Jamie) came to me and asked me if I wanted to own hab-world with him and gave me cpanel access and switch gear access so I thought he was genuine so i'm sorry if there was any problems caused i'm sure if you contact Nick or Jon you can get the problems sorted

Sorry again

- Jamie

Vibe
12-07-2006, 05:12 PM
iya jamie

(Close Thread)

Braffen
12-07-2006, 05:16 PM
First off, let's make this clear. Jamie is not responsible for any of this. He was mislead by another Hab-World leader, and was told there was only two owners, him and the misleader. It is not fair of you to post this when you are not telling everyone the real story.

Secondly, this is not UK News and Rumours. No one has been questioning this, because frankly, we do not care. Do not disrupt the forum because you decide Hab-World is more important than any other news.

Thirdly, if you did feel the need to post this message, post it in the correct forums. Maybe the website forums would be more appropriate?

Lastly, Hab-World changes owners almost weekly, so it's not something we will sit on the edge of our seats waiting to hear more about.

Can a MOD please close this thread? Let's not waste any more time on it.

Benji
12-07-2006, 05:39 PM
lmao what Pitch said is the biggest load of umm toffee :P Ive heard. The reason why Hab-World is down is because of Gatuso tricked Datacode and the rest of the Hab-world management that he bought the site legitimately from a previous owner. Under this impression we made the changes to the site. As Datacode said, we are sorry if did any wrong doing.

Lets all just blame the real person at fault here which is Gatuso.

BenRocks2 - Hab-World Management.

Revivalry
12-07-2006, 05:43 PM
That is a real shame.. :@ Sorry to hear!

Ruws
12-07-2006, 05:50 PM
ow pwoor lwikkle bwaby hwope ywou gwet it bwetter swoon

!!HM!!
12-07-2006, 09:23 PM
didn't even know it was owned lol

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!