PDA

View Full Version : Competition....

Shanker
12-07-2006, 06:53 PM
A few new competitions from the soapbox, ive entered the interveiw one :)...

The Competition!
http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/album209/dion_director_2.gifSuggestions for the new Habbo website. We are still working on new content for the website, and believe me there's some very cool things coming soon! There might even be mouse overs... But I'm not allowed to talk about that. To win this competition you just have to email me [email protected] ([email protected]?subject=Suggestions) your suggestions for the website: What do you want to see on the new site? Dancing babies, two hundred pop-up windows for stair lifts and 'cool' screensavers? Well we're not doing that (just yet, har!) The best suggestion, or set of suggestions will win a limited edition (not really, but they're not available in the UK) 2006 - 2007 Habbo Diary, and a DJ Fuse Vol 1 CD, the first ever Habbo Music CD featuring music by Lordi (of course, it is illegal at the moment to release an album in Finland which does not feature Lordi), Antti Tuisku (no idea, sorry) and Ilkka Jääskläinen (what? You have never heard of him??). Of course, it also includes the Habbo theme tune by DJ Fuse. I also have some Habbo Purses to give away.
So:
Email me your great idea for what you want to see either on the website or in the Hotel.
Tell me why you think it will rock the Habbo world.
Don't tell me you want to see new Rares. That's not a new or original idea.
The best, most original, and interesting ideas win prizes!
Email: [email protected] ([email protected]?subject=Suggestions)
This competition closes 1st August, so you have enough time to think deeply, and passionately about the idea before sending me your reasons as to why a Green Throne would be the best thing ever.

The Interview!

http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/album418/lw_hunch.gifIn a few days I will be interviewing our beloved Hotel Manager, Mr. Lost_Witness. I will not be interviewing Sebastian Coe.
If you want to know what goes on in his fragile brain of his, then email me your questions. I will ask him these questions. He will answer them. The answers will be published here. If your question is chosen you will win a Speakers Corner.
Email: [email protected] ([email protected]?subject=Interview)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!