12-07-2006, 08:33 PM
not as good as his other rooms , this belongs in the scripting news and rumours

Firepyrix
12-07-2006, 08:40 PM
he is stillll working on it

by tomorw he will have evry spot filled with a poster

asher_
12-07-2006, 08:56 PM
why do you get kicks from putting a few posters in black?

Place :P
12-07-2006, 09:01 PM
omg dat wel cool

Barmi
12-07-2006, 09:01 PM
To start with, it's not that impressive. There have been many people before him to fill the whole screen with posters, and even in extravagant patterns, which are far more appealing, visually. This is just plain, and boring.

Secondly, it's in the wrong forum. It does not appeal to me whatsoever, thus I don't visit the Scripting forum to look at these types of rooms. I come to the UK News & Rumours Forum because I am under the impression I will find content that appeals to me. Now, I would not complain if something belonged under UK News & Rumours, yet didn't appeal to me - but the fact is it doesn't.

Ugh. -.-

MADNESS!
12-07-2006, 09:05 PM
y dont ppl fill the black up with the same poster like --ss--2 tried to do his looked much better than theses random poster ones
if i would make a rm like this i would fill it with hoots or jamacan and brazil flags

:D

asher_
12-07-2006, 09:08 PM
I agree with Barmi....................................sadly

Shanker
13-07-2006, 06:59 AM
y dont ppl fill the black up with the same poster like --ss--2 tried to do his looked much better than theses random poster ones
if i would make a rm like this i would fill it with hoots or jamacan and brazil flags

:D

I agree, I would make like a waterfall type with only 1type of poster

Vibe
13-07-2006, 08:31 AM
calum your right

DaveTaylor
13-07-2006, 09:18 AM
bahh there all copies of the rooms me and simmzy did, like a year ago

ryanol
13-07-2006, 07:56 PM
k it would of been much easier if you just said " you have posted in the wrong forum " but NOO SCRIPTING IS RUBBISSH! I FIND BROWN PLASTO CHAIRS AND MOCHAMASTERS MORE APPEALING AND EXTRAVAGANT.
no need, tbh i don't think nobody in here cares about your feelings on scripting, if your going to state your feelings on scripting go to the scripting forums ;] and these are copies of what you did a year ago.. ?Haha do you think simmzy is the orginial scripter or something, habbo's been out like what 5 years is it? and i can guarantee people have been scripting this for a good 4 years+ so i think you've made a slight mis- judgement in thinking your the orgininal scriptzorz.
btw you've posted in the wrong forum

GommeInc
13-07-2006, 08:37 PM
Amazing how bored some people get :rolleyes:

I never have understood the thrill of scripting, never will. It just seems like a load of rebels or bored people trying to look cool or waste some time with their lives by adding posters to some place you can't normally and, in the past, change the colour of furniture and scream about how cool it is, to name but a few.

Anyway, hardly impressive, I am sure I have seen someone do the whole black before? So his already wasted efforts are even more wasted now "/

asher_
13-07-2006, 09:42 PM
uh uh uh *does a dance*

ive
13-07-2006, 09:58 PM
WRONG Place to put this -rep.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!