PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon leaf green problem

Neil
12-07-2006, 10:54 PM
Ok serious problem, the game runs ok no problems until I get into a random battle, it all goes black nothing happens, I don't wanna reset my game because I have good pokemon and it took ages to get where I am, any way I can fix this?

Moved by -legoman- (Forum Moderator) From "Online Games" to "console games"

jay-o2
17-07-2006, 07:16 PM
try blowing the cartridge and stuff and make sure the things are ok but if dat dtn wrk i fink ull hav no choice but to restart it

Neversoft
17-07-2006, 08:21 PM
To be honest. I don't think it can be fixed. I got a dodgy copy of The Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap ages ago. It kept eraseing my file so I had to start all over again all the time. That was never fixed and its still like that now.

JonJon
17-07-2006, 10:29 PM
I had a problem with my LoZ: A Link to the Past where it kept turning invisible, until it finally went permanently invisible. :(

Neil
17-07-2006, 11:01 PM
try blowing the cartridge and stuff and make sure the things are ok but if dat dtn wrk i fink ull hav no choice but to restart it
I've done that, don't work, my mum is buying me another one because it is a problem with the cart not the game and it's unfixable

jay-o2
22-07-2006, 09:28 AM
I've done that, don't work, my mum is buying me another one because it is a problem with the cart not the game and it's unfixable

take it back and complain lol

Neil
22-07-2006, 09:30 AM
Wth I got bad rep for posting this :s what a loser

JonJon
22-07-2006, 12:04 PM
Maybe some good rep will cheer you up :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!