PDA

View Full Version : >.< Chlo >.< The Haunted House >.< Chlo >.<

Jasmin
03-02-2005, 04:55 PM
Hay I decided to share my haunted house story with you lot, but ive decided to make it more habbboay

Jibbi Had Gone. Trixeh and :Pringle Walked down The lonley road. There High Heeled Boots clonking on the pavement. :Pringle Looked at Trixeh with worried frightned eyes. The Moon shone Brighltly like a big silver Diamond Just floating in the sky.
" Im Scared, " Said :Pringle
" Dont worry Im Here, Your Here and The Moon will Guide Us Back " Said Trixeh Calmly although deep down inside she knew she was frightned aswell.
A Lonley Owl Hooted In a Huge Oak Tree. There was an Old House Near the pavement they were on. It looked dark in the night and there were no lights on. The Curtains were flapping out of the windows and it seemed like something was howling inside the kitchen. The Garden looked like no one had cared for it for years. :Pringle's Mini Skirt was Flying up and it looked like her legs were blue.
" Ok Trixeh Im really Frightned Now, Im Cold and Hungry and i Just want to go home " She Cried,
She started Crying on Trixehs Shoulder. Trixeh Thought to herself. Why did that Taxi driver Just leave them there.
" Its Gonna Be Ok I promise ".. Said Trixeh Comfortly
Suddenly The door of the old house Creaked Open and a shadow darkened the pavements. :Pringle Did'nt stop to wait. She was out of there as soon as the old crooked door creaked open. She didnt care, her boots clanking on the pavement and her hair flying in the wind.
" Wait " Screamed trixeh , But it was too late. :Pringle had run straight into the floating Figure........... Find Out Next Time what Happens.

Thank You for taking the time to read this

Janumz
03-02-2005, 06:37 PM
:o Im in it!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D
Nice story.. BUT SCARY Ahhhhh! Lmao

Fawne
04-02-2005, 08:08 AM
Great Story!!!

I liked the part when
":Pringle's Skirt flies everywhere, and her poor legs looked Blue."

Jasmin
04-02-2005, 04:22 PM
Lol Ty and yes :Pringle , I chose you because your a fantastic Buddeh <3 <3

Jasmin
05-02-2005, 06:24 PM
Edit : Gah duble pOst !

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!