PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know a quick why to train Farming...

Ho-Yin
13-07-2006, 11:00 PM
besides Tears of guthix?

The way I train is by super compost, racking w33d, planting strawberrys, nasturiums and Herbs... switching to the 4 main places... and I use the shed

I try buying Strawberry seeds 1k ea, but the supply of seeds are poor... Jagex should make seeds more assessable...

Can anyone advice me on how to train from lvl 38 to 49 quickly thanks...

And I try stealing, it takes forever!

ShadowSam19
13-07-2006, 11:54 PM
What's your theiving lvl? If you pickpocket master farmers, you get alot of seeds very quickly, especially when you trap martin in the pig pen. As for training, simply add more patches to your rotation. Make sure you hit all the hops, bushes, and allotments that you can, and maybe some tree's too if you have them. I'm actually training farming aswell, for the new quest, but I got lazy and bought 20 willow seeds...it takes longer, but its no work at all if you pay the farmers to watch them.

Ho-Yin
13-07-2006, 11:57 PM
What's your theiving lvl? If you pickpocket master farmers, you get alot of seeds very quickly, especially when you trap martin in the pig pen. As for training, simply add more patches to your rotation. Make sure you hit all the hops, bushes, and allotments that you can, and maybe some tree's too if you have them. I'm actually training farming aswell, for the new quest, but I got lazy and bought 20 willow seeds...it takes longer, but its no work at all if you pay the farmers to watch them.

Im level 55, okay thanks for your advice, I guess there is no easy way out in training this skill...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!