PDA

View Full Version : What to do?

Chridopey
14-07-2006, 02:19 PM
Ok.
Today i went on a school trip. We played football and i said to myself that this big guy isnt gonna header the ball. Another kinda strong person overheard and told the big guy what i said. I Said that i said he wasn't gonna header it because the ball was too hard. The other guys like no u didnt. Im like yes i did. Hes like no u didnt. Im like shut up. So he starts pushing me and then slaps me in the head. I didn't retaliate and walked off. Then, he told my mate that hes gonna beat me up on monday.
What should I do?
Please don't say tell a teacher coz i dont wanna =P

Alterate
14-07-2006, 02:30 PM
***** slap him and run off :')

Leuven
14-07-2006, 02:31 PM
Tell your parents.

Or try to stay away from the guy that slapped you.

Chridopey
14-07-2006, 02:31 PM
then he'll probs beat me up as i aint that fast.

StripedTiger
14-07-2006, 03:35 PM
personally, i would fight back (if i was lower down the school)

but because i am a prefect atm i dont wanna lose my badge so would, if i got threateed to be beaten up, is to tell friends and try and get alot of people on my side. i actually have a vague link with a big group of popular chavs aswell as having a link with the skaters and emos of our year.

so.. advice would proberbly to tell some friends who are popular / hard enough to make them back off ?

JackHb
14-07-2006, 03:55 PM
Ok.
Today i went on a school trip. We played football and i said to myself that this big guy isnt gonna header the ball. Another kinda strong person overheard and told the big guy what i said. I Said that i said he wasn't gonna header it because the ball was too hard. The other guys like no u didnt. Im like yes i did. Hes like no u didnt. Im like shut up. So he starts pushing me and then slaps me in the head. I didn't retaliate and walked off. Then, he told my mate that hes gonna beat me up on monday.
What should I do?

Go and find him and get to him before he gets to you :) Get all your mates together if he is big and then go and find him :p

It is probably an empty threat anyway mate, i was threatend by two different boys that they were gonna jump me but it never happened. Most people are all talk but no action when it comes to getting into a fight.

RbarisR
14-07-2006, 04:51 PM
I would just hit him in the nose from down to up wards which will cause the nose to breaks and bone to go in his forehead; even if it means i will lose my prefect tie and badge.

8Freak8
14-07-2006, 05:02 PM
He'll forget by monday. It sounds like you handled it ok. If you punch him he'll beat the crap out of you.

I would just hit him in the nose from down to up wards which will cause the nose to breaks and bone to go in his forehead; even if it means i will lose my prefect tie and badge.
No.

@K
14-07-2006, 08:27 PM
Happy Slap him :D lol no, erm I'll just say speak to him.

Blinger1
15-07-2006, 05:35 AM

that can kill someone:)

sock
15-07-2006, 08:10 AM
Tell your parents or teacher, But, DO NOT RETALIATE!

Stab
15-07-2006, 08:26 AM
Ok.
What should I do?
lolz he wont
noone beats anyone up nowadays
or atleast they dont with me, :eusa_wall

omgabear
15-07-2006, 11:16 AM
Be a man like him and slap him back.
Or use your nails, whatever gives you kids kicks these days.

FlyingJesus
15-07-2006, 11:19 AM
He wants to beat you up just because you said he wouldn't head the ball? Blimey, not an insult so harsh as that, please!

foxyfox00
15-07-2006, 01:22 PM
Just Say You Made A Mistake And Didnt Mean It.
Or Bribe Him With Chocolate!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!