PDA

View Full Version : ThinkHabbo / ClubHabbo Dossier

Wrapping
14-07-2006, 09:56 PM
Some person and a group of his friends made this big document thing.

About 8 pages long in word (size 12 font).

Screenshot:
http://www.****************/uploads/c23eda4b2f.png

Thats just half a page out of eight.

It's scanned or whatever. If you don't want to download it, dont.

http://www.uploadz.co.uk/582270ClubHabbo v ThinkHabbo.zip
Moved to "Anything about Habbo" as thread is not news. Moved by 8Freak8.

8Freak8
14-07-2006, 10:03 PM
So basically someone who probably works at ClubHabbo has made a document comparing ThinkHabbo and ClubHabbo?

Excuse me whilst I make a document comparing Habbox to all the other fansites.

Obviously my view is going to be something like:
- Hx has better news
- Hx has better games
- Hx has better everything you smell bye

Markness.
14-07-2006, 10:03 PM
what pathetic swine would want to write all that just to promote their website, ITS SAD!

-ALSO, NOT UK NEWS/RUMOURS

Wrapping
14-07-2006, 10:04 PM
what pathetic swine would want to write all that just to promote their website, ITS SAD!

-ALSO, NOT UK NEWS/RUMOURS

If you read the end it said 'This is not bais. I have no connection with ThinkHabbo or ClubHabbo'.

Wrapping
14-07-2006, 10:06 PM
So basically someone who probably works at ClubHabbo has made a document comparing ThinkHabbo and ClubHabbo?

Excuse me whilst I make a document comparing Habbox to all the other fansites.

Obviously my view is going to be something like:
- Hx has better news
- Hx has better games
- Hx has better everything you smell bye

Habbox is official...? News to me :rolleyes:
Edit by 8Freak8: Please do not double post. Edit your previous post.

GommeInc
14-07-2006, 10:08 PM
Whether someone prefers ClubHabbo or not, I do agree with what they are saying. ThinkHabbo did stink, alot...

asher_
14-07-2006, 10:11 PM
what a total THRILLING life that person lives whoever wrote it.

8 pages of toasting and debating over a habbo website, hah.

GommeInc
14-07-2006, 10:14 PM
I was thinking that, they must of been incredibly bored when they wrote that. And writing something like that, which we can all find out, is pretty sad.

dj-viper
14-07-2006, 10:16 PM
Wow who the hell would wright an 8 page debate over 2 sites, this guy is a little wacked

8Freak8
14-07-2006, 10:26 PM
Habbox is official...? News to me :rolleyes:
ThinkHabbo is official...? News to me :rolleyes:

Vibe
14-07-2006, 10:26 PM
no habbox aint official lol

Revivalry
15-07-2006, 12:04 AM
ROFL! ********* do you know what is coming to ThinkHabbo that ClubHabbo doesn't have and not any other fansite has it infact.. Of course you don't know, only the staff know like moi so***************to make out that this is some competition because in the long run we shall see which fansite is better ;)

Catzsy(Forum Moderator) - Please do not be rude to others.

Revivalry
15-07-2006, 12:05 AM
no habbox aint official lol

Habbox may not be "official" but they control the rare values on the game we play every day do they not?

Catzsy(Forum Moderator)- Please do not double post.

crans
15-07-2006, 12:12 AM
Habbox may not be "official" but they control the rare values on the game we play every day do they not?

only cause it was first fansite to have values ;)

Dal
15-07-2006, 12:45 AM
Right i have read that whole "dossier" which is complete bull. Sorry about the language. I was reading the whole way through that just basically gritting my teeth on how wrong this person is. Right lets start. Clubhabbo did win the dream team comp but however did thinkhabbo actually try for votes. No we didn't. Clubhabbo obviously are so desperate to rub it into us because they know we are the better site. Second of all our new layout is not stolen from bloody bluebobble.com. Ultimative (Greg) made our new layout and i can show you proof that it isnt stolen thank you :) Other things like Nicci was fired and "ALL" the listeners went to clubhabbo is ****** also. Yes, some went to clubhabbo but not all. We did not offer rares to her. She came to us and co-operated. The only reason she went to clubhabbo because it was the next fansite down. Other things are: the lottery profit we use for the events and we do not keep the hc sofas for ourselfs. Yet again i can provide proof. Onto yatzi giving away his stuff he won. He doesnt even dj you idiot. The winner of the dino quest did get their prize and it wasn't a clone. Also on another note we make 16 hc profit and not 30.
The thing about the clubhabbo council drop in is a BLATANT LIE. We planned that a month ago and opened a few weeks. Stevebrown is a good mate of ours and he didn't exactly copy us but he did get the idea from us. I mean you say we make it a day before and ruin their plans. It is pathetic whoever wrote this.
"85% of the ThinkHabbo listener-base are below 13.

79% of the ClubHabbo listener-base are above 13."
Now where the hell did you get that **** from. Tell me cause i would love to know you************** Most of it is lies. And how you can say you are not bias towards thinkhabbo is *********. How dare you say that. You are obviously a thinkhabbo rebel. I mean come on. This makes you think about the media with celebrities and all the lies in the sunday newspapers on how rumours spread. It's exactly the same here because you have no idea what really goes on. Parts of things are true but 95% is just a lie. I'm sorry but the lowlife who wrote that is pathetic. Just remember we are fansites and rivalry is such a powerful thing. You think we hate each other. I am really good friends with steve and ryan and we speak a lot. I mean come on get a grip and stop living on habbo.
OH AND BTW we havent even been open 8 months so i dont know how our cutenews is updated every 8 months ****

Catzsy(Forum Moderator) Please do not avoid the filter and do not be rude to others

Nkay
15-07-2006, 01:06 AM
For starters, who the hell in their right mind would sit their and right an 8 paged dossier so you call it about 2 sites and then claim that they are not on anyone's side when it's so obvious that you are from clubhabbo you moron.

Our cutenews doesnt get updated apart from once every 8 months ?
Thats why we havent even been open 8 months, you stupid piece of ****.
We payed Nicci to come back did we ? Sure thats why she came to us and told us how much she hated working at clubhabbo and how rubbish their community was and how they didnt talk to any of their staff or anything ? Once again yuve owned yourself.

Before you even start to mention about our competitions which we do give prizes for. How the hell can you say that when Skaterchu has given out his DJ Deck about 50 times and look, o wait its still in his room, funny that?

They are self proclaimed best habbo fansite, on the dream team page it did not say best habbo fansite, it said freshest content etc.. so thats a lie for a start.

79% of clubhabbo do this and 83% of thinkhabbo do that, who the hell are you the FBI?
You seriously do not know anything and its a load of bull because we actually have some adults working on the site unlike clubhabbo and im not like you, im not gonna come on here saying that clubhabbo's dj's are **** because i actually like some of their dj's but in my opinion i dont think our dj's our **** either and you have no idea what sort of things we do behind the scenes for our dj's so you can shut your piehole for a start.

You know absoluterly nothing about fansites, nor do you know anything about what goes on behind the scenes so if i was you i would just shut the hell up and maybe get some REAL statistics.

I actually cried with laughter when i read that so called "dossier" and pmsl omg some of those so called facts are hilarious, how many times do you want to tell us that skaterchu won superlove? LMAO WHO CARES, at least me and amy got to the final, where did u get eh ? *****************

You have nothing better to do with your time than sit here makiing up fake statistics and trying to make clubhabbo out as a better fansite.

My opinion is that there is no best fansite, there is no best radio, there is no-one better than anyone else, we do our thing, they do theirs and btw the thinkhabbo council has been open for many weeks now and its funny how clubhabbo havent had one, which proves we had one before kthx :)

Enjoy the rest of your day people and the sad noob that wrote the dossier, seriously get a life pls.

Catzsy (Forum Moderator) Please do not be rude to others.

iTweedz
15-07-2006, 06:04 AM
Im sorry but yeh me and Thinkhabbo have been like a knife and butter with each other but...

Yesterday we wasnt the sad ones from Clubhabbo who was listening to Thinkhabbo and sending in abusive requests.

Personally i think the main key is jelously, There jelous of what thinkhabo have.
Cutenews doesnt get updated every month thats a fact because i was News manager once and it hasnt been updated once.
Onto the fact of Fansites, People make fansites to support habbo not to start having a #$%*%& skitz at people and competition. If thats why kind of a fasnsite clubhabbo is let them be. Because they will lose there official business

The newlayout isnt nicked btw its pretty much obvisous and the alterartions arent just recolours look at the top on and DJ.Naths.

Seya and Get a life who wrote the doccument!

Mit
15-07-2006, 07:18 AM
Both fansites are annoying me with their continuous arguements. I guess the good thing is that to gain more popularity they have loads of giveaways and comps which is good for habbo.

GoldenMerc
15-07-2006, 07:28 AM
Na,i like clubhabbo i was listning to DJ Nkay and yatzi or something and they were like swearing at someone for sending a request.I think clubhabbo is probly better as well i havent had 1 message about it so xDDD

GommeInc
15-07-2006, 10:27 AM
I think I dislike both sites now... Seems more logical. ThinkHabbo stinks in some cases, and ClubHabbo stinks in the other cases. Both act like little, immature screaming children at each other, both fighting over one thing or another, for no real reason.

I personally think both sites should shut the hell up, not get involved in each others events, block the websites, not visit the websites, not listen to the radios and not even talk to members, completely ignore the site that they hate. It would stop these already petty arguments getting any petty.

GoldenMerc
15-07-2006, 10:30 AM
I think I dislike both sites now... Seems more logical. ThinkHabbo stinks in some cases, and ClubHabbo stinks in the other cases. Both act like little, immature screaming children at each other, both fighting over one thing or another, for no real reason.

I personally think both sites should shut the hell up, not get involved in each others events, block the websites, not visit the websites, not listen to the radios and not even talk to members, completely ignore the site that they hate. It would stop these already petty arguments getting any petty.

Yeh,but that isnt going to happen is it.like Nkay will do that he wants everything if he doesnt get it he tries harder cries harder.but why do you have to spam msn's? is that how desprete you are for listeners i know you get a hell of alot but is that how you get them?

GommeInc
15-07-2006, 10:36 AM
I have heard about this NKay, spoilt brat is an understatement. You can always tell when a site is failing, by the repetative spam emails and threads. Does NKay run ClubHabbo or ThinkHabbo? Because I remember ThinkHabbo causing stupid riots in Hallway 1 with their hyperactive 10 years old listeners, or going in there to get listeners. Not to mention copying ideas off other radios (like dressing up in a certain colour or theme). ClubHabbo was ok, but I believe they are becoming too big for their boots lately.

GoldenMerc
15-07-2006, 10:37 AM
he is owner of thinkHabbo

Jõnathan
15-07-2006, 11:47 AM
God, whoever wrote that has no life.
'OMG LOOK SKANDALZ LOL I MUST WRITE A DOSSIA FING ON IT LoL!'
Could have been what the moron said.

timROGERS
15-07-2006, 02:23 PM
Whoever wrote that has no life/very sad one. That's a total waste of their life :P Anyway, I do agree with them about ThinkHabbo, but I think Club isn't much better. And it's clearly biased.

brodeo
15-07-2006, 04:03 PM
I personally dislike thinkhabbo more than clubhabbo.

Thinkhabbo are very popularity based and must be the best in everything. They are losing listeners so Nkay decides to leave, so my console gets flooded by people crying because somebody decided to leave an internet radio. Suprise suprise, he returns because 'he loves the fans'.
Secondly, they have thinkhabbo awards. I notice a lot of the people on there are either affliated with thinkhabbo or good friends with the owners. You can barely say you are presenting an award for best pixel artist / alterationist when the only people in that category are from the website. What about Roboevil, Kotu... they are the best pixel artists. The awards are so bias.

Nkay
15-07-2006, 04:34 PM
I personally dislike thinkhabbo more than clubhabbo.

Thinkhabbo are very popularity based and must be the best in everything. They are losing listeners so Nkay decides to leave, so my console gets flooded by people crying because somebody decided to leave an internet radio. Suprise suprise, he returns because 'he loves the fans'.
Secondly, they have thinkhabbo awards. I notice a lot of the people on there are either affliated with thinkhabbo or good friends with the owners. You can barely say you are presenting an award for best pixel artist / alterationist when the only people in that category are from the website. What about Roboevil, Kotu... they are the best pixel artists. The awards are so bias.
You are so god damn stupid, you make me sick.
Where is Kotu ? He was nominated for that award you stupid idiot if you bothered to open your eyes that are filled with **** then you may actually get the correct facts and secondly ***! It is the THINKHABBO AWARDS, of course were going to be presenting awards to staff and people affliated with the site you *****.

Youve basically owned yourself gooday :)

Edited By nvrspk4 (Administrator): Please do not be rude. Everyone has the right to an opinion.

brandon
15-07-2006, 04:40 PM
Where is Kotu ? He was nominated for that award you stupid idiot if you bothered to open your eyes that are filled with **** then you may actually get the correct facts and secondly ***! It is the THINKHABBO AWARDS, of course were going to be presenting awards to staff and people affliated with the site you *****.

Are you here to cause arguments? and he's not stupid either, how can you judge someones stupidity on an opinionated post?

Nkay
15-07-2006, 04:42 PM
Well for your information, where he is stating that Kotu is not even in the award when he is basically says that he is throwing false accusations at the site when he hasn't even bothered to check ?

Secondly like i have already said it's the ThinkHabbo Awards so the best management member wouldn't go to someone like Heidster would it ?

No :)

-::Mr.Dave::-
15-07-2006, 06:11 PM
Well for your information, where he is stating that Kotu is not even in the award when he is basically says that he is throwing false accusations at the site when he hasn't even bothered to check ?

Secondly like i have already said it's the ThinkHabbo Awards so the best management member wouldn't go to someone like Heidster would it ?

No :)

Clubhabbo is a more quality Radio than Thinkhabbo. They may have more listeners than Clubhabbo but its not as good radio

I heard Nkay buys listeners

GoldenMerc
15-07-2006, 06:40 PM
I heard Nkay buys listeners

Knowing Nkay he probly does.

DCeption
15-07-2006, 06:41 PM
Both sites spam way to much >=[ but i personally think that clubhabbo are the best out of both of them, and dont have to pull little "stunts" to gain listners. I prefer not as popular radios :)

Mit
15-07-2006, 08:08 PM
O god don't get me started on the 'we have 25 listeners atm when we get 250 listners, wel'll be giving away a throne, tell your mates' console messages. I meanI don't mind a website messaging for one event but nearly every dj spamming the console system and getting people to flood trade rooms makes me annoyed.

I think the room flooding has stopped nearly but the excuse our fans did it we didn't tell them is hard to believe. :l

GommeInc
15-07-2006, 08:13 PM

I quoted this so people know exactly what ThinkHabbo is run by. A swearing, spoilt brat that has to have his own way. Thanks NKay for saving me from writing an essay on how pathetic and whiny you are ;)

Mit
15-07-2006, 08:21 PM
I agree, a fansite owner swearing and being rude can hardly be a good advertisment for the fansite. :l I actually like clubhabbo more than thinkhabbo, i like its layout better...

GoldenMerc
15-07-2006, 08:24 PM
Yeh,but to be honist if they stopped spamming like i had a room on pop i must of hard about 14 thinkhabbo listners advertising :l if they wernt here thinkhabbo would be gone.

nvrspk4
15-07-2006, 09:11 PM
Well I must agree with GommeInc. Shows great quality that the owner feels the need to swear at everyone to be able to properly defend himself? In quality terms I must also say that ClubHabbo is better. Just a little message to NKay: Maybe if you got people to respect you your fansite would actually command some respect ;)

Arisham
15-07-2006, 11:58 PM
Well I've never liked Thinkhabbo.com because they think they are really good and they all believe they are the best fansite on the internet. They start off with around 15 listeners but the DJ always demand the listeners to get like 200 listeners so they can give away rares (which are probably given to clones).

It is a pathetic fansite. Clubhabbo is a nice fansite.

Nkay
16-07-2006, 12:49 AM
I buy listeners? Sure..., where from ? The listeners supermarket

And i dont get respect, proves how much you know, i give respect to gain respect and the only reason most people dislike me is because they are jealous of thinkhabbo.

ClubHabbo have a better radio, thats why we DJ in eastern times and autralian and canadian times aswell and have proffessional DJ's that work for real life radios ?

Eg - DJ Daimen that works for real scotland radio

Ok, so yeh nice comments :)

You should learn not to judge people before you know them because like ive said on many other forums, clubhabbo.net is a really good radio and im not biased to any radio. Just a shame people get jealous and let this hold grudges.

Nevermind, as long as i have my site and my community, i dont mind :)

Revivalry
16-07-2006, 01:18 AM
The thing you all need to take into consideration is the "bull" that is being spread around by jealous clubhabbo back side leechers.. Nothing better to do than think that they are doing their piece by making up rumours about thinkhabbo because they cannot stand to see thinkhabbo be the better of the two, i can tell you for a damn fact that we do official competitions and we DO give out the prizes, now unless skaterchu has 50 odd dj decks can you pls explain how that he can do a competition for one about 50 times and it is still in his room? pfft, grow up..:rolleyes:

Yggdrasill
16-07-2006, 08:09 AM
I'm not sure I would want to listen to Thinkhabbo, they reward people for spamming?

It's Clubhabbo.net for me, because they don't ''reward'' people with trophy's for spamming consoles, rooms, and public spaces.

To add on to this, Thinkhabbo can come gate crashing into a Clubhabbo.net party, and think they can over-rule it.

I could not forget that time they ruined my Hallway Racing event with a few friends, While we were getting ready Thinkhabbo decided to run through my Hallway racing, which is fine. But then they do it again, I get shouted abuse by the listerners. I get called a idiot on air. And the Staff team (Dj_Dude007) Start giving me abuse over the console.

Does anyone remember when Nkay preformed his Attention seeking stunt infront of 400 listerners, Claiming to leave. And then when he got the attention he wanted, he didn't leave.

That's thinkhabbo for me, pathetic.

.:.:jjm261:.:.
16-07-2006, 09:34 AM
Summed Thinkhabbo Up Perfectly And So Much For Asking To Be Removed Yeh aS If Any Fansite Would do That

nvrspk4
20-07-2006, 01:24 AM
I buy listeners? Sure..., where from ? The listeners supermarket

Can't hold that against you as I don't know what they're on about there :8

And i dont get respect, proves how much you know, i give respect to gain respect and the only reason most people dislike me is because they are jealous of thinkhabbo.

Oh yeah man, I bet your whole community respects you, with your swearing at every user who upsets you in the slightest way.

ClubHabbo have a better radio, thats why we DJ in eastern times and autralian and canadian times aswell and have proffessional DJ's that work for real life radios ?

Well atleast your big enough to admit that. In all honesty I don't have a problem with your actual products but with your attitude.

You should learn not to judge people before you know them because like ive said on many other forums, clubhabbo.net is a really good radio and im not biased to any radio. Just a shame people get jealous and let this hold grudges.

I'm jealous? Because I don't work for uber l33t ThinkHabbo? Mmk.

Nevermind, as long as i have my site and my community, i dont mind :)

Your community of 10, great, hope you have a blast :)

Oh, great idea pointless repping me btw, great to see that such an agile mind is running a fansite ;) Maybe I'll leave it there (I'd like to mention you don't even get the satisfaction of detracting from my rep which some people do) just to remind me of how much respect I should give you ;)

.lastly
20-07-2006, 08:27 PM
I personally think you should all shut up.
Your sad acts, you spend your time writing 8 pages essays on why you dont like thinkhabbo? i would firstly like to point out, i use the thinkhabbo stacking guids time after time, and theya re not useless seeming i can now stack, i also have always got my prize,

So nkay wanted to leave? We all have the days when we just give up. The reason people where upset because the thinkhabbo community is close as. And i would like to find a better fansite.

Every compition i have won, i have recived my prize in the next day, so who the hell are you to say that they dont give prizes? Youve probably never won a compatiton and cant face that, so you dont get your prizes that second wait, the DJ's are giving THERE OWN stuff, not any one else.

The ThinkHabbo lottery is a laugh, and so they make abit of profit, lots of radio's do it, habbox do it, you cant accuse thinkhabbo of being scamz0rs because they have the lottery!

OMG THINKHABBO ARNT OFFICAL! no1 actually give two flying monkeys, have thinkhabbo lsot any listners from it? no.

Everyone knows nicci is a class Dj, and yeh she gets the listenrs up, because she is a class Dj she came back to thinkhabbo on her own accord, not by being baught, people from thinkhabbo arnt that shallow.

Dj groups, thinkhabbo have 3 DJ groups, yes for diffrent time zones, so people form every nation can listen, and i makes it wasier to anvagate round the site. i know for a fact that people from diffrent contries listen, and are repsected so i think you should shut up there.

Yes a few of thinkhabbo's images are from habbo, i would like to see you run a fansite as active as thinkhabbo with events nearly every otehr week, at teh moment its an x-factor where i can guess by people who have talked to me about it its gunna be huge.

The thinkhabbo awards was set up for didicated listners, Peoples who names are mention every so often.

no1 likes Rarecola my ***, i like him and i know many who also like him, your just picking holes out from your thinkhabbo haters 0MG coz ur sad and have nothing else to fill your time with, The thinkhabbo community is closer then habbox or anything ellse.

Inviting no1 is forced to invite people do it because they listen to thinkhabbo and want to give something back to repay the DJ's for the hard work and effort they put into thinkhabbo.

The new layout is ripped, oh how did u guess -.- do u get kicks out of making up rubbish? you must or u wouldnt have said things

Thinkhabbo listenrs are under 13 ?

firstly im over 13 Chipie60 over 13
jemmwah over 13
sensualzied over 13
nicci over 13
Nkay over 13

so what are u talking about.

I suggest you stop making stuff up and get a life, maybe make some friends? or grow up if your not allowed out

Sorry for any spelling mistakes

JackBuddy
20-07-2006, 08:47 PM
I'm not sure I would want to listen to Thinkhabbo, they reward people for spamming?

It's Clubhabbo.net for me, because they don't ''reward'' people with trophy's for spamming consoles, rooms, and public spaces.

To add on to this, Thinkhabbo can come gate crashing into a Clubhabbo.net party, and think they can over-rule it.

I could not forget that time they ruined my Hallway Racing event with a few friends, While we were getting ready Thinkhabbo decided to run through my Hallway racing, which is fine. But then they do it again, I get shouted abuse by the listerners. I get called a idiot on air. And the Staff team (Dj_Dude007) Start giving me abuse over the console.

Does anyone remember when Nkay preformed his Attention seeking stunt infront of 400 listerners, Claiming to leave. And then when he got the attention he wanted, he didn't leave.

That's thinkhabbo for me, pathetic.

I agree with alot of those points.

And I hate to say this, but most people listen to ThinkHabbo to win furni.

brodeo
22-07-2006, 05:51 PM
I havn't read this thread in a while. Haha, Nkay abuses me for my intelligence... coming from a publicity seeking immature child who has to swear in every sentence. Please, insult your second-rate site and it's staffs intelligence before mine.
Your website is so obscenely thick in the head it rehires staff who held campaigns against them in the past a.k.a. geo.

.lastly
22-07-2006, 07:04 PM
Your website is so obscenely thick in the head it rehires staff who held campaigns against them in the past a.k.a. geo.
Ever heard of making up?
ever heard of talking things through?

Obviously not because your the thick one mate, not nkay.

flatface
24-07-2006, 08:31 PM
Can't hold that against you as I don't know what they're on about there :8

Oh yeah man, I bet your whole community respects you, with your swearing at every user who upsets you in the slightest way.

Well atleast your big enough to admit that. In all honesty I don't have a problem with your actual products but with your attitude.

I'm jealous? Because I don't work for uber l33t ThinkHabbo? Mmk.

Your community of 10, great, hope you have a blast :)

I agree with all of that, Well said :)

JohnnyJoey
26-07-2006, 12:11 PM
If thinkhabbo is so good, why is he defending it like mad and insulting others.

Nkay/Nigel is a hacker, he stole layouts and hacked habbomeadow ages ago.

Thinkhabbo used to fake how many listeners they had, its been proven, that is sad.

I said i liked clubhabbo once while in a thinkhabbo deal or no deal , i was kicked.
One of the questions was 'who steals all our idea' i mean grow up.
I dont really like clubhabbo either, skaterchu treats people like crap, Thrived left clubhabbo because she wanted a place in the dream team and he took it.

Both sites sucks, habbo would be better if both owners ****ed off.

.lastly
26-07-2006, 01:40 PM
If thinkhabbo is so good, why is he defending it like mad and insulting others.

so you exspect nige to just to let u all **** off his site? he has a right to stick up for it :l

brandon
26-07-2006, 01:42 PM
so you exspect nige to just to let u all **** off his site? he has a right to stick up for it :l
Do you know how unprofessional it is for a site to insult people, Ok defend himself yes, but insulting people off shows unprofessionalism and lack of tolerance. I think it's about time this thread was locked.

Lyso
03-08-2006, 01:36 AM
to be fair, i dislike Thinkhabbo, and i know a lot of other people do, if you want me to explain why, then here are just a few of the reasons

- constant flooding in public and guest rooms
- crashing other fansites party rooms
- the DJs encouraging this "advertising"
- being disrespectful to other fansite staff

i cant remember what day it was, but i was quite happily enjoying the habbofm party in DJ Knux's room, some of you may know him as KnuxIBF, the room being clearly named as a HabboFM party

next thing we know, is that a load of ThinkHabbo listeners have barged in and started flooding, i mean seriously, how pathetic is that to deliberately crash the party of another fansite.

and just to see if it was deliberate or not, i decided to tune in, and it was DJ Geo on air at the time, telling the listeners to go and advertise the gaming room list, which is how they ended up in our room. i know that KnuxIBf was in contact with Geo over skype, and he politely asked her to keep the listeners away, did she do it? no, if anything it got worse.

that was when we started reporting all the TH listeners that came in flooding, and i actually heard Geo read out a shoutout that said something along the lines of "hi geo my name is abcxyz [cant remember the name] and i just got banned for advertising. DJ Geo response being "thats the spirit, come on guys keep advertising"

this means that she was actively encouraging the listeners to keep advertising, and many people often interpret this to mean "use a flooding tool" which disgusted me. so i send an email to the management, and the reply i got was apalling, it was completely unproffessional, and the person that replied [he knows who he is] was extremely rude to me, just for criticising one of his DJs.

it really doesnt suprise me that TH lost their official status, the site itself has seen better days, the listeners are all ******s, and i cant think of a non-offensive word bad enough to describe just how much the attitude of the staff, admins and DJs Stinks, its no wonder they earned the nickname StinkHabbo among most of the Habbo population

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!