PDA

View Full Version : Worth Getting?

Riico
15-07-2006, 08:38 AM
My birthday is coming up soon and I need ideas what to get , I want a white psp and the offer says white psp daxter and monster hunter for £194

I dunno if its worth it

iGroves
15-07-2006, 08:48 AM
Erm, I wouldn't know..

But, I have Daxter, and its a great game, so get that definatly.

Riico
15-07-2006, 08:49 AM
Yeah I never played the ps2 version although I heard good things , monster hunter looks good also

Condas
15-07-2006, 09:05 AM
My birthday is coming up soon and I need ideas what to get , I want a white psp and the offer says white psp daxter and monster hunter for £194

I dunno if its worth it

Noooo get ds Lite! better xD

Wayne
15-07-2006, 09:10 AM
Lol, I agree. In my opinion, DS are better, and cheaper, thus making you have enough money to spend on more games. ;)

brandon
15-07-2006, 09:15 AM
Same, I'd get a DS Lite instead.

iGroves
15-07-2006, 09:16 AM
Yeah I never played the ps2 version although I heard good things , monster hunter looks good alsoI've never played the PS2 Version of Jack and Daxter, lols.

But I have Daxter on PSP, and its minted.

Shoovers
15-07-2006, 09:24 AM
i wouldnt get a white psp because what ive heard is that when it gets hot, the psp changes colour but i dont how true this is

iGroves
15-07-2006, 09:38 AM
i wouldnt get a white psp because what ive heard is that when it gets hot, the psp changes colour but i dont how true this isWhat colour do they change too? Lols.

JonJon
15-07-2006, 11:19 AM
i wouldnt get a white psp because what ive heard is that when it gets hot, the psp changes colour but i dont how true this is

Lmao you idiot. That's just taken what I said and got it completely wrong. On the thread where someone wanted to know whether black or white is better, I said, as a joke, "Don't get the black DS because black absorbs heat so it will heat and break quicker than the white one"

Kasabian
15-07-2006, 11:24 AM
I've got a PSP & a DS Lite.
Imo I prefer the DS. Mainly for the games.
I love my psp for the homebrew & ISO features(i.e GameBoy advance emulator).

iGroves
15-07-2006, 12:17 PM
I've got a PSP & a DS Lite.
Imo I prefer the DS. Mainly for the games.
I love my psp for the homebrew & ISO features(i.e GameBoy advance emulator).You can put the GBA Emulator on there?

Omgz tutorial on how pls.

Shoovers
15-07-2006, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by JonJon
Lmao you idiot. That's just taken what I said and got it completely wrong. On the thread where someone wanted to know whether black or white is better, I said, as a joke, "Don't get the black DS because black absorbs heat so it will heat and break quicker than the white one"

1. im not a idiot
2. i havent just took what u said
3. i was on about a psp not a stupid ds

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!