:o here it is
my second.... third theme rm hope u like
http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/9481/hcclubsofastpx9.png

p.s its owned by my clone wich i make most of my rms on now
dont ask y
:D

Lozzoling
15-07-2006, 11:36 AM
Bit normal,not very spooky, i think you've chosen the wrong paints. Libraries don't have beds. Mocha and bonsais don't fit. Try adding dead fish or dog bones and paint the room brownish.

3.5/10

Ashhizzle
15-07-2006, 12:16 PM
What Lozzoling Said, Bed's VERY random.

EDIT: 300th Post :)

Nick-
15-07-2006, 12:53 PM
Well im a big fan of walls consisting of one type of poster or no posters at all
Most of my rooms sport this trend ;)
So my recommendation is to either remove the posters or collect up as many ancestor posters as possibly and cover the entire wall in them, alternatively you could do them quite regularly around the wall but i dont find that as effective :P

The bed definitely looks random and i would recommend changing it to a study or another bookcase
The skull candles as heads looks great, best part of the room imo :D
And i would probably cover the entire floor in black rugs or use those horrible looking khaki coloured rugs to add a bit of 'dank' to the room

[Jay]
15-07-2006, 12:59 PM
Well im a big fan of walls consisting of one type of poster or no posters at all
Most of my rooms sport this trend ;)
So my recommendation is to either remove the posters or collect up as many ancestor posters as possibly and cover the entire wall in them, alternatively you could do them quite regularly around the wall but i dont find that as effective :P

The bed definitely looks random and i would recommend changing it to a study or another bookcase
The skull candles as heads looks great, best part of the room imo :D
And i would probably cover the entire floor in black rugs or use those horrible looking khaki coloured rugs to add a bit of 'dank' to the room

wat he said :D

MADNESS!
15-07-2006, 01:21 PM
yey good comments
:D

+rep to all

Foks
15-07-2006, 01:52 PM
Floating bookcases don't look amazing.
Bed is random.
one type of poster would be lovely.
Bonsai's would look better spaced out around the room.
More area sofas.
4/10.

jackass
15-07-2006, 02:26 PM
Its not really THAT good. But I like the skull head when someone sits on the chair. But I dont really like everything else... Sorry!

3/10 :(

ClaretVillan
15-07-2006, 02:51 PM
Its Ok

ScouseOrient
15-07-2006, 03:09 PM
Rub-bish

MADNESS!
15-07-2006, 03:17 PM
no good just saying its rubbish
"/

say what i can do to improve it

nyway taking it down now

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!