PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] **-Scam Alert-**

Shanker
16-07-2006, 09:00 AM
Today my brother got scammed, He was trading for a White pillow, As usual he put the furni in the trade box he offered, But then the owner of the white pillow said, *Tick Fast*, so he tried and failed, and then when the owner cancelled the trade and redid it, My brother had his mouse to the trade box, and the guy put on a white doormat and my brother ticked, And the morel is, Take your time when trading :)

Deiondre
16-07-2006, 09:06 AM
Aww this is a new one, I've seen Thrones, majestics etc but not white pillows

Shame for your bro <3

BlueBBle
16-07-2006, 02:51 PM
yeah that person must be a meanie to kids

Homesrfan
16-07-2006, 03:55 PM
Those scams are really stupid IMO. I ALWAYS look and even scroll over the item when I'm trading for rares.

DCeption
16-07-2006, 06:13 PM
They are a bit sad to scam for pixelated furni, he obviously has nothing better to do, and has no life...

Sorry for ur brother :(

joboman
17-07-2006, 08:10 PM
They are a bit sad to scam for pixelated furni, he obviously has nothing better to do, and has no life...

Sorry for ur brother :(

it's sad to scam for pixelated furni eh? but what about spending real money for pixelated furni that you'll never own?

and anyway people say its a stupid scam but you have no idea how many people fall for this scam :eusa_danc

Jazman@UK
23-07-2006, 08:27 PM
Awwwwwwwwwww :( Hope your bro is ok. I keep getting scammed lots of times and dunno my DOB :( so i can change my pass

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!