If I had the game, definately

Is it worth getting? To me it seems like its a little kiddy for my tastes

Robbie..
16-07-2006, 10:02 AM
Yeah its worth getting, it just looks kiddy from the adverts etc

Barwy
16-07-2006, 10:04 AM
I'll bare that in mind -

I'm just waiting for Game to get more stock of Sonic Rush in, meanwhile im landed with The Sims 2 which im totally bored of. Luckily they will let me swap :D

iGroves
16-07-2006, 10:06 AM
If I had the game, definately

Is it worth getting? To me it seems like its a little kiddy for my tastesLet me just say to you, its very repetitive.

Water flowings, fishing, paying mortage, find fossils, pick fruit.

Gahg.

Robbie..
16-07-2006, 10:17 AM
Anyways back on topic can I go to anyones town pllleasse :)

Scorpio
16-07-2006, 10:29 AM
Should i buy Wifi? Im definately going to use it with new pokemon games so i might get now and visit peoples towns etc

brandon
16-07-2006, 10:32 AM
Scorpio, you don't need to if you have a wireless router.

And I used to love AC but after a couple of weeks it gets repetitive and finds itself on my top shelf cupboard.

Robbie..
16-07-2006, 10:43 AM
Lols. Anyway, again, anyone?

Barwy
16-07-2006, 06:26 PM
Let me just say to you, its very repetitive.

Water flowings, fishing, paying mortage, find fossils, pick fruit.

Gahg.

Bit like Runescape then, right up my street :P

iGroves
16-07-2006, 09:58 PM
Bit like Runescape then, right up my street :PK, so its like runescape, but imagion runescape without:

Violence
Skills
Old Look

Animal Crossing is much more, how shoud I put it, 'Girlier'.

Like when you start off, the man thinks your a women [cry].

[Chris]
16-07-2006, 10:13 PM
i will but i only go to other peoples towns

anyone interested?

Kasabian
17-07-2006, 11:10 AM
A mod needs to sticky a thread about this, Considering I have seen numerous threads about it.

HUGECOOL
17-07-2006, 02:21 PM
K, so its like runescape, but imagion runescape without:

Violence
Skills
Old Look
Animal Crossing is much more, how shoud I put it, 'Girlier'.

Like when you start off, the man thinks your a women [cry].
Wait, what?

I wasn't aware violence was needed to have a good game. "/ Animal Crossing has been a top selling game all around the world and I think there's a reason for that. I could say Runescape was extremely 'kiddy and girly' compared to other MMOs, but you'd argue that gameplay was great. "/ Same with Animal Crossing.

With online play, you meet tons of different and interesting people. I really recommend it. Also, when the Wii is launched, I believe there will be functionality between Animal Crossing DS and Animal Crossing Wii.

Barwy
17-07-2006, 03:56 PM
Im sure both games are great, and violence is not needed to make a good game.

and yer, no doubt the Nintendo guys will come up with something great, again

iGroves
17-07-2006, 04:48 PM
Wait, what?

I wasn't aware violence was needed to have a good game. "/ Animal Crossing has been a top selling game all around the world and I think there's a reason for that. I could say Runescape was extremely 'kiddy and girly' compared to other MMOs, but you'd argue that gameplay was great. "/ Same with Animal Crossing.

With online play, you meet tons of different and interesting people. I really recommend it. Also, when the Wii is launched, I believe there will be functionality between Animal Crossing DS and Animal Crossing Wii.
You don't understand.

He said he likes runescape, and runescape is COMPLETLY different to Animal Crossing, so I was saying what runescape has, which Animal Crossing won't.

When did I ever say Violence is needed for a good game? I didn't.

HUGECOOL
17-07-2006, 07:23 PM
You don't understand.

He said he likes runescape, and runescape is COMPLETLY different to Animal Crossing, so I was saying what runescape has, which Animal Crossing won't.

When did I ever say Violence is needed for a good game? I didn't.
If I am seeing correctly, I believe your argument was,"..fishing, paying mortage, find fossils, pick fruit...", which is why Barwy said it was like Runescape (he was talking about actions in runescape, not the content.), however, the explanation you gave him consisted of things relating juxtaposing of the content in Runescape and Animal Crossing, ergo, my post. ;D

[Chris]
19-07-2006, 07:11 PM
anyone willing to let me go to their town and get a rare FIRE FLOWER

if you do wi-fi between 17th of july to the 21st

comon people

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!