PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] AGHHHHHHHHHHHHH DIE DIE

Hitman
16-07-2006, 08:03 PM
HABBO SUCKS, BIG TIME.

I signed up with the name ",hacker" because it was free, I sent a CFH saying is it ok to use, they ban me. I bought HC too. ----

brandon
16-07-2006, 08:04 PM
The smart thing to do would be to wait until you knew it was acceptable or not :rolleyes:

Hitman
16-07-2006, 08:14 PM
Ah well, trust mod-elux to "act smart" and ban me. :p

GoldenMerc
17-07-2006, 01:09 AM
email Emma i had the safe kinda thing and she changed my name and unbanned me

Hitman
17-07-2006, 07:10 AM
Emailed her, look what she said:

Hi there

Unfortunately you've sent your query to the wrong place. Only Player Support staff can help with account queries and you may reach them via the Habbo Help Tool which can be found on the homepage under the Contact Us section of Help & Safety.

Once you've used the tool you will receive an automated response from it with the answers to common problems (this may go to your junk mail folder if you use free email services like Hotmail!). You MUST reply to that response in order for your email to reach a live Player Support Team member.

Player Support work Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm so you will not receive responses outside that time. Once you have replied to the automated message you should receive a human response to your query within a week.

Please do not email members of Habbo staff direct as they rarely work in the Player Support Department and, due to the sheer volume of misdirected email they receive, are unable to do anything more than ask you to use the Help Tool.

Many thanks!

Emma

Lucky I didn't\ transfer all my rares over :p

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!