PDA

View Full Version : Fighting people younger then you

Safe Virus
16-07-2006, 08:53 PM
Next year, my best mates sister starts school, she's just so safe etc, but has a record of fighting at school.

I dont want her to ***** up her school-life by fighting like I have and get week, two week etc exclustions like I have because of fighting over people bullying.

I know that some boys in her current school have been bullying her but she has been sorting it out herself. I'm sure next year they'll be doing the same but I dont her to fight them because they are bullying them.

I've met a few of them before and they are very, very ****y. I'm sure by next year just asking them to stop wont be doing anything. Nor will laring at them as I normaly do to some people if they do get on my nevers.

If they did hit my mates sister and she got hurt, I know she wont go to her brother but, I always find out about fights, bullying etc.

Is it right to try and sort it out, possibely by hitting them? Even though they'll be a year or so younger then me.

I dont want to annoy her by going to her brother because it's her own decision.

ScouseOrient
30-07-2006, 04:01 PM
Well done. thanks for that.

Ostinato
30-07-2006, 04:44 PM
If you hit them it's probably going to end up in a case of, you get your big brother I get mine! (except in this case your not her brother xD)lol.

Well, personally I don't think you should hit them unless it really does get out of control. Just give them a look and warn them if you have to that they'd better stop it, if it continues maybe just scare them a bit by like grabbing hold of them or something, but I don't think you should beat the hell out of them as it just makes you look like your trying to be hard by hitting people younger than you.

Menshevik
31-07-2006, 02:50 AM
Beat the crap out of the boys and be like "You **** with her you **** with me"

the wombats
31-07-2006, 03:04 AM
Well with someone in my old school before I left. Someone in my year bullied little kids, people in our year wouldn't let him get away with it. But at one time took it too far by hitting my brother who is in year 7 (me and the lad was year 11) So I kept hitting him for a day or 2 cause he told me to get him in school in the next day so I did. I got him just after he hit my brother aswell. Ever since that happened he never bullied little kids again and denied bullying. So as your sticking up for her, it could be a good thing. :)

Nia12
01-08-2006, 12:33 PM
Maybe you could tell a teacher but being in secondary skl myself i know what its like and telling teachers make it worse, usually at my skl it's eaither sorted by a fight or threatening. im sure being threatend by an older boy that has a record of fighting will be quite intimidating and you wont need to end up in a fight. :D XXX

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!