PDA

View Full Version : Selling Nude habbo pic. CAN PROOVE

.:Sedgey:.
17-07-2006, 06:36 AM
i didnt make this photo - my friend gave it to me. im not goin to say how much for.:eusa_wall but anyway i cant seem to get this photo onto habbox so if you tell me your offer i'll then proove then we can trade. please pm me because ill never find this thread again ;)

Xuzuno (Forum Moderator) - Thread closed - Please don't trade scripted furni.

RLY-CRAIG?
17-07-2006, 06:37 AM
Why would anyone want a nude pick of pixels? You must be a perv

17-07-2006, 06:38 AM
you dont see anything. I didnt make it. its just very rare so i thought i'd buy it. now im selling it:@

RLY-CRAIG?
17-07-2006, 06:38 AM
you dont see anything. I didnt make it. its just very rare so i thought i'd buy it. now im selling it:@

Yeah yeah

17-07-2006, 06:40 AM
you must be a n00b. i dont want this photo. its very rare. to make a photo like it you need scripting programs. dont go there:o

Teritory
17-07-2006, 06:42 AM
lol come to .:hoopman:. i wanna seee lol i might buy too lol

RLY-CRAIG?
17-07-2006, 06:44 AM
you must be a n00b. i dont want this photo. its very rare. to make a photo like it you need scripting programs. dont go there:o

Do you even know the meaning of the word 'noob' ? It means newbie, and I am not new? I've been here for over a year, hence you're more of a 'noob' then I am

yamiyugi111
17-07-2006, 07:08 AM
:) -i-asked-a-guy-to-send-me-1-already-called-bu.sser-it-was-great!

MADNESS!
17-07-2006, 07:56 AM
wow u lot are hard, gettin nude pics of habbos
not getting it at home?

sorry just wondering what drove you to buy a naked habbo picture
its not that rare anyway :rolleyes:

:D

RLY-CRAIG?
17-07-2006, 07:58 AM
wow u lot are hard, gettin nude pics of habbos
notg getting it at home?

sorry just wondering what drove you to buy a naked habbo picture
its not that rare anyway :rolleyes:

Thankyou, somebody that agrees with me

MADNESS!
17-07-2006, 08:01 AM
Thankyou, somebody that agrees with me

wheres ma money?

:D

Theres only one word i can say to these lot

weirdddddddddd

micky.blue.eyes
17-07-2006, 08:59 AM
Do you even know the meaning of the word 'noob' ? It means newbie, and I am not new? I've been here for over a year, hence you're more of a 'noob' then I am
Noob doesn't mean new(b).
A newb is somebody new to the game, a noob is somebody unexperienced with little knowledge of the game. Well, that's what it used to be, now everybody calls everybody a noob.

Owning a scripted picture can get you banned, I suggest you put it in a room and delete it.

MADNESS!
17-07-2006, 09:14 AM
Noob doesn't mean new(b).
A newb is somebody new to the game, a noob is somebody unexperienced with little knowledge of the game. Well, that's what it used to be, now everybody calls everybody a noob.

Owning a scripted picture can get you banned, I suggest you put it in a room and delete it.

:eusa_clap

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!