PDA

View Full Version : So yeah MC attundment

sl4rt
17-07-2006, 10:50 AM
Yeah i know im 55 but its easy if your in a group with people who know what there doing and 56+

Shame im not a rogue/druid can solo the attundment then by just stealthing to the lava have a R potion swim in the lava and once get out stealth again past 3 last mobs to the rock to complete it :(

But my 60 pally soloed it with couple of invisibility potions and FR potion should i do that ? mind you cost alot but i can make the invisibility ones on my mage ;)

PS : nearlly finnished the Onyxia attundment just 2-3 quests left for it :D

Blinkpunx
25-07-2006, 01:19 PM
Yeah, I'm a 60 warrior and I did that with invisibility potions...after I had all my ZG gear...hehe...Zin'rohk Destroyer of Worlds FTW!
Did the same with my pally

:G.M.T:
12-08-2006, 10:49 AM
n1 on getting the attunement done and for the lava bit u dnt need the fr potions u hav to do lava jumping.

which is exactly what the name says it is ;p just jump the lava really easy ;p

killed raggy last monday with my guild which is there first server we cleared MC in 2 weeks and did raggy on 3rd attempt some reason we're always 3rd time lucky! ;p

EvilDeckz
13-08-2006, 10:43 PM
is this a game or a website game?

Ziabotsu
16-08-2006, 08:21 AM
Online game. But you buy the disc and stuff. We owned Ragnaros and on my warrior have full might, Drakefire Amulet, A gay green ring, an epic ring dropped from the Spider boss in ZG, Blackhands Breadth and Stormpike Insignia Rank 5.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!