PDA

View Full Version : [Building] Room Competiton

dqu
17-07-2006, 03:36 PM
Hey, if i had to come up with one reason why i play Habbo Hotel it would be because i absouloutely love it when my room gets full. Every room owner wants it.... I used to have a great Big Brother however after two deaths in the familly, i gave up Habbo for around 3 weeks and when i returned no one came to my room. It went from hot to not... Later i produced a trade room. After a big giveaway, my room was packed however yet again my luck, my dad fell of his bike :$ I couldn't spend as long in my room due to the extra bit of help needed around the house. So lets get onto the good stuff:eusa_danc

As you can probably tell, i love my room being full :D Thats why i am hosting a competition. I want room suggestions. Please keep them sensible. The best room idea will be rewarded with a prize. After one night, if my room has atleast 16 people in at one time the prize will be an hc sofa and some track, if not the prize will be 5 track. So get thinking. You can enter as many times as possible however let others have a chance :p

Let me state now that money is not a problem. I have around 110 pure hcs and many other rares. I dont really want a room where i am continuously giving away furni.

Good Luck!

Closing Date: Tuesday 18th July.

Catzsy (Forum Moderator) Running competitions is against Habbox Forum rules.
Please check section C14 of rules link. Thx:)
http://www.habboxforum.com/faq.php?faq=rules_main#faq_rules_forum

DCeption
17-07-2006, 03:43 PM
Kickwars or wobble squabble

Grindie
18-07-2006, 11:10 AM
Mario Kart races, I used to have one of them, however, they died out recently, and bringing them back would be good :)

Catzsy (Forum Moderator) Thread closed. Running competition is against Habbox Rules.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!