PDA

View Full Version : Stars are blind

camera
18-07-2006, 04:19 AM
Have u listened to it yet??? whaddya think of it?

issaa.
18-07-2006, 11:55 AM
awful.

Frodo13.
18-07-2006, 12:03 PM
I dont even think it is her singing! Its all computer work.

RedStratocas
18-07-2006, 04:17 PM
Someone needs to tell me why she is famous. It isnt because she is 'hot' (because it isnt true) or because she's rich (so many people are richer). She has no talent... in anything.

jordybumz!
18-07-2006, 04:35 PM
Someone needs to tell me why she is famous. It isnt because she is 'hot' (because it isnt true) or because she's rich (so many people are richer). She has no talent... in anything.
Because her Dad owns the Hilton hotels. What a lame claim to fame. She doesn't deserve any of it.

RedStratocas
18-07-2006, 05:18 PM
Because her Dad owns the Hilton hotels. What a lame claim to fame. She doesn't deserve any of it.

But there are SO MANY big industries where the owners have sons & daughters, why is this one different?

jordybumz!
18-07-2006, 05:24 PM
But there are SO MANY big industries where the owners have sons & daughters, why is this one different?
I'm not sure. One day she got caught partying and it kinda escalated. The thing that really made her famous was starring in "The Simple Life" with Nicole Richie.

iluvben
18-07-2006, 05:28 PM
Nearly as lame as the big brother fame ;] but she was good on the simple life , I love that , its hilarious.

MG-Scorpion
18-07-2006, 05:54 PM
she was probably singin in a pup when some nxt ideot made somethin out of her

Splinky
18-07-2006, 07:53 PM
I dont even think it is her singing! Its all computer work.

yes. so true. i think she is a poser, and is not a normal woman at all... even tho she keeps saying 'im really normal, and thats hot!' LIKE YOU ARE NORMAL *coughs coughs*

Victimized
19-07-2006, 03:33 PM
Song= awful
Hopefully she gets her kit off in the video though.

-Soph-
19-07-2006, 06:33 PM
awful.

Thats the best way of putting it.

Ryan+Joe
19-07-2006, 07:56 PM
AMAZING.

-DJ-Emz-
19-07-2006, 08:02 PM
awlful yes indeed, I was reading The News Of The World on Sunday, and her new bf was with her at some party.. and Paris walked over to the DJ and gave him her single.. i dunno if he played it or not.. lol

kasi
19-07-2006, 09:06 PM
its terrible..

Anotherkid3
22-07-2006, 05:39 AM
Guys isn't it kinda old to be saying the good old -word- about Paris Hilton. I think she gets shes spoiled, but you gottah give her some props. She's model'd, wrote a book, had a tv series, Starred in a Major Movie, and now has a singing career. You can't really say she does nothing, even if you think she doesn't do what she does Good. I think she's a half good actress, her show was pretty funny and I have some girl friends with her song as the cell phone ringers.

My points is she's not completly Horrible! ;)

-Alex

Juicette+Cyndia+Choceh+JokerB2+Neopoint_seller+
Quapla+Iamme66+Juleh=Trusted Traders !
I return all +Rep ! ;]

Jane
23-07-2006, 05:37 AM
Guys isn't it kinda old to be saying the good old -word- about Paris Hilton. I think she gets shes spoiled, but you gottah give her some props. She's model'd, wrote a book, had a tv series, Starred in a Major Movie, and now has a singing career. You can't really say she does nothing, even if you think she doesn't do what she does Good. I think she's a half good actress, her show was pretty funny and I have some girl friends with her song as the cell phone ringers.

-Alex

Juicette+Cyndia+Choceh+JokerB2+Neopoint_seller+
Quapla+Iamme66+Juleh=Trusted Traders !
I return all +Rep ! ;]

She's famous because her dad is rich, therefore I can say she does nothing. Her 'song' is bloody awful.

jordybumz!
23-07-2006, 10:08 AM

If her Dad wasn't rich, she wouldn't have got ANY of them.

Victimized
23-07-2006, 10:10 AM
Also the song is about love but this is about a woman who starred in a p0rno and gave away her dog because it got to big to fit in her handbag!
Yeah, coz she knows about true love...

jordybumz!
23-07-2006, 02:23 PM
and gave away her dog because it got to big to fit in her handbag!

you're joking?! i knew she was bad, but i didn't know that.

Victimized
24-07-2006, 07:42 AM
Yeah it sounds unbelievable but it's true, it was in the sun and she even had an interview with them about it and how it "broke her heart to do it" and stuff.

jordybumz!
24-07-2006, 07:46 AM
Yeah it sounds unbelievable but it's true, it was in the sun and she even had an interview with them about it and how it "broke her heart to do it" and stuff.

If it was possible for my liking of her to go down even more, then it just would of decreased rapidly.

Victimized
24-07-2006, 07:48 AM
Yup, thats one of the many reasons why i hate the woman.

-Soph-
24-07-2006, 07:53 AM
She needs to give it a rest..

foxyfox00
26-07-2006, 12:11 PM
You can tell it has a synth over it, Its edited to the max and has no character. The video well it mainly Paris dancing on a guy and a palm tree . . .

I dont call it music I call it posed, edited, fake cr*p. Its sad people are actually buying her music.

Catchetat
26-07-2006, 12:13 PM
she's doing it to prove that she's got some talent in something. hm I don't that that is her TRUE voice though, probably edited lol

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!