PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Plans

joshuar
18-07-2006, 08:52 AM
As im bored and have no school today, what are some of you planning on doing in the holidays. I have a full holiday nearly ;o

First off im going to see my mate and we are going to thorpe park probably :p should be fun!

Then to America for 2 weeks :D

Then my mate is coming up here for a few days.

Then space inbetween will be filled with stuff! Whats your plan?

viperkyle1
18-07-2006, 09:03 AM
im going around europe and exploring with my family.

Charlie
18-07-2006, 09:17 AM
I am going to travel the world in 80 days.

But, seriously, i should be going to Cardiff to meet my girlfriend for the first time, and then i have to go to college in august (i think?) to get my GCSE results and i have to go to college to enroll and stuff, I guess thats a plan? And i might be making some plans with my mates, if they actually decide to be mature for a second.

Other then that, alot of sitting around doing naff all on my sexy new laptop.

viperkyle1
18-07-2006, 09:24 AM
ya rly

Ryan+Joe
18-07-2006, 03:04 PM
ya rly
shut up.
I plan on relaxing and going to London a few times. Alton Towers is a possibility if I can get there :]

tbh imo no m8
18-07-2006, 03:05 PM
shut up.
I plan on relaxing and going to London a few times. Alton Towers is a possibility if I can get there :]

Lmao

Maybe getting a job i guess =\

-Soph-
18-07-2006, 03:13 PM
I'm not going on hoilday..
Might go to alton towers though, and I'm nagging to go to thorpe park :rolleyes:

Probably end up going away for a weekend somewhere maybe.. My mum plans 'little' hoildays really quickly [About 2 days before usually]

WHANGFACE
18-07-2006, 03:16 PM
In a week or so I'm going on Holiday with my dad, little brother, little sister and my step mum, ill probaly go vist my older brother in prison a few times, and at the end of summer I'm going on holiday with my mum and a friend.

louder
18-07-2006, 08:46 PM
im going camping,
sian is coming down for a week and i'll sleep for the rest of it, lmao.

Wayne
18-07-2006, 08:47 PM
Going to Skegness on holiday for a week
Going out with mates to play pool
Working out at the gym with my dad
Fishing with my dad
Bike riding
Talking on this

louder
18-07-2006, 08:50 PM
Going to Skegness on holiday for a week
Going out with mates to play pool
Working out at the gym with my dad
Fishing with my dad
Bike riding
Talking on this

don't forget watching wwe at early hours in the morning while chatting to lunk on msn.

Wayne
18-07-2006, 08:52 PM
don't forget watching wwe at early hours in the morning while chatting to lunk on msn.

I put that but in lemon chiffon font colour m8 ;)

jordybumz!
18-07-2006, 08:54 PM
Hmm, well I'm meeting some more people hopefully. Should be seeing Clarissa a few more times. Uhm, just hanging around and stuff too.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!