PDA

View Full Version : Radiopanel support is really bad

RLY-CRAIG?
18-07-2006, 07:45 PM
Hey,

I purchased a radiopanel from www.radiopanel.co.uk a few weeks ago, unfortunately their support is terrible and are really slow at replying to emails

I am wonderng if anyone else has used this and is able to give me a bit of a hand fixing a couple of the features?

Thanks,

Sam

awelsh
18-07-2006, 07:50 PM
i had one of their old ones that was free from them. that was when they were good.

nelly
18-07-2006, 07:55 PM
Your right when i said to Tom their's something wrong with myne he said it's your server :|
Hey,

I purchased a radiopanel from www.radiopanel.co.uk (http://www.radiopanel.co.uk) a few weeks ago, unfortunately their support is terrible and are really slow at replying to emails

I am wonderng if anyone else has used this and is able to give me a bit of a hand fixing a couple of the features?

Thanks,

Sam

RLY-CRAIG?
18-07-2006, 08:08 PM
Your right when i said to Tom their's something wrong with myne he said it's your server :|

Yep which is why i'm needing support from somebody else

Thanks,

Sam

reindeer.
18-07-2006, 08:19 PM
That panel has loads of typos and errors in it.

---MAD---
18-07-2006, 08:22 PM
Probably best to get a free one I think. :) Its hard to fix someone elses work specially with something as big as radiopanels.

ADAM:
18-07-2006, 08:26 PM
Hey

I have a panel that i am doing, once i have finished i will add it to be downloaded. It has loads of great features.

RLY-CRAIG?
18-07-2006, 08:57 PM
Probably best to get a free one I think. :) Its hard to fix someone elses work specially with something as big as radiopanels.

There are no free ones to my knowledge?:(

additional
19-07-2006, 05:40 AM
yeah and I want a free one too after hearing this. Anybody know of any?

Impossible
19-07-2006, 06:46 AM
www.djp4nel.co.uk

Tomm
19-07-2006, 05:00 PM
I told you to stop PMing me on the forum and email me, but you have NOT emailed me, I do not deal with RadioPanel support via this forum. Also @ Nelly eveyone elses panel is fine and works - Please check the PHP configuration to make sure you allow file_get_contence since the error says that it cannot find the file when clearly if you follow the link, the file exsists.

We currently have 20+ Happy clients with a working RadioPanel.

Only known problems are:
- Alert System failed to work and produces errors.
- rpen04.zip that was accidently released includes a bug in the timetable system that removed the slot from the database rather than removing it completely, if you run a copy of radiopanel that you extracted from rpen04.zip please email [email protected] with your license number.

RLY-CRAIG?
19-07-2006, 05:04 PM
I told you to stop PMing me on the forum and email me, but you have NOT emailed me, I do not deal with RadioPanel support via this forum. Also @ Nelly eveyone elses panel is fine and works - Please check the PHP configuration to make sure you allow file_get_contence.

I have emailed you twice

Tomm
19-07-2006, 05:07 PM
I have emailed you twice

Mmm.. I have not receaved any email from you. Also I cant connect to the POP3 server at the moment - If you wait a sec ill try to fix the problem and check to see if I have receaved any emails from you. If I have not then ill take the problem up with my server management company.

Please note that I do belive that you have emailed RadioPanel.

RLY-CRAIG?
19-07-2006, 05:11 PM
Mmm.. I have not receaved any email from you. Also I cant connect to the POP3 server at the moment - If you wait a sec ill try to fix the problem and check to see if I have receaved any emails from you. If I have not then ill take the problem up with my server management company.

Please note that I do belive that you have emailed RadioPanel.

Thankyou

Tomm
19-07-2006, 05:18 PM
Sorry for the problem, the email account was not configured properly. We have fixed this problem now, and replyed to your email.

RLY-CRAIG?
19-07-2006, 05:35 PM
Radiopanel are now giving me very good support-

Thankyou, closed

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!