18-07-2006, 11:48 PM
Not going first.

My way or the highway.

k dont like go elsewhere got it ? Not got pure got unpure though maj
studys
drags
pillows
ect
Pm me add me on habbo or post k ? Got it good.

Thread Closed by -legoman- (Forum Moderator) Due to it being spammed.

crans
19-07-2006, 12:24 AM
He's a scammer beware.

Grimmauld
19-07-2006, 12:30 AM
He's a scammer beware.
I bought member codes and stuff off Jake before, he didn't scam me.

crans
19-07-2006, 12:42 AM
I bought member codes and stuff off Jake before, he didn't scam me.

That's just you still, a scammer is a scammer that's that.

Grimmauld
19-07-2006, 12:44 AM
That's just you still, a scammer is a scammer that's that.
I suggest you not accuse anyone of scamming without solid proof, and no, a picture of him logging out doesn't prove he scammed you, nor a picture with someone trading you then accepting then logging out also doesn't prove he scammed you, atleast show the person said something.

crans
19-07-2006, 12:47 AM
I suggest you not accuse anyone of scamming without solid proof, and no, a picture of him logging out doesn't prove he scammed you, nor a picture with someone trading you then accepting then logging out also doesn't prove he scammed you, atleast show the person said something.

and i've had every sucessfull trade with everyone? cept him? hmm why would i lie? over 500k? when people go first on 30M trades? ;s

SickestTag
19-07-2006, 12:51 AM
Mike shuttup, What about this gold nelly you scammed me then ?
I never scammed you.

cps
19-07-2006, 12:51 AM
mikes safe did like 20 mil trade with me he dont lie this how much proof do u need he finds a scammer and all u can say is prove it its like why have a scamming section or w/e just let them get away with it for somone tht has taken about 100t bets probly more tht doesnt scam and your saying hes not proof ?

LAME

Grimmauld
19-07-2006, 12:52 AM
and i've had every sucessfull trade with everyone? cept him? hmm why would i lie? over 500k? when people go first on 30M trades? ;s
To be honest, I'm sure you have some old skool friends but the rest are just people sucking up to you because either you're rich or famous, no offense.

crans
19-07-2006, 12:52 AM
Mike shuttup, What about this gold nelly you scammed me then ?
I never scammed you.

Lol, I said once I ever get rich I'd give you a Gold Nelly this was like year ago.. I thought 'scamming' is when you steal another player's furni? exactly learn the meaning you stupid idiot.

Grimmauld
19-07-2006, 12:55 AM
Lol, I said once I ever get rich I'd give you a Gold Nelly this was like year ago.. I thought 'scamming' is when you steal another player's furni? exactly learn the meaning you stupid idiot.
Technically, lying can also be considered scamming.

SickestTag
19-07-2006, 12:55 AM
No it wasnt mike. And you know it wasnt.

cps
19-07-2006, 12:58 AM
lying isnt scamming i could say im gonna give you a throne but doesnt mean jack why should mike always have to give furni away everytime he gets rich + its off the point its obvious this guy scammed or mike wouldnt of said anything or is this dude special ?

Grimmauld
19-07-2006, 12:58 AM
Well Byfleet, I hope you know you just admitted you scammed Blt a gold nelly because lying is also considered scamming when it involves giving someone a object, which in this case, a pixelated golden nelly. :) G'day.

cps
19-07-2006, 12:59 AM
Well Byfleet, I hope you know you just admitted you scammed Blt a gold nelly because lying is also considered scamming when it involves giving someone a object, which in this case, a pixelated golden nelly. :) G'day.

sthu u goon ?

once u learn tht ppl should stop crying over "being told they was recieving an item"

arnt u cool:eusa_clap

crans
19-07-2006, 01:00 AM
Technically, lying can also be considered scamming.

oi small nub, you're only sticking up for him cause he probs asked you or you're his bum chum, every thread I see you bum his white a'ss silly.

If the person scammed you, you would still give them what you said you was guna?

thought not so shut up you waste.

SickestTag
19-07-2006, 01:00 AM
Shuttup chris.

Grimmauld
19-07-2006, 01:01 AM
sthu u goon ?

once u learn tht ppl should stop crying over "being told they was recieving an item"

arnt u cool:eusa_clap
Lmao, if only I understood what you were trying to prove as I can't really read what people call slang nowadays. And Byfleet, if the person scammed you, you would still give them the item you said you was? Well, I believe if Blt did scam you, I think this occured BEFORE you said you'd give him the golden nelly? And also, every thread you see me saying he's safe, well look at yours, your thread must have atleast 5 people posting you're safe whilst mine is rarely ever 2 or more? So think before you talk, Mr.Richie.

crans
19-07-2006, 01:02 AM
Lmao, if only I understood what you were trying to prove as I can't really read what people call slang nowadays.

Learn to get out nerd.

cps
19-07-2006, 01:03 AM
why jake ive got a fair point tht u dont like ?

mikes done nout wrong to me hes never scammed anyone and i know he wont hes been safe with me for wht 3-4 years im sticking up for a safe guy and telling ppl tht theres a scammer

haha mike "learn to get out you noob" true

let me tell u wht it means it means ur a **** tht sits on habs all day think bout wht they can do with there pixels whilst ppl like me and mike get out alot and still become richer then u on pixel games

SickestTag
19-07-2006, 01:03 AM
Chris the only goon, around here is you. So shup k ? good

cps
19-07-2006, 01:06 AM
jake whts ur point you dont like me so wht ?

leave it at tht im not here to argue with u im here to prove a point that mike doesnt scam whilst some people do

Grimmauld
19-07-2006, 01:06 AM
Lmao, if only I understood what you were trying to prove as I can't really read what people call slang nowadays. And Byfleet, if the person scammed you, you would still give them the item you said you was? Well, I believe if Blt did scam you, I think this occured BEFORE you said you'd give him the golden nelly? And also, every thread you see me saying he's safe, well look at yours, your thread must have atleast 5 people posting you're safe whilst mine is rarely ever 2 or more? So think before you talk, Mr.Richie.
Lawl, much coming from someone who has Wa.ker and Proud mission. :rolleyes: Yeah, get out more, don't let my " nerd " skills scare ya. And it's ironic how you tell someone worth barely 6 thrones on habbo to get out more whilst you're about what, 100+? :rolleyes:

crans
19-07-2006, 01:08 AM
Chris the only goon, around here is you. So shup k ? good

LMAO

LOLLL!! This is coming from you? used to have [ MSG ] Syntax.in, in your Room name? thinking you was in [ // MSG ]? haha you batty boy, if you didn't know talk to Just-one.

cps
19-07-2006, 01:09 AM
yes but the thing is im worth over 100 and wht it took me 3 hours to get whilst u been saving up wht all ur life ? =/ my mish is ironic and i believe better then urs a joke if you want what you gonna call next the way i dress on habbo oh no pls ?

Cigaret
19-07-2006, 01:09 AM
Dude - Mike wouldnt lie about being scammed.
if he said you scammed him - you scammed him. End Of. I have known mike for like 5 years - i doubt he'll lie!!

Grimmauld
19-07-2006, 01:12 AM
yes but the thing is im worth over 100 and wht it took me 3 hours to get whilst u been saving up wht all ur life ? =/ my mish is ironic and i believe better then urs a joke if you want what you gonna call next the way i dress on habbo oh no pls ?
Lawl, if you only knew furni isn't as important as friends. You're worth over 100 thrones and you got it in 3 hours? Well, might be the time to admit you keylog people, dur. And if you was truely compared to me by how many flipping REAL friends you ever had on habbo, I'd outrun you like comparing George Bush's IQ to Albert E.'s IQ at the age of 7 please. G'day.

cps
19-07-2006, 01:14 AM
listen to u ? i go out everyday u call me yet u got habbox vip which u did pay for by urself ur trying to be clever and its just not funny and no i admit i dont keylog =s wer u get dat from

Cigaret
19-07-2006, 01:15 AM
listen to u ? i go out everyday u call me yet u got habbox vip which u did pay for by urself ur trying to be clever and its just not funny and no i admit i dont keylog =s wer u get dat from
oi! i got VIP :) I dont pay for it ;]

crans
19-07-2006, 01:15 AM
Lawl, if you only knew furni isn't as important as friends. You're worth over 100 thrones and you got it in 3 hours? Well, might be the time to admit you keylog people, dur. And if you was truely compared to me by how many flipping REAL friends you ever had on habbo, I'd outrun you like comparing George Bush's IQ to Albert E.'s IQ at the age of 7 please. G'day.

Look at his Sig you nerd, thats how he got rich.

There are far better games then Habbo hotel.

Norco
19-07-2006, 01:21 AM
Learn to get out nerd.

Heh... Ok, let me get this straight. Incorrect spelling is cool now? Jebus.. What did I miss? I would have figured that the person who didnt spend 20 hours a day online and knows how to construct a sentence would come out on top of those who think knowing how to spell is nerdy?

I'll tell you what; e-mail me in 10 years and let me know where your super cool slang has gotten you. Compare it to where Piro ( you know, the one that can spell) is in life. Oh, that is if you will be able to afford a computer as a septic system repair man.. =\

I await your attempts to 'diss' me. =]

cps
19-07-2006, 01:22 AM
i think u just "dissed" urself

SickestTag
19-07-2006, 01:23 AM
Lol you was told mike.

cps
19-07-2006, 01:24 AM
Lol you was told mike.

told by yet another geek jake why do u stick up for these nerds tht sit on here thinkin there cool cos there part of habbox =s i know u get out but these ppl dont they wont have any pompom till they get married on habbo then it will be cybering =s

crans
19-07-2006, 01:24 AM
Heh... Ok, let me get this straight. Incorrect spelling is cool now? Jebus.. What did I miss? I would have figured that the person who didnt spend 20 hours a day online and knows how to construct a sentence would come out on top of those who think knowing how to spell is nerdy?

I'll tell you what; e-mail me in 10 years and let me know where your super cool slang has gotten you. Compare it to where Piro ( you know, the one that can spell) is in life. Oh, that is if you will be able to afford a computer as a septic system repair man.. =\

Sorry nerd.

SickestTag
19-07-2006, 01:26 AM
nice comback mike ?
Chris im just ignoring you now cos i dont want it to get any worse than it already is. Or are you planning for it to go worse ? >.<

Cigaret
19-07-2006, 01:27 AM
told by yet another geek jake why do u stick up for these nerds tht sit on here thinkin there cool cos there part of habbox =s i know u get out but these ppl dont they wont have any pompom till they get married on habbo then it will be cybering =s
Oi!!!! Stop saying these people :P Say that but exclude me ;) i for one have a life...
but Blt sk3mm3d mike end of ;]

crans
nice comback mike ?
Chris im just ignoring you now cos i dont want it to get any worse than it already is. Or are you planning for it to go worse ? >.<

Lol you wet you're self over a game 'worse' ooo lol, i bet you think about habbo when you're in bed? "what am i guna say to chris tomorrow" :$

SickestTag
I know.

cps
19-07-2006, 01:31 AM
I'll tell you what; e-mail me in 10 years and let me know where your super cool slang has gotten you. Compare it to where Piro ( you know, the one that can spell) is in life.

i thought id bring this up look where piro is in 10 years time its obvious man he will be head DJ ON HABBOX!1!!!!1!

Norco
19-07-2006, 01:32 AM
For the record I do have a life. I have a reason I'm on Habbo, and Habbox. I have a job and a long-term relationship (I did not meet her online). I would go into more detail about my life but I'm sure you'd try to dig up pathetic excuse to make fun of something which has no reason to be made fun of.
I feel bad for the people who you make fun of for having a hobby. Whereas it seems your hobby is making other peoples lives just that much worse? And cps, what did you mean by "I think u just "dissed" urself" ? I didn't mention myself in the paragraph.

Grimmauld
19-07-2006, 01:36 AM
i thought id bring this up look where piro is in 10 years time its obvious man he will be head DJ ON HABBOX!1!!!!1!
Erm, you're not really funny, but I'll laugh for you if it's necessary. Giving me a DJ job is like giving a sniper a pistol for him to demolish his enemies. "/

cps
19-07-2006, 01:37 AM
you said "try dis me" i think the paragraph you wrote dissed yourself when was habbo a hobby ? i use habbo its not a hobby ..... its a game a chatroom to be more precise and its people like you that suck up that spoil it take the fun out of it whats the point in comming on habbo to work ? to pretend to be somthing your not wht come on and pretend your really cool because you can open winamp and play a few tunes ..... please dont reply i dont want you to insult me like last time incase i cry and do summit stupid like delete my furnis

piro wth your saying im not funny "george bush...." that was pure comedy the only thing thts funny is your lameness

SickestTag
19-07-2006, 01:39 AM
Close thread ive had enough k ?
Argue some other place yeh k w.e i dont care anymore.

Norco
19-07-2006, 01:41 AM
Well that was cute! And again with the grammar; learning to read would really help! I never said I came on for a job. I don't have a job. I've never even been on the air for Habbox. And for the record, anything that soMeone enjoys doing can be considered a hobby, so what are you saying? You're just trying to find something incorrect about what I just said.

crans
19-07-2006, 01:42 AM
Well that was cute! And again with the grammar; learning to read would really help! I never said I came on for a job. I don't have a job. I've never even been on the air for Habbox. And for the record, anything that soeone enjoys doing can be considered a hobby, so what are you saying? You're just trying to find something incorrect about what I just said.

lolol why you need grammer for? its a forum not you're life loooooooool.

cps
i did "soeone"

SickestTag
Apaz its ur life mike.

Norco
19-07-2006, 01:44 AM
lolol why you need grammer for? its a forum not you're life loooooooool.

That was one of the most pointless posts I've ever seen! But, since you're asking, I will answer. Grammar is obviously important no matter where you are. It's not only a lot easier to read when it's written well, but it's just better... People seem to use longer words than the original words just for the sake of slang. There's nothing wrong with slang. But there's definately nothing wrong with proper grammar..

ADD: See what I mean cps. All you can do is try your hardest to find something wrong with my post. If you'd like I can go back to all your posts and point out all the mis-spelled words? You clearly knew what it meant.

FatJoe
19-07-2006, 01:45 AM
Why you guys fighting... Just stop fighting..

cps
19-07-2006, 01:46 AM
i think slang and Txt language is faster to read thats why it was invented who are you anyway why are you involved ?

your insulting us based on how we spell our "grammer" how lame are you anything else you would like yo insult us on ? i might go cry now or summit

crans
19-07-2006, 01:47 AM
That was one of the most pointless posts I've ever seen! But, since you're asking, I will answer. Grammar is obviously important no matter where you are. It's not only a lot easier to read when it's written well, but it's just better... People seem to use longer words than the original words just for the sake of slang. There's nothing wrong with slang. But there's definately nothing wrong with proper grammar..

nah cus all i done was went to your mum was "HEY UGLY!!! u take $2 for a HOURRR!!!?" ;)

Norco
19-07-2006, 01:53 AM
Heh. Wow. It's rare that I become speachless because I really enjoy dissing people. But you people just aren't knowledgeable enough to understand what you are trying to read.

Have fun in English Language Arts for the next 28 years =] Feel free to PM me!

cps
19-07-2006, 01:56 AM
i finshed school passed my GCSE tell me when u get to secondary school please in the next 3 year or summit ? ur soo kool =s

now shh no one cba with u

Norco
19-07-2006, 01:59 AM
Ok, I promised I'd be speachless but this is funny. I also said I wouldn't go into detail about my life ( at risk of being called a paedofile) but since you are not too far behind me, I'm on habbo because there's not much else to do with a broken leg and a cast up to my butt. I also am in pre-med at U of T and have completed my bachelors degree in biology and intro to medicine.

And thanks for calling me cool. :)

cps
19-07-2006, 02:02 AM
well done :eusa_clap

=s theres alot you can be doin like goin to the pub i go alot using cash made from habbo :eusa_danc

Norco
19-07-2006, 02:03 AM
Yeah. What part of cast up to my butt didnt you get?

crans
19-07-2006, 02:04 AM
Yeah. What part of cast up to my butt didnt you get?

What part of "N E R D" don't you understand? how old are you?

cps
19-07-2006, 02:05 AM
21 loool why not apply for a mod and ban people who use incorrect grammer ?

Norco
19-07-2006, 02:06 AM
If you can explain to me how I'm a nerd. I will give you the credit. But I just don't see how being on a forum and knowing how to spell makes me a nerd? =\

cps
19-07-2006, 02:08 AM
I also am in pre-med at U of T and have completed my bachelors degree in biology and intro to medicine.

And thanks for calling me cool. :)

N E R D

+ the fact u play habbo at 21 and u stil lsay "butt"

Norco
19-07-2006, 02:09 AM
Would you rather i said gluteus maximus?

cps
19-07-2006, 02:10 AM
no id rather you shut up

crans
19-07-2006, 02:10 AM
Would you rather i said gluteus maximus?

Nah mate, it just means you're fat, ugly and old. Pathetic sticking up for scammers.

Norco
19-07-2006, 02:11 AM
You're replying to absolutely everything I'm saying. And unless you slept with your teachers to get ahead, I'm assuming you aren't too far behind me age-wise.

--

Nah mate, it just means you're fat, ugly and old. Pathetic sticking up for scammers.

I'm definately not fat, your opinion on my looks are up to you, but considering you havent even seen me, you really shouldnt judge that, and as far as old goes, I just became legally allowed to consume alcohol in the USA. I'm not that old.

And I'm not sticking up for anyone. I'm just going against the assumtions and insults you are throwing around.

infatuation
19-07-2006, 02:50 AM
ew, 18 ;x

rofllll at that.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!