PDA

View Full Version : About the Frosties Advert

Chridopey
19-07-2006, 05:49 PM
Well, I've been hearing a lot that many people on this forum don't like the frosties advert. Let me get one thing straight.
The fact of the matter is, it doesn't really effect many people. Someone posts a thread saying how much he/she hates the advert then many people say "Yeh, I hate it" and that it's so annoying. Well, if that person didn't post the thread, the majority of these people wouldn't even notice how good or BAD the frosties advert is.
Thankyou and God Bless...

Sorry double posted, please close this one =P

iluvben
19-07-2006, 06:05 PM
no actually cuz people see the advert every day on the tele and think to themselves or say to people there ''omgz this advert bare annoying man you get me''

Chridopey
19-07-2006, 06:13 PM
True, but if no one would have posted on this forum first about the advert no one would have even thought about it. But because someone did. People wait and see how bad it is when it comes on Tv rather than dissing it like people do with other adverts. People pay more attention to the Frosties advert rather than others.

Grindie
19-07-2006, 06:24 PM
Nope, I'm not a croud follower, i'll say I hate it if I hate it...

-Soph-
19-07-2006, 06:26 PM
I wouldn't like it even if people hadn't said anything, Its brought down to me hating every single advert with stupid singing in it =)

edible
19-07-2006, 06:28 PM
It's gonna taste greatt.. etc etc (8) It makes me want to brake the tv in my own personal opinion<3

NekkLe
19-07-2006, 06:51 PM
True, but if no one would have posted on this forum first about the advert no one would have even thought about it. But because someone did. People wait and see how bad it is when it comes on Tv rather than dissing it like people do with other adverts. People pay more attention to the Frosties advert rather than others.
As this section is called 'Discuss anything' people tend to discuss anything whether they like it or not.. its a discussion, then a load of opions get said and then you find yourself in a situation where you may or may not like that certain thing, huf.

FrozenWhisper
19-07-2006, 07:20 PM
*get's ready to be flamed*
I like it, dunno why, it makes me laugh :P

-Soph-
19-07-2006, 08:36 PM
It will probably die down soon..

I don't know why everyone makes threads & threads about it though..
Its only an advert at the end of the day
& I don't think the suicide rumours are true, I'll only believe them when its officially announced..

Ryan+Joe
19-07-2006, 08:37 PM
Simply: It's so annoying. :/

brandon
19-07-2006, 08:40 PM
it doesn't bother me, I'd get up and dance to it.

Adam$
19-07-2006, 08:53 PM
yeah, it is realy quite annoying.

PaintYourTarget
19-07-2006, 09:01 PM
yeah, it is realy quite annoying.
I know you are, but what am I?
:rolleyes:

Mentor
19-07-2006, 09:19 PM
To be perfectly honest it ****ed me off first time i watched it. People have compained about it on many forums and real life, before this topic.

Its like a very diluted version of crazy frog, It ****es people off. But unlick crazy frog doesnt induce murderus rampages or smashing of tvs "/

RedStratocas
19-07-2006, 10:58 PM
Who likes ANY advertizement? Very few I actually like watching

MG-Scorpion
19-07-2006, 11:16 PM
well nobody can make some1 like somethin if they dislike it it doesnt mean if some1 sayed they dont like it every1 copies him or her and too be honest it takes the P*** badly

FrozenWhisper
20-07-2006, 07:16 AM
It will probably die down soon..

I don't know why everyone makes threads & threads about it though..
Its only an advert at the end of the day
& I don't think the suicide rumours are true, I'll only believe them when its officially announced..
There not, I asked "tony the tiger" and he aid he's alive and living in south africa.

Sazzle
20-07-2006, 11:28 AM
God, what a lame thread, you don't know what you're talking about. So just because I wasn't the one who personally made the thread, is that supposed to mean that I never thought the advert was annoying?? Er, no.

Virgin Mary
20-07-2006, 12:06 PM
It's not even that good, people just bring it to fame by going on about how annoying it is. It's just like the crazy frog.

Infrontation
20-07-2006, 12:29 PM
Cereal adverts are boring..END OF
If you want a good advert watch the honda or Strongbow ones xD

louder
20-07-2006, 01:27 PM
you can't say people say they hate it because other people do because the truth is, IT IS ANNOYING!

iluvben
20-07-2006, 07:30 PM
Well how did the person who posted it think about it ? BECAUSE ITS ON THE TELLYBOX.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!